• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
ooh kool spoilers tash

bloody mumma rose yeh that was so kool of jack how he threatened her

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh but i didnt like the sound of his voice when he threatened her. It was like a voice you use when you tell someone "you hurt my wife and i'll kill you" not for someone who is just a 'friend' But i need to remember that the jack/tasha storyline is over and stop bringing it up coz it kills me when i think of the possibilities :(

Jack's face when he threatened her, but a nicer version of it :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
yeh but i didnt like the sound of his voice when he threatened her. It was like a voice you use when you tell someone "you hurt my wife and i'll kill you" not for someone who is just a 'friend'
i would use that voice if someone threatened my wife, mother, friend, dog, whoever. lol. that and remember, it is summer bay, everyone is everyones friend (except amanda) and he and tasha did grow close. maybe it didnt end up as anything more but strengthening their friendship. ive been in a similar situation, and i know that if anyone threatened that girl in any way shape or form, i would kill em, probably without using that voice in a threatening manner beforehand, even though she is just a friend.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
grrrrrrr...Jack needs to threaten someone who has harmed Martha in that voice and then i'll be happy :p

"Chubby"

HSC
hello guys......i shouldn't even be on here right now...lol.....i got my first trial HSC exam tomorrow....Business studies *sigh*

good luck kid.@admin!!! hope all goes well

i loved tonight's episode......my heart was thumping....even though i already knew that tasha gets rescued.

It was very smart of racheal to get help in that way....

I wonder what else mumma rose has up her sleeve.........that part of her at the police station reminded me of zoe....when she didn't say anything ahahahaha

It was sooo weird seeing jack doing the threatening.......it used to be peter..ahaha but yeah, it was freaky.

Thanks for the spoilers tash....

Anyways i'm off now to continue on revising!!!!......toodles :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
6 down, 0 to go!

YAY! My trails are OVER w00t such a weight lifted off the shoulders and a huge relief. Well Cubby my trials have just finished as off 1.5hours ago and your just starting yours tomorrow, I wish you the best of luck do us H&A fans proud!

I agree with all the comments above last nights episodes was an excellent and good to see Mumma Rose finally behind bars, although at the end she did look rather sinister, I hope she doesn't get bail...

As for Jack's reaction well SiZmOs was right on the ball there just doing what any other man would do to defend a friend\women in need. Also SizmOs I haven't said it before and not sure if you are still going ahead with your business but I wish you the best of luck with it.

From all the spoilers looks like a couple of good weeks ahead, ah if only Neighbours became as interesting again.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Congrats Kid.@dmin on finishing your trials

Good Luck Chubby with yours

Im gonna miss tonights ep *cries* But i'll have to record it and watch it tomoz after uni *angry face*

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Belle and Drew are related... kind of. I mean, Drew's cousin is Belle's brother. I know its a long stretch, but I thought it was weird. And what happened to the Home and away credits??

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
^Yeh i thought of the belle/drew relations too

the credits show 1 day and dont show the next, i think they need the time cuz the eps are better/longer

yeh i miss peter baker, esp when he was playing bad cop and threatening everyone

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i miss peter too :(

Drew and Belle are like dementedly related, but are still able to have a non incestuous relationship. Tonights ep was funny, when Amanda and them were talking about Belle and Drew sleeping together after being together for only two days, and i was like but Jack and Martha slept together on their first date :p But i guess its different for j/m coz their both adults whereas Drew and Belle are still kids :p But yeh i started laughing when they said that and my mum was like why you laughing and i was like dont worry :p

Poor Emily and Sally. Brad sounded like he has a cold got he kept breathing from his mouth and that annoyed me :p But Poor Brad as well.

It was an aiite ep, did loose interest after a bit, but then i started watching again :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
i miss peter too :(

Drew and Belle are like dementedly related, but are still able to have a non incestuous relationship.
drew is dan's nephew. meaning he is peter's son. belle is amanda's daughter. peter and amanda never had a child together, and even if they were together (which i think they were once), it was only by law. there is no blood connection whatsoever. if anything, drew and ryan are related. dan is the father of ryan and uncle of drew. cousins. step-cousins at best.
the mattie/lucas relationship is much more complex. dating your step-brother. still no blood relations, but makes it a little more mind-boggling.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Yeah I know they aren't related by blood but still. When Ryan gets older and Belle and Drew are still together, and for some reason someone asks him, he'd be like, "Yeah my cousin is dating my sister", because Ryan and Drew are blood cousins. Sounds gross, even though it's not in this scenario.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh i dont mind the Drew/Belle relationship, but i just find the Mattie and Lucas relationship wrong since they are practically step-siblings, well unless Tony and Beth break up, coz then it'll be like Clueless, and Mattie and Lucas can get back together. But in the mean time Mattie can be with Dean and Lucas can get a life :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Yeh i dont mind the Drew/Belle relationship, but i just find the Mattie and Lucas relationship wrong since they are practically step-siblings, well unless Tony and Beth break up, coz then it'll be like Clueless, and Mattie and Lucas can get back together. But in the mean time Mattie can be with Dean and Lucas can get a life :p
who was together first? beth and tony or mattie and luke?
oh and wasnt it the same story with danny and tom or someone? shelly's daugther danny was dating rhys' son... not tom... umm. damn who was it?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no it was Dani and Scott, and Beth and Rhys. Beth alwayz hooks up with her children's partners. Mattie and Lucas got together first and Dani and Scott hooked up first. Silly Beth! But Beth is better off with Tony then Mattie and Lucas.

*hopeful*

HSC
SiZmOs said:
who was together first? beth and tony or mattie and luke?
oh and wasnt it the same story with danny and tom or someone? shelly's daugther danny was dating rhys' son... not tom... umm. damn who was it?

umm shelley and rhys were married, danni was their daughter....

wats up with belle starting a fire :confused:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
That fire was the STUPIDEST idea ever. I think she lit the fire so the police would have another suspect besides Drew. I'm assuming Drew would have an alibi that night she set the gym on fire. Maybe he was with Dan and Leah and they could confirm it or something. But anyway, it was stupid. I was just screaming at the tv "IDIOT girl."

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh me too. But yeh, at least Drew will be off the hook and he can stay in the bay :) And thats all the matters. But i really want this prynomanic storyline to finish soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)