• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Dude, the pyro was revealed today. We know who is was, Constable Evan Rice, the annoying cop :p

Yeh, Dean sucks!

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeah poor drew, evan pyro that was a suprise ? now i wonder who gareth is and if deans gay why is he pretending with matilda ?

anyways i dunno why they didnt make jack a detective or sergant or something since his treated as the most important cop in summer bay, when his only a 1 stripe constable

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
vorahk said:
home and away is soo much better than nieghbours...

more hot chicks :p
You sure got that right :)

Gareth is Deans boyfriend or ex-boyfriend. I dont know why Dean is with Mattie, maybe...i dont know...my brain isnt up for thinking :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tasha1188 said:
You sure got that right :)

Gareth is Deans boyfriend or ex-boyfriend. I dont know why Dean is with Mattie, maybe...i dont know...my brain isnt up for thinking :p
maybe dean is bi?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey tasha i was on the train coming back from the city on tuesday night, and u know how they give you the free newspaper thingos? well i was reading it, and as i turned the page and saw this article, YOU were the first person i thought of. despite the fact i dont know what you look like, and you very well may have been on the train next to me but yeah. i pulled out the page and scanned it in for you.
you've probably already seen it/read it watever. still.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b366/sizmos/scan.jpg

*hopeful*

HSC
oh mx~ i used to always read that when i worked in the city
damn jack/paul looks cute there

azn gangsta i dont think they'd put a bi character on, its a bit too much out there for summer bay

ane_st

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Dude, the pyro was revealed today.
yea i know that... i mean i wanna kno who the guy 'above' him is...

:)

EDIT: i think Dean is with Maddie because he doesnt want to admit to himself that he's gay...

I dont think he's bi... But he might be with her just to prove to himself he likes chicks....

Just a suggestion.... :S

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
^yes im sure ur rite, that makes sense :)

his weird but he seems nice enough without all the other background info
lucas needs to get some balls, his the most wimpy guy on the show

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol SiZmOs, your so sweet. Yeh i was looking through MX yesterday night, and I saw the picture of Johnny Depp and thought nothing of it, but it was like Paul was screaming out to me "Tash read me read me" (kidding) but yeh i just had a feeling i should look to see what it was and to my surprise, it was Paul, and i fell in love again (not) But yeh, i cut the article out and added it to my collection :p Yeh i have a collection, so sue me already. But atm im very annoyed at Jack, so yeh. Oh and Sizmos, you missed the bottom part of the article, of what we dont know about him: he likes to climb trees, what a cute weirdo :p

And Hopeful, that pic of him is pretty old, but he looks aiite in it :p

And i dont think Dean is bi, i agree with ane_st, maybe his just trying to be straight coz he cant accept the fact that his is gay. Poor guy. Poor Gareth :(

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
haha sorry i missed the bottom part. i must have inadvertantly folded it when i was cramming it to scan in.
oh, and see how jack used his shoulder to barge the door open? cops dont do that. they use their legs to kick the door down. ask any cop. its true. :lol:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha yeh that is true. But Jack is a dumb cop so it dont matter. And i thought McGrath wouldve knocked the door down, but poor Jack had to hurt his shoulder for him :(

*hopeful*

HSC
also jack and the old cop just ran around the house instead of having their guns drawn etc etc dont they watch svu ? lol

ice ken

HSC
*hopeful* said:
also jack and the old cop just ran around the house instead of having their guns drawn etc etc dont they watch svu ? lol
true.... i thought that umm that cop who was on the run mightve still been in the house and mightve like either taken jack or the the old cop as hostage.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Chubby said:
thankgod m and j don't break up....
What makes you think that?!?!?!?!?!?!?! And ignore my last J/M spoiler, that doesnt happen, lol, sorry. Well it does happen but to another couple :D

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
*hopeful* said:
lol i could bore you with the legalities of a police officer having their weapon drawn, but i wont.

oh, and congrats to ice ken: post # 1900. we're now less than 100 posts away of 2000!!! woot. go the H&A thread.

*hopeful*

HSC
SiZmOs said:
lol i could bore you with the legalities of a police officer having their weapon drawn, but i wont.

oh, and congrats to ice ken: post # 1900. we're now less than 100 posts away of 2000!!! woot. go the H&A thread.
really ? as in they should or shouldnt ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)