Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg poor scott and amanda... hope they survive (obviously they will but what the hell)...and i hope haley chooses scott coz i want haley and scott to be together...and omg my pooor jacky...i feel so bad for him...why is martha being so stubborn...she knows she loves him she is just being stupid...but then again if martha stays with corey then corey will stay on the show...and omg i recognise corey from blue water high...ive seen pics on him in mags about the show...he is hawt...even tho i say is in like all my posts i dun cer...corey is hot!!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
tasha1188 said:
omg poor scott and amanda... hope they survive (obviously they will but what the hell)...and i hope haley chooses scott coz i want haley and scott to be together...and omg my pooor jacky...i feel so bad for him...why is martha being so stubborn...she knows she loves him she is just being stupid...but then again if martha stays with corey then corey will stay on the show...and omg i recognise corey from blue water high...ive seen pics on him in mags about the show...he is hawt...even tho i say is in like all my posts i dun cer...corey is hot!!
ok seeing as you are the home and away #1 fan.. ill ask you

i used to be a hugemungous fan of home and away but then i got over it, and now im intrigued.
why does/did/might flynn die?
and that blonde chick? the one that was getting into the boat on the ad, what did that josh guy want (i think thats his name)?

ha i could just watch it but i dont know who half the characters are anymore

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
_muse_ said:
ok seeing as you are the home and away #1 fan.. ill ask you

i used to be a hugemungous fan of home and away but then i got over it, and now im intrigued.
why does/did/might flynn die?
and that blonde chick? the one that was getting into the boat on the ad, what did that josh guy want (i think thats his name)?

ha i could just watch it but i dont know who half the characters are anymore
flynn is still alive but he has milenomia (however u spell it) so yeh they say he has 3months to live

the blonde chick is amanda (dan's ex wife) and she owes Josh $2million...so yeh

n thnx for callin me home and aways #1 fan...thats a compliment since like my life revolves around the show :p

heidi_kak

HSC
can someone remind me of what josh did in the show before his comeback? i can vaguely remember him being dani's bf and people not liking him but nothing else?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
heidi_kak said:
can someone remind me of what josh did in the show before his comeback? i can vaguely remember him being dani's bf and people not liking him but nothing else?
ummm...he bought the caravan park or something and destroyed all the mobiles and then everyone hated him and yeh...thats why he gave colleen all that money...

OMG I HATE AMANDA...why can't she just back off and let scott and haley be together...kah...so fustrating...i hate her

roxy_chick

HSC
Hey, can anyone tell me if amanda is really pregnant...i missed last nights episode...but i read it in a magazine...Oh, and did hayley end up marrying kim? was that meant to happen yesterday? aaahhh...i missed so much...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
roxy_chick said:
Hey, can anyone tell me if amanda is really pregnant...i missed last nights episode...but i read it in a magazine...Oh, and did hayley end up marrying kim? was that meant to happen yesterday? aaahhh...i missed so much...
ummm...haley and kim didnt get married coz haley realised that she is still i love with scott and yeh...amanda is not pregnant as far as i know...and i hate her...when tony found amanda and scott and they got back to the wharf...haley was about to tell scott that she loves him and the amanda goes "scott wait....i have something to tell you about the baby" and the scott gave her a blank look and hesitantly amanda goes "im pregnant" and then it stopped there...i was really pissed off coz i thought she was gonna tell him about haleys baby being his and watever but she didnt and ah its fustrating....and yeh the wedding got called off....and what did u read in a magazine???

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i agree...amanda is just stupid...and that doctor guy is tellin josh everything that amanda gets up to...how funny...i love it how josh is making amanda sufffer...she so deserves it
omg i just read that haley and scott get back together...i was like jumping up and down at the supermarket...im so excited

Last edited:

*Buttercup*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
i agree...amanda is just stupid...and that doctor guy is tellin josh everything that amanda gets up to...how funny...i love it how josh is making amanda sufffer...she so deserves it
omg i just read that haley and scott get back together...i was like jumping up and down at the supermarket...im so excited
lol i wish it would hurry up and happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanielleM

HSC
grrr josh is hot but l hate him and amanda is just a bitch l hate her even more!
wats the deal with matilda and that guy have they even kissed yet? I missed out on some episodes.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg honey u are way behind...that kissed like weeks ago...they've been together for like over a month...and omg i so agree with you...josh is hot but i still hate him...he even looks hotter when he is angry or scared...hehe...ibe alwayz liked him...dunno y...but he is 26 in realy life...so doesnt look it?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
am i the only guy who feels like crying at the thought of losing flynn? seriously.. i'm such a pansy. ive been watching the show ever since angel and shane's wedding (back in '93) and ive been hooked ever since. ive never really cried when a characters been killed off, but the concept of losing flynn is hurting me. maybe cause i love sally so much.. don't want her to get hurt... oh grow up!

EDIT: i did cry when noah died - the whole watch the sunset deal brought me to tears.

Last edited:

Always

HSC
I can't stand the new Haley. Great actresses but I can't get used to her. Bring back Bec! <3

Always

HSC
They should've just killed her off. Re-casting is so dodgey. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)