Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HSC
oooo yay!!! i know what happens with tasha.. ive just read the spiolers for week 32.. but not knowing how to post a spoiler i cant say wat happens.. grrr.. guess itll be posted soon though by someone else...

some juicy stuff tho....cant wait!!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
spoilers are my job *grrrrrr* im gonna read em now and then post em...cant wait...hmmm...not that interesting...no Jack or Martha :p

Monday: Kim protests his innocence in the wake of Tara's vicious sexual assault allegations. Tasha reveals a heartbreaking secret as the birth of her baby looms. PG(a)

Tuesday: Tasha's rushed in for emergency surgery as her baby makes a dramatic entrance into the world, and Kim's world continues to fall apart as Tara's lies take hold. PG(a)

Wednesday: Robbie's criminal past comes back to haunt him as Tasha sinks into a deep depression following the birth of the baby. Tony receives some shocking news.

Thursday: Drew and Belle go to drastic lengths to keep seeing one another. Sally feels the pressure of keeping the truth about Emily's condition from Brad, and Cassie's shocked when a face from the past makes a surprising return.

Friday: Cassie struggles to fight her feelings for Macca following his return. Lucas is devastated when he sees Matilda kissing Dean, and Drew and Belle's runaway plan has an unexpected outcome.

Well its good to know that Martha and Tasha are back, but poor Tasha...Maccas back...dun dun dun...and i dont get the emily thing, i though Brad already knows about her cancer, unless it has gotten worse or maybe something else *thinks* ok so now the excitement has built up *yaaaaaaaay*

hopeful said:
hey in tv week it said that robbie and tasha are leaving in august, which is now but yeah their definately out before the end of the yr
They finish filming this month, but they will most likely be shown till the end of the year :)

SiZmOs said:
lol i can so imagine you walking down the street and seeing her coming in the opposite direction. you'd scream and shout. lmao. "murderer! you killed pete! you bitch!!"
lol...probably...but i dont swear even though b**** isnt really a swear word :p

*hopeful*

HSC
damn i was hoping tashas baby would die and then the believers would go kill themselves

as if u'd want a lil cult baby anyways

*hopeful*

HSC
okay i think i feel a bit sorry for her(tasha) now, hahah sux to be belle......

i like drew now, sumfn kinda hot bout him

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
drew is hotttt!!! theres something still about belle that i just dont like!!

i had the strangest dream last night ... tasha, martha and myself were all pregnant, and going into labour :|, i dont know what happened next cos i woke up with a stomach ache hahaha :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^

hahahahaha at your dream, i had a dream that my cousin was pregnant and she was giving birth and no1 would help me, but then i woke up :p

I think i had a home and away dream a couple of weeks ago...no guesses who it was about, but i forgot what happened :p

Yeh drew is hot...hot hot hottie. tonight he looked hot, probs hotter then jack. no wait, jack's still my hottie :p

poor belle, i love her new hair do though...and she got an ipod video...i want one, not really actually...but yeh sux to be her. But Drew will be her knight in shining armour :)

Tonights ep was aiite, Jodi (Martha) and Isabel's (Tasha) acting wasnt as good as it usually is. Well i didnt like it anyways. And Mumma Rose is a freak. Grrrrr...

Oh and poor Drew, stupid Constable Rice. I want to know whose framing him *throws tantrum*

I think you guys might like to read this. Well probs not, but i liked it :)

Soap bubble bursts
2 August 2006
Herald-Sun

KARL goes to humiliating lengths to stop Susan's bombshell, Sky is frightened by a clairvoyant's predictions, and Janelle is led to believe that Karl has the hots for her.

So, what's this? you ask. A Neighbours plotline, what else?

Meanwhile at Summer Bay, Home and Away is also all hot and steamy.

"Belle is crushed when Ric demands she stay out of his life. Irene and Amanda's battle for Belle reaches an explosive climax," the plotline reads.

Ah, the world of the soaps. What would we do without them?

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm getting to the stage where I could do without one, and am becoming increasingly intrigued with the other.

In short, Home and Away has got me in, but Neighbours is badly in need of some fire in the belly.

In last week's ratings Home and Away had a national audience of 1.248 million, 360,000 of those in Melbourne and 356,000 in Sydney.

On the other hand, Neighbours attracted 883,000 nationally -- 236,000 in Melbourne and 239,000 in Sydney.

The Home and Away figure is still healthy, despite being down from the halcyon 1.4 million days of Bec and Lleyton.

But let's not beat around the bush, Neighbours should be doing better. A consistent one million viewers is there for the taking and it's not getting to them.

And when you watch it you can see why.

The show looks dull, the sets look dull, and I presume someone from Grundy forgot to pay the electricity bill because much of the time it appears to be shot in the half-dark.

In contrast Home and Away looks sharp, the dialogue is snappy, the kids look good and it moves along at a breathtaking speed.

Sure, there's not much credibility as characters lurch from one crisis to another, but it gets you in. Over on Ramsay St, it's all a bit lacklustre these days.

Stephanie McIntosh (Sky Mangels) has been everywhere of late, but that's thanks to her new CD.

Even her new Friday-night reality offering, The Steph Show, is designed to help the CD.

Thank the Lord for that, because with the departure of Natalie Bassingthwaighte there's been precious little Neighbours flog.

It's time someone at Ten sat down Neighbours' executive producer Ric Pellizzeri and whispered in his shell-pink that he should shake the tree.

New writers? I reckon. New look? Yep. Use more outdoor footage? Definitely. Decent music? Please. More pace? God, yes.

And a couple of new young faces who could genuinely act wouldn't go amiss, either.

If all that's not possible, maybe it's time for a new executive producer.

Certainly a couple of new directors would be a step in the right direction.

Neighbours still has plenty of life in her, and a consistent 1.1 million is a realistically achievable figure.

But for heaven's sake, let's get into it now before the old girl withers and dies.

It's still worth Ten persevering with Neighbours. There are still plenty of 6.30pm stories to be told.

And, for goodness sake, will someone pay that damned electricity bill?

HOME AND AWAY ROX!!

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
omg you people have home and away dreams....
<.<
>.>
weirdos.
i had one years ago, and i was a lifeguard on the beach with shauna (anyone remember her?). then we had to catch a cab, but we couldnt get the door open.:( what the hell does that mean!?!?

haha i cant believe u freaks have home and away dreams...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
dude u had a home and away dream...so ur weird as well...and i had a dream that i was watching home and away :) not about the actual people and me together...thats just weird

Jodi Gordon is featured on the front cover of Australian Magazine Aura. It was a Queensland based magazine and sells for AU$14.95. There are gorgeous shots of Paul O'Brien and Jodi Gordon inside the mag which were shot at Niecon Aqua Penthouse on the Broadwater (Queensland).

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4660/aurainsidelk8.jpg

Paul looks so hot :)

I feel so lucky to be doing to QLD this thursday, so i can get the magazine, if it has more pics in it :) *excitement*

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
ok u guys are all freaks, i dont think i've ever had a h&a dream....ever :/

:( i cant believe robbies gonna leave, his such a cutie, i've always liked him

Yeh i remember shauna, she was pretty hot for someone with a boy haircut

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG i loved tonights episode.

Drew and Belle together finally *dances*

Brad and Emily, so cute (awwwww...)

Poor Emily :(

Great ep :)

aaand...im going away again tomoz night so i wont be on till Sunday evening. Yaaaaay!!!

Have fun and have a great weekend :)

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
^yehh, but i think they'll make a cute couple.....good on em

have fun tash!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ahhhh...im gonna miss home and away tonight so you guys so have to tell me what happs :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
ahhhh...im gonna miss home and away tonight so you guys so have to tell me what happs :)
like you need US to tell you lol. you know whats going to happen long before most of us here do!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol actually ive forgotten whats gonna happen tonight :p u knwo what? dont worry, i have other friends that'll tell me :p and my cuzin will tell me when i get to brisbane...

ok got some huge spoilers for the remaining of the year :)

I went to Palm Beach after work today, and got their at 3.30pm, and left at 7.15pm, and saw a cavalcade of stars including, Ric, Sally, Irene, Jack, Martha, Dan, Drew, Leah, Matilda
First scene I saw being filmed was of Irene, Belle, Dan and Drew on the beach. It looked as though Belle was upset, because in the scene, she was walking with Irene and then ran over to Drew, and got angry and walked away.
I talked to a guy who was standing watching this scene being filmed. This guy told me he plays a Henchman, who kidnaps Drew twice. This Henchman is working for someone higher, who had dealt with Peter before he died, and he wants revenge by kidnapping Drew.
Sally arrived, and was told to go straight to the Beach. This scene of her being filmed, was sitting alone, looking at a sunset. When Sally stopped filming this, I got a chance to speak to her. Sally told me that her and Brad do not get together for a while, as she is still not yet over Flynn.
Jack and Martha arrived. I spoke to Jack, and he said that him and Martha go through a rough patch, and he has an accident, that could be the end of him.
Matilda and Ric arrived. They filmed a scene on the beach at night. Matilda was having a deep conversation with Ric, then got up and left. I spoke to Ric, and he says that him and Cassie break up, and that Ric and Matilda are close to getting together.
Leah arrived, and this was just before 7pm. Leah filmed a short scene with Drew, and it was for a montage.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
oh, so you dont need us anymore..? that's always nice to know... *tear*

but you have some nice spoiler there tash...

*hopeful*

HSC
woah wat a spoiler, is that u that went down there tash or u got that from somewhere ? i hope the ric n matilda part happens...finally~

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hmmm...lucky me i get internet access in my room at my cousins house, and its after midnight and the whole house is asleep so i get to go on the net *dances*

yeh SiZmOs- those spoilers are pretty good, except for the Jack and Martha part :p

No Hopeful, it wasnt me who went down to the set, coz if it was id probably saying OMG a gazillion times on this website and probs posting all the pics of me and Paul that i wouldve of taken. Damn, now i really want to go to Palm Beach. Nah, but it was some dude from the other HAA forum who goes down to the set and takes and video and pics of whats going on. Im waiting for him to make the video and then i'll post it here for u guys to watch :)

"Chubby"

HSC
hmm...haven't been on here for a couple of days lol...

fab spoiler u got there tash...

the ep the other day, when emily was sleeping and brad broke down in tears....the music made it sound like the emily had just passed...and i was like no way..lol thank god it wasn't true.

anyways, who does jack get to first..........tasha or martha? im guessing tasha, and was the drink tasha refused to drink tonight poisoned/drugged?!?!?!!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)