• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Well Martha was employed right up to the time she got engaged, then suddenly her career disappeared, and she only did the electrician job a couple of times on the show. So as far as im concerned, Martha is unemployed, and i think she should start working at Noah's again so she can stop sitting around at home mopping about her loser of a husband. She needs to be more active, i dont like the housewife Martha. But i still love em both :p

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
What makes you think that?!?!?!?!?!?!?! And ignore my last J/M spoiler, that doesnt happen, lol, sorry. Well it does happen but to another couple :D
what??? are u for real???? u got my hopes up tasha!!! LOL......*sigh* o well....

HAPPY LATE 18TH BDAY TO KIDADMin!!!!! *hug*....u can now drink at your formal !!! ahahaha lol

i reckon amanda is pretty but not hot...... can't wait til mattie finds out about her bf.....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Chubby said:
what??? are u for real???? u got my hopes up tasha!!! LOL......*sigh* o well....
Hey imagine how im feeling. My hopes were just as high as yours, and then to be let down like that, only to receive even worse news, its no fun for me. Imagine if they really do break up, i'll have to change my avatar and my signature, and just give up on the show, ok maybe not the last part, but the rest maybe *cries* Why oh why do the writers have to be so cruel.

Ooooo...Tonight is going to be awesome :D

"Chubby"

HSC
true true....

ahaha u can never give up on this show tash......

hey, wasn't yesterday spoilers day? did u put any up? or did i read it and forget what i read?!!? LOL

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha yes it was spoiler day yesterday, i just didnt feel like posting them :p *mwahahahahaha* Im in the mood to make you all suffer :p But if you all ask nicely maybe i'll reconsider :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Mattie needs to get her gay-dar fixed. Thats the second gay guys she has fallen for. The poor child. She'll be devastated when she finds out. Wasnt it after she found out that Desiel was gay that her self-esteem when down?!?!?!?!

OMG Emily dies tomorrow *cries*I think. Poor Brad

Drew- mmmmm...lol at Amanda, poor Belle

*hopeful*

HSC
hahah drew and amanda, cant say im suprised he is supposed to be peter bakers son and amanda did cheat on dan with peter lol its all so interconnected (well in my mind)

ane_st

HSC
Maddie fell for another gay guy?? um ok.....

When was this?

EDIT: was it just me or did her clothes look really bad today.... To much hot pink..

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha: (im speaking on behalf of everyone from here).....could we please pretty please have some spoilers :)

lol!

o yeah, i forgot about that diesel dude.....didn't he have like a crush on sally or something?!?!?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i was just wondering, did i miss something, or did drew just start calling belle "taylor" all of a sudden?
like, i get that it's her last name and all, but its not like she underwent a personality change like dalby did into ric.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Agrees with Chubby, bring on the spoilers pretty please. When your not busy. :)

Yes diesel did have a crush\obsession on\with Sally.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
guysssss im at work now and h&a is not being taped for me at home. when it's over and you're all on here, i need a recap, please :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG Emily died, it was so sad. Her and Brad were watching the sunrise and Brad told her to go to sleep and she just died *cries*

And Jack had his dinner party, and Martha was satisfied, and Jack got mad at Macca when he found out that Macca pursued a relationship with Cassie coz now Jack has to continue lying to Martha, and then after everyone left Martha was telling Jack how they stil need to work on their marriage and they shouldnt keep any secrets or whatnots from each other, and when they were hugging Jack had a guilty look on her face. Oh and Sizmos, Martha looks really gorgeous tonight, you missed out :p Oh and Alf is suspicious about Macca and Cassie, and tomorrow i think he finds out :p

Thats all

And Drew has been calling Belle, Taylor, for a long time now. I find it cute. I like it :p And yeh i remember Desiel having a thing for Sally, but wasnt that coz she tutored him, but he was still gay right?!?!?!?!

And you guys really want spoilers???? I dont like the new spoilers though, well only wednesdays spoiler :p Well i'll think about it :p Or just make you guys suffer for a bit more :p Ah what the hell, i dont want you guys to hate me, i dont like being hated, especially over a show :p

Monday: Kim makes a life altering decision in the wake of his shock diagnosis. Martha and Jack move further away from any chance of reconciliation.

Tuesday: Rachel and Kim struggle to come to terms with their devastating news. Summer Bay unites for Ella's Christening. Cassie and Macca's affair is finally exposed.

Wednesday: Emotions and tempers run high in the wake of Cassie's infidelity. Martha and Jack's marriage woes intensify. Matilda and Lucas accept that they're relationship is over for good.

Thursday: Ric is on a downward spiral as he struggles to deal with Cassie's deception. Belle gets a rude shock when Drew breaks up with her, but she'd never guess he's falling for her mother.

Friday: Amanda and Drew continue their affair, but how long can they keep it a secret? Robbie and Tasha have a romantic day on the Blaxland but an unthinkable tragedy is just around the corner.

Oh and...

The Believers are back and they take Baby Ella, thats the unthinkable tragedy that happens for Robbie and Tasha, and Martha and Jack are OVER!!

Sorry about that last part Chubby, i know you didnt want that to happen :(

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
exactly!!!.....i got no idea where taylor came from...

i need some explanation....why did emily all of a sudden jump into the i wanna go on a holiday story...it seemed like it just came out from no where.

sizmos: im not really good with recpas but ill try my best....this is a short summary in my own words lol.......maybe tasha can give u a better one later.

here goes...

jack organised a dinner party for him, martha, tash, robbie, macca and cassie..

before cassie left for the party...alf smelt different perfume on cassie...and so did martha on macca...once martha questioned macca...he made up this fictional gf...

whilst at the dinner party, jack figured out that macca was seeing cassie and macca told jack to keep quiet...

at the hospital, brad was informed that emily only had a couple of hours to live...she asked brad to go home and grab her favourite book....when he was gone...emily gave sally a letter she had wrote to brad and told her to give it to him after she has gone and asks sally to look after brad when she's gone.....it was so emotional.....

afterwards, brad is back reading the book to emily and she asks him to take her to see the sunrise for one last time....and they do it, unfortunatley, she passes just as the show was finishing.....

.....so sad.

"Chubby"

HSC
whoops, looks like tash got in before me...lol :)

tasha: hahaha o well if stuff happens it happens...there's nothing i can do about it lol

anyways guys, im off to study *sigh*

goodnight.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)