Home and Away (14 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah thanks for the spoilers tash and I agree with you poor leah and stupid jack and tash, it would almost be heartbreaking if martha and robbie come back and jack and tash get together....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
stupid jack and tash, it would almost be heartbreaking if martha and robbie come back and jack and tash get together....
omg i know...but they wouldnt get together...its just too stupid...like srsly u cant get married and then within a couple of wks hook up with ur wife's "bestie" and wat kind of person hooks up with their besties husband...ok yeh i know it happens...but not on tv...its jsut too stupid...gah!...

wat do u all think of brad?...i really like him...yayy...but

he has a deep dark secret...i wanna know wat it is

"Chubby"

HSC
OMFG....she's pregnant to a teacher....that's gross.....

what a lil skank, now she drags lucas into it after all he's done for her...

hate that ugly looking cow..ahahahhaha

AHAHA, anyways, i enjoyed tonights episode...the first one in ever since we knew the survivors was alive....ahahah

Last edited:

shortie_689

HSC
What a SLUT...
Oh Matilda is going to be sooo upset, it's so sad...
Poor Lucas... Lets hope that Lee dies from complications, no that is terrible but she is soo mean like WHO DOES THAT??? Honestly with his dad right there... Appaling behaviour if you ask me...
Jack and Tasha is like forbidden teritory and if they cross into that I will be sooo cranky... But have you noticed that Jack is like bossing everyone around getting Tasha to get him everything and then Tony and Beth are taking him food like they are all his slaves... This is making me be a little bit angry at Jack...

I WANT KIRSTY AND KANE TO COME BACK... I miss KANE

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i cant beleive lee...as if she'd say that...poor luke...wat a cow...and in front of his dad...kah!

i dont want lee to die...and i know this sounds slack especially since i love babies and all...but i really want lee to have a miscarriage...its just so stupid having a teachers baby

yeh i agree with chubby...i also enjoyed tonites ep...probs the best ep ive seen since the pplz left on the helicopter...from that ep onwards i got put off...but today maybe me like the show again :)...and there was no jack/tasha in todays ep...which made it even better...i only really hate the eps with them together

yeh ive also noticed that jack's been bossing every1 around...but i dont cer...as long as he doesnt persue (sp?) any relationship with tasha i'll be the happiest girl ever...but if they do kiss or watever...i'll be totally devastated...just as devastated as martha will be...hehe...

oish i need to get a life...stupid holidays :)

rachel is annoying me...but im glad she's alright...n i really want brad to stay...i love him <3...but his teeth or well his front tooth is really demented...but meh

P.S shortie...Kane is in the new KFC ad...have u seen it?

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh i wuz gonna say check out the kfc ad, dirty kanes in it

lee is a stupid lil girl but lucas is a bigger loser cuz i can bet any amount of money he wont speak up n save his ass, he'll just go along with it for lee's sake

omg rachel they should have just left her there 2 suffer on her stupid druggy/drunky
her brothers kinda cute, i hope him n sally hook it up

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
omg i cant beleive lee...as if she'd say that...poor luke...
Well she is scared and confused about what to do so you sort of can't blame her, but we all know everyone will find out who the real father is in the end. That may even be how Brad (if he is staying as a regular) becomes a teacher at the school

tasha1188 said:
yeh i agree with chubby...i also enjoyed tonites ep...probs the best ep ive seen since the pplz left on the helicopter...from that ep onwards i got put off...but today maybe me like the show again :)...and there was no jack/tasha in todays ep...which made it even better...i only really hate the eps with them together
Agreed 100%, the show was getting boring but tonight episode reminded me why I love H&A!

tasha1188 said:
oish i need to get a life...stupid holidays :)
We do have a life, just one that stops at 7.00pm every week night.

tasha1188 said:
rachel is annoying me...but im glad she's alright...n i really want brad to stay...i love him <3...but his teeth or well his front tooth is really demented...but meh
Agreed the whole Rachel thing was annoying but I guess to be expected from someone that has been a straight arrow since joining the show. You can so tell that brad and sally will get together though, lust at first sight.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
We do have a life, just one that stops at 7.00pm every week night.
hah thats true...whenever i go out with my friend...they know i have to be home by 7 for home and away...they hate it...but i usually get my way in my group :p...and they know that if we're going out at nite it has to be after 7..hehe...thats probs why we're usuallygoing to 930pm movie sessions :p

salsydney

HSC
hahahhaha i agree 100% with what tasha said earlier... last nights episode was the best one since they left on the helicopter... and lee is HIDEOUS... i didnt realise it was the teachers baby, what a dirty dirty ho... i hate her.
also, ahhh i love rachels brother, shame about the tooth... but otherwise, hes a bit of alright... im pretty sure hes sally's new love interest?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yeah my mum and i were thinking the same thing the other night. he is so like flynn. sally's guna fall for him, and then feel guilty about doing it.
and is it just me, or does everyone that comes into summer bay have a deep, dark secret *cue scary music here*

salsydney

HSC
yeh did u notice how she seemed a bit fussed about her wedding ring when she saw alf in the diner? i love how home and away sets things up like, 3 months beforehand...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
does every1 have a deep dark secret...wat was marthas?? :p

cant wait for tonites ep...20mins :)

lucas will say its his baby...coz his so stupid

and ive alwayz known the baby was a teachers :p...lee is a bad bad bad girl

OMG, did you see the preview for tomorrow's episode. Martha said "tell Jack i love him" that just broke my heart. the poor girl. she is suffering and stupid jack is playing video games with stupid tasha. (sorry jack i still love you) :p

awww...im sooo depressed

Last edited:

shortie_689

HSC
OMG YES I HAVE SEEN THE ADD... I LOVE KANE I MISS HIM SOOOO MUCH I JUST WANT HIM TO REAPPEAR and then MAKE ME A CHARACTER AND I CAN KICK OFF KIRSTY AND ME AND HIM WILL GET MARRIED...

I LOVE HOME AND AWAY

"Chubby"

HSC
hey, could someone tell me what happened in tonight's ep???? i kinda got forced to go late night ahahahah

HSC
shortie_689 said:
OMG YES I HAVE SEEN THE ADD... I LOVE KANE I MISS HIM SOOOO MUCH I JUST WANT HIM TO REAPPEAR and then MAKE ME A CHARACTER AND I CAN KICK OFF KIRSTY AND ME AND HIM WILL GET MARRIED...

I LOVE HOME AND AWAY
I still haven't seen the ad yet. :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
chubby i'll give you a real good despcription of last nites ep...in the haa forum im in they give real good ep summaries...so once they post that i'll copy it for u kkz...jsut be patient :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Aww your so kind to all the home and away fans of BOS Tash, I was going to write a summary but since Tash will get it I shall not worry and try to stop procrastinating.

SizmOs yes most new H&A people have a dark secret and thats why we love it.

I hate that teacher poor Lee getting taken advantage of if only they would tell Sally teacher gets the sack and jail time and he shall try and come after them so more drama.

Hope the survivors get rescued soon as it is just dragging on and the searchers still haven't found the plane :O.

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh what happened yesty ? i also went late night....
i didnt bother asking my parents cuz they'll give me a 2 word summary

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
chubby i'll give you a real good despcription of last nites ep...in the haa forum im in they give real good ep summaries...so once they post that i'll copy it for u kkz...jsut be patient :p

alrighties :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)