Home and Away (1 Viewer)

"Chubby"

HSC
hey, does anyone know anything about sally's cancer scare?!?! (front page of this wk's TV Week magazine)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Sally doesnt have cancer dont worry...another character has it

and for Hopeful's bee story i can add to that :)

since ric doesnt help belle, drew helps her and then they kiss

thats gonna be an awesome episode :)

Oh and i have those earrings that Belle wore to the party...HAA girls seem to wear clothes and jewlery from Sportsgirl. Martha has a denim skirt from Sportgirl which i have as well...Woot i have the same skirt as Martha :)

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
Chubby said:
hey, does anyone know anything about sally's cancer scare?!?! (front page of this wk's TV Week magazine)
u obviously dont read posts chubby :eek: i posted a whole spoiler about it

yeh sizmos, same story different circumstances i guess

ooh so thats how belle n drew get together (i guess)

"Chubby"

HSC
*hopeful* said:
u obviously dont read posts chubby :eek: i posted a whole spoiler about it

yeh sizmos, same story different circumstances i guess

ooh so thats how belle n drew get together (i guess)
do u mean ur previous post???? ( 4 posts above) but that was about brad's Fiancee not sally.

sorry.....bit lost on here.....haven't been on for days...

J-lee

HSC
I am so excited about H&A for tonight. i think the fire bug is the fir guy that has been speaking with jack- n i thought it was hilarious when cassie blew up at amanda and belle go cassie- oh poor ric taken advantage of!!!

*hopeful*

HSC
Chubby said:
do u mean ur previous post???? ( 4 posts above) but that was about brad's Fiancee not sally.

sorry.....bit lost on here.....haven't been on for days...
lol it basically explained the whole cancer situation! thats sallys so called cancer situation(cuz she gets upset, thinks about flynn etc etc)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yay no more Ric and Belle. Its time for Belle and Drew *dances* Poor Belle though, meh! I liked tonights episode. Amanda is so funny. Ooooo...Belle and Amanda living together with lil Ryan...a happy family :p

Yeh i also think that fireman dude hanging out with Jacky poo is also the firebug, but why would he try frame poor Drew. Maybe him and Drew knew each other from before. hmmmm...

And poor Mattie.

You guys want more spoilers for week 31??

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
ok so i havent watched home and away in around 3.5 months (no guesses why! *coughbbcough*)

whats up with mattie's neck/shoulder? i know shes bulimic but did she get burnt or something?

"Chubby"

HSC
tash, YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muse, mattie got burnt when the stalker hit Jack's and Martha's wedding and she's very self conscious about her body now......

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
You watch BB over HAA...psh im insulted

At Jack and Marthas wedding recption, yes JAM got married, there was a blast and thats where Mattie got the burns from.

Dude you missed some of the best HAA moments ever, though the last month was crap coz 5 of the characters went missing, and some bad stuf happened back in the bay, such and Jack and Tasha, but thats finished now *dances* But srsly, you missed the proposal, Martha proposed to Jack...it was soo romantic, and the wedding was beautiful as was everytning in between that. Then the show went downhill from there until a couple of weeks ago when the lost ones came back :)

And now the show has srsly gone uphill and im luving every minute of it :) Well until friday that is :(

Yay Spoiler time --- this is for week 31 which is august 14th - august 18th...there pretty good :)

Monday: As Tasha and Martha fight for their freedom, Robbie and Jack wage a desperate bid to find their loved ones before Mumma Rose can enact her sinister plan.

Tuesday: As the police edge closer, Rachel becomes unwittingly involved in the hostage crisis - and soon finds herself with Tasha's life in her hands. PG(v)

Wednesday: Brad struggles to come to terms with Emily's illness. Amanda is hurt when she discovers Belle has played her for a fool. Belle and Drew's steamy relationship heats up.

Thursday: Belle defies the law in a final attempt to prove Drew's innocence. Rachel continues to feel insecure in her relationship with Kim, as his friendship with Tara intensifies.

Friday: Rachel and Kim's relationship woes reach a dramatic crisis point - but the biggest shock of all is just around the corner. Belle's plan to help Drew backfires when her criminal act is exposed.

So it looks like Martha and Tasha are saved i think i hope oh :( Yay Belle and Drew *dances*

Enjoy!

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
ooooo wednesday is sooo juicy ahhhaah

hmmmm....and i wonder what belle's act is??

I sooo wanted to slap belle in the face in tonight's ep.....ahahahahha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hmmm...me too...she was such a loser...but im glad things worked out between ric and cassie. and im pretty sure belle has given up on ric *fingers crossed* now she can move on to drew...yayy

hmmm....ive already forgotten whats happening tomoz :( But i cant wait till fridays ep...i just want to slap Jack across the face :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I dont want him to love me...his not allowed to love no1 except Martha, not even me.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
I dont want him to love me...his not allowed to love no1 except Martha, not even me.
wow. i'm going to quote you later on with that. "I dont want him to love me"
and i suppose if he and martha broke up you still wouldnt want him to love you?

liverpool4dawin

HSC
You mentioned something about Rachel & Kim having relationship issues due to some chick called Tara... More details please!!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
SiZmOs said:
wow. i'm going to quote you later on with that. "I dont want him to love me"
and i suppose if he and martha broke up you still wouldnt want him to love you?
Ok first of all, Jack and Martha will never break up, and if they did (and i know they wont) then he can love me :p Though that will be slack to Martha...hmmm...Jack or Martha *thinks* definitely Jack coz then i'll be happy too :)

liverpool4dawin said:
You mentioned something about Rachel & Kim having relationship issues due to some chick called Tara... More details please!!!!
Im gonna have to spoiler this arent i?

Well this is how the story goes...theres a chick names Tara who Kim personally trains, since he is a personal trainer, and she is like fully flirting with him and stuff. And Kim and Tara spend a lot of time together, you training and stuff, and Rachel thinks that Kim is getting feelings for her. I have a feeling that Kim and Rachel will be breaking up within the next couple of months since Kim is set to leave the show by the end of the year :(

But dont quote me on this yeh :p It probs wont even happen...i may have made it up :p I dont know

We will get to see Tara tonight on the show...and Kim collapses...hmmm...wonder why *thinks*

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
i got this feeling that the retreat is no good for mattie.......please correct me tash...

and tash, do u know what the long term issue with belle, amanda and irene is?? will belle be moving back in with irene????

Sorry that im asking a lot...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)