• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (54 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
cops usually do pull their guns out when their doing something like that. Didnt they take their guns out when they found mumma rose with Tasha?? Or was i just seeing things :p

Jack with no shirt *dies* Poor Martha :( Jack's evil. Poor Drew. Drew with no shirt on *dies* Lucas with no shirt on, nah! Didnt do it for me. 3 topless guys in one ep, arent we lucky :p Awwww...Drew likes Amanda :O Deans secret is out, mwahahahaha. Poor Belle

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
You indeed our lucky if only the women.........*scratches that thought* ;)

Anyway a good episode as H&A has now consistently been for a few months now. Didn't get to see all of it had it on mute had family in and out of my room wishes me birthday wishes and what not. Aww poor Martha, I wonder how bad Matilda will take the news about Dean.

kow_dude

HSC
can someone tell me what Lucas witnessed during the last few minutes of tonight's episode? I just missed it and only saw the part where he was shocked at something that he saw when spying on Dean.

ane_st

HSC
I dont really think that shows that he is gay (& i kno he's 'meant' to be)... But thats just me... Stupid people who cant act....

Drew really cant act either...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG Happy Birthday Kid.@dmin :) How old are you????

And of course the shirtless guys are only for women's entertainment :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
cops draw their guns when they have no other means to subdue the suspect. in this case - storming the house, they would have had to believe that ryce would meet them with substantive force on the other side in order to have their guns drawn.

EDIT: happy birthday kid.@dmin!! woot woot. i bought you a present, but last night i accidently swallowed it! (liar liar, anyone?)

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
OMG Happy Birthday Kid.@dmin :) How old are you????

And of course the shirtless guys are only for women's entertainment :p
I turned 18. And thanks for the birthday wishes everyone.

Well not only for women entertainment but we could also have more women hmmm nah its alright. ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...i think for men, seeing Amanda in a bikini is entertainment enough, or even Belle.

A big group hug for Kid.@dmins birthday *hug*

oh btw, today is probably the most active this thread has been in a very long time :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
amanda is pretty ill giv her that, but shes not attractive. i dont find belle all that hot either. nor cassie. nor mattie. lol. gimme leah, sally or martha any (and every) day of the week!!

*hopeful*

HSC
im not suprised about drew having the hots for amanda, sif he wouldnt over belle
lucas has a cute bod, jack has a bit of a gut~

ane_st

HSC
I reckon Amanda is hot.. Belle.. yea i dont think she is.... And Lucas looked so miniature... it was cute!!!! Jack looked pretty hot to.....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I didnt like Lucas body. And i meant, the girls get to see Jack and Drew topless, and the get to see only Amanada and Belle in bikinis. Thats all we get. Jack did have a bit of a gut, but he has got himself a personal trainer to shape up, hot stuff. But Drew, well Drews body is just perfect. But enough about bodies :p

Who else felt sorry for Martha tonight. I did. Jack sucks

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
all this talk about jack having a gut. hello? he's a copper. we all have them!! he wont get promoted unless he has some kind of a belly.

and yeah... i dont really feel sorry for martha. i mean, jack should have called, but if theres a chance the hubbies going to be home late for dinner, dont make a huge arse dinner. she was looking for a scapegoat to complain about him being late all the time. she found one i guess.

ane_st

HSC
Yea i felt sorry for Martha... But i dont actually think she understands the pressure of his job... Then again its not that hard for him to call...

Im torn...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Do you wanna know what really bugged me, it was when Jack said, "its not like i was out drinking with the guys" or whatever he said

coz thats exactly what the bum does next week

and he made that promise for a special night on thursday, which as much as i hope it happens, i get a feeling it wont. BUt if it does, then i'll be happy. BUt i dont care if Jacks a cop, even though he was right when he told Martha she knew what she was getting into when they got married, but not calling her is like the last straw. I'd be annoyed if my husband never called me. you know what, im against this whole marriage. I know wish they never got married. Shes only 19 for pete's sake. Shes younger then my brother and shes married. Stupid stupid girl. But im still on her side.

Ok my rant is over. Night all :D

*hopeful*

HSC
lol yeh sizmos i 4got about cops and donuts :p

Yeah martha and jack shouldnt have got married

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
my mum and i were trying to remember tonight - does martha work anywhere?

*hopeful*

HSC
she worked at 'noah's' for a while, cant think of anything else so dont think so ?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I believe when she first join she was\still is an apprentice electrician so maybe she is now fully qualified or they have dropped that all together...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)