Home and Away (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
peeeople!!
i had to go to baseball tonight (wednesday), and i'd set the vcr to start recording at 6.57 and stop at like 7.34, so i was set right?
buuuut no, my brother had been watching wrestling on fox8 before we left, and so instead of taping Home and Away, i got the Simpsons on tape...
i came home in utter disbelief and anger... needless to say I watched the simpsons anyway lol, but more importantly: did i miss anything important??
someone please let me know before 2moro's episode.. ty. =)

shortie_689

HSC
Well Tasha found the shrine to her an then stole her mobile back the next day an tried to message Robbie i think... Anyway she overheard Jonah an Mumma Rose about the "Moon Ceremony" they were having that had something to do with Tasha... She then heard Jonah talking about Rebecca an Tasha went to find her and to help her escape an then Jonah found her an yelled at her an then tasha yelled back an the mumma rose turned up an tasha yelled at her an then mumma rose said jonah u know wat u have to do an tasha was dragged off....

Meanwhile in the rest of the bay dan an leah had a picnic on the beach soooo cute, Dan confronted Leah, some old man was watchin Rachels work today and i got the feeling that he was a bit sleezy an would crack onto her.... OHHH an reeny overheard dan an leah, robbie an kim are down in the dumps an i think thats about it

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
shortie_689 said:
Dan confronted Leah ... OHHH an reeny overheard dan an leah
what did dan confront leah about? and was it about leah kissing pete that irene overheard?

shortie_689

HSC
Oh dear me i got that bit all wrong peter got angry at leah an all this an that wat irene overheard peter was like stop makin me feel unwelcome whenever i walk into the room we arent gonna let anyone find out blah blah blah
sorry wrong name dan did nothing he is unaware and completely in love

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
but but but...dan is gonna find out next week....i hope he doesnt leave leah again...they have a baby :(...btw wats pete up to...coz his not there for police bs...i dont like him no more

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...poor u

ok well lets c....*thinks thinks thinks*

Graehme found the files on project 56 and took them from josh's office and brough them home...and he invited josh over to his house for lobster with him and amanda...and then the next day graehme told amanda that he knew about it all including her affair with josh..and then they were fighting over the project 56 documents and graehme fell over and had a heart attack and amanda was about to call the hospital but decided against it and graehme died :(

Beth and Tony told their kids that their moving in together...and the kids were happy...and then they celebrated with every1 at Noahs Bar

Alf gave Sally and the kids videos that flynn made for each of them including pippa...and ric and cassie watched their together...and then then next day when the kids went to the beach and big pippa left to go home...sally watched her tape and at the end she burst into tears...coz like she hadnt cried at all since flynn died or b4 that..and yeh it was really sad :(

yeh i think that is it...if i missed smtg sm1 plz add it in kkz...hope its helpful

dora_18

HSC
well i guess it helps to know people that star on home&away:p...either that or read TV week...its always a week in advance

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha...i wish i knew sm1 from h&a...but the only way i know wat happens is by reading the tv guide on ninemsn :p...

Sasukekun

HSC
can anyone recap on tonights ep?? summary plz?? my mum totally forgot to tape it sigh ><

Undertoad

HSC
Started with Graehme having the heart attack again. Beth arrived and so Amanda had to call the ambulance and pretend that she had called them before (from friday nights ep). Beth tried to revive Graehme and then Josh turned up after talking to Amanda. Josh gets Graehme to start breathing again and off to hospital he goes.

In the meantime, Robbie and Kym are on a quite beach somewhere trying to forget about Tasha/Rachel when this other girl turns up, Jane. Kym tries to get Robbie interested in her and over Tasha. The two guys ask Jane and her friend who turns out to be Kit to stay the night. So Jane and Kit rock up. Kym talks a bit with Kit and Robbie kisses Jane in the water.

Graehme wakes up and starts remembering all the stuff between Amanda and Josh. Graehme tells Beth that if something happens to him, don't keep him on life support. Amanda and Graehme fight about where the copies of the project 56 stuff is and graehme has another heart attack. He ends up on life support and beth and the rest decide that they should let him die with dignity. Josh finds out there is a clause in the post-nup agreement that means Amanda has to keep Graehme alive for 3months so that she can get his money.

And i think thats it, just add if i missed something.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
good work...well i guess iw as wrong b4 when i said that graehme died...but i was right sorta coz he did die...just not on friday...well technically he was dead but then he came back...hehe...but yeh...it was a sad sad ep...even lucas was crying...:(

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
thanks for that, undertoad, as i missed the episode too.
i was at work, but had mum lined up to tape... it turns out that my bro had gotten the pay per view wrestling and was taping THAT so H&A couldnt be...
poor graham.. amanda is a cow.

HSC
SiZmOs said:
thanks for that, undertoad, as i missed the episode too.
i was at work, but had mum lined up to tape... it turns out that my bro had gotten the pay per view wrestling and was taping THAT so H&A couldnt be...
poor graham.. amanda is a cow.
thats putting it nicely!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)