• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (3 Viewers)

*hopeful*

HSC
obviously martha becuz in another spoiler we all read about how mumma rose is going to attempt to make tasha give birth etc etc plus rachel etc etc

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG so dudes tell me what happened with Jack, Martha and Tasha today. Did Martha manage to escape or is she still there?????

Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hopeful*

HSC
not much, robbie was trying to call tasha and couldnt reach her, freaked out drove up to the cottage, saw that the place was empty didnt look like anyones been there. there was a pharmacy break in and they got an id of mumma rose from a fingerprint left behind, robbie and jack both saw that at the same time therefore realised mumma rose probably has the girls. mumma rose + some cult guy came and took tasha away but marthas still chained up.

matilda went back to home for the arvo, took her buddy dean with her, lucas was pissed off ie jealous the whole time. alf's back from the u.s and rachel saw kim helping tara with the gym equipment and got jealous

so yeh thats about it

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awesome thanks Hopeful

Poor Tasha. What did Mumma Rose take from the pharmacy?? Poor Martha. Jack has to save her now.

Haha at Lucas. He deserves it after the way he treated Mattie :p hmmm...i really wanna watch that ep now. One more day till i can have a home and away hour *dances*

Yay, Alf is back :p and HAHA at Rachel. The poor girl. And poor Kim. He has no idea whats install for him in the next couple of weeks. Stupid Tara *angry face*

"Chubby"

HSC
o yeah.......thats right hopeful......i remember now

i don't think the viewers know what mumma rose took frm the pharmacy.....unless i missed something ahaa

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Chubby said:
i don't think the viewers know what mumma rose took frm the pharmacy.....unless i missed something ahaa
Thats correct we don't know what she took just yet.

Good spoilers there Tash, as always.

Long time no post for me in H&A however my trials shall be over this Wednesday so I shall return again as a H&A regular and just to let you all know I have been keeping up with the show, not something I can miss - Neighbours on the other hand I have been missing.

The story lines and plot is just getting better and better for H&A right now really enjoying watching the show and all episodes have been really good. Anyway hello to all the H&A regulars, :p bet you miss my insightful input and I shall return on Wednesday for good (at least until the HSC\heavy\assessment study period)!

EDIT:

liverpool4dawin said:
i heard tasha leaves the show at the end of this month so jack gets to martha first!!!
OH no not Tasha leaving....I bet you will be happy if that is true Tash at least then we know martha and jack shall stay together.

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Im home at last :) And i just watched 1hr of Home and Away *dances* Great eps thurs and friday..i like dean :)

ummm...Tasha isnt leaving the show till like the end of the year, Isabel Lucas is finishing filming her eps this month or next month, smtg like that. And kid.@dmin, i'll acutally be pretty sad when Tashas leaves, not as sad as i'll be when Jack and Martha leave, but sad, coz yeh i know the whole Jack and Tasha storyline is over, and i feel sorry for Tasha now with this whole mumma rose thing going on, and yeh. But Robbie is set to leave at the same time as Tasha, so my guess is that they move away from the bay with the baby. But thats only what i think and hope will happen.

Kid.@dmin said:
have been keeping up with the show, not something I can miss - Neighbours on the other hand I have been missing
Right on! Neighbours is stupid, Home and Away is a show you cant miss if your a fan :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Spoiler time :) This is for August 28th to September 1st

Monday: Kim's life continues to spiral as Tara's allegations spread around town, Lucas is heartbroken when he discovers Matilda has fallen for another guy, and Tony embarks on a surprising new career. PG(a)

Tuesday: Rachel is shocked by Kim's decision to leave the Bay. Drew is caught in a compromising position with a naked Amanda. The hunt for the pyromaniac continues when Drew is cleared of his charges.

Wednesday: Kim bids farewell to Summer Bay. Emily and Sally hide some devastating news from Brad. Lucas is devastated when his hopes of getting back together with Mattie are crushed.

Thursday: Brad finally breaks down as he comes to terms with Emily's deteriorating health. Macca is stunned when he discovers Cassie still has feelings for him. Tasha returns home with Baby Ella - but is she coping with being a Mum?

Friday: Overwhelmed with panic, Tasha flees the house leaving Ella all alone, while Cassie continues to battle her confused feelings for Macca and Ric.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Goooood luck Kid.@dmin!! What do you have??

Yay, Martha is found *dances* I hope today is the last day for this Mumma Rose thing, and i think it is so make sure you all watch, unless its tomoz, cant remember *thinks*

shortie_689

HSC
I am SOOO DEVASTATED that Ric and Cassie break up... I am also very upset at this Lucas and Matilda situation... Although I quite like this new Dean guy he isn't the one for Matilda, Matilda should rightfully be with Lucas, it must be easy for Lucas to be doing this whole jealous thing as they are together in real life...
Oh I hate Macca can't he just piss off tooo oblivion, never to return... Poor Ric what is with the script writers they should know that as a fan I would like Ric and Cassie and Matilda and Lucas together no one likes a rocky unstable relationship going up and down and the girls becoming the town bicycle and going out with everyone... I am quite cranky...
Can't wait for Home and Away tonight, was Tash lieing to Mumma Rose about having that condition or does she really have it, if she was lieing she is very very clever... KILL MUMMA ROSE let her DIE...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Goooood luck Kid.@dmin!! What do you have??
Information Technology, kind of fitting really as that shall be my last HSC exam.

tasha1188 said:
Yay, Martha is found *dances* I hope today is the last day for this Mumma Rose thing, and i think it is so make sure you all watch, unless its tomoz, cant remember *thinks*
Lucas had and lost his chance I sort of think that Dean and Matilda should be together as for Cassie well I think her and Rick suit each other. As for Tasha nah I am pretty sure she does have that and the condition arose from when she went into premature labour a few weeks ago. Yes save Tasha and goodbye to Mumma Rose.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Lucas had and lost his chance I sort of think that Dean and Matilda should be together as for Cassie well I think her and Rick suit each other. As for Tasha nah I am pretty sure she does have that and the condition arose from when she went into premature labour a few weeks ago. Yes save Tasha and goodbye to Mumma Rose.
Dude, what are you on about??

Yeh i too want Dean and Mattie to be together, but ive heard rumours suggesting other things that i dont like :( And yeh Cassie and Ric are good together, but spoilers suggest otherwise.

and...

KIM IS LEAVING *cries*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol no dude, it makes perfect sense. i just didnt get you said that after quoting me :p Coz what i said had nothing to do with what you said if that makes any sense :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
LOL yes I only wanted the first part of your quote I have no idea why I included the second, oh well.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha

OMG in tonights episode when Jack threatened Mumma Rose, i thought, why in the world do i luv this guy? He looks so freaky. That part srsly freaked me. Kah! i need my cute Jack back :( Kah! and we need more jack and martha scenes now otherwise im gonna get really angry at the show.

And tomoz episode is gonna be interesting. Belle rox :) I wonder what her and Drew are up to :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
haha

OMG in tonights episode when Jack threatened Mumma Rose, i thought, why in the world do i luv this guy? He looks so freaky. That part srsly freaked me. Kah! i need my cute Jack back :( Kah! and we need more jack and martha scenes now otherwise im gonna get really angry at the show.

And tomoz episode is gonna be interesting. Belle rox :) I wonder what her and Drew are up to :p
lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)