Home and Away (1 Viewer)

Highly_Nrgetik

HSC
What do you guys think about the whole Peter/Amanda situation? It's pretty funny that Peter was just telling Drew a few days ago to stay away from Amanda lol look at him now.

Ah well, shes the town doorknob; everybody gets a turn !

I'd give it to her but. :wave:

salsydney

HSC
SiZmOs said:
Where is everyone? Studying me hopes!!
And in regards to Rocco, perhaps he'll develop a crush on Sally?
Oh, and my brother noticed tonight that Dan and Leah have up a photo of Kane and Kirsty on their (re)wedding day in the background. I didn't know that these two couples were that close.
do-do-do-do-do-do-dooooo
hahah yeh ive noticed that a fair few times.. im pretty sure irene has a similar display up.. as does sally, possibly... considering kane and kirsty eloped, not sure when they got these photos printed and gave them to all the randoms in summer bay...

ane_st

HSC
Highly_Nrgetik said:
What do you guys think about the whole Peter/Amanda situation? It's pretty funny that Peter was just telling Drew a few days ago to stay away from Amanda lol look at him now.

Ah well, shes the town doorknob; everybody gets a turn !

I'd give it to her but. :wave:
Yea i reckon thats a bit hypocritical and if they get together Drew will be pissed..

I noticed the photo to... Haha...

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
salsydney said:
hahah yeh ive noticed that a fair few times.. im pretty sure irene has a similar display up.. as does sally, possibly... considering kane and kirsty eloped, not sure when they got these photos printed and gave them to all the randoms in summer bay...
irene would, as she housed kane and kirsty for a while if my memory serves correct. sally would, as she was rather close with both of them (... i think).
remember, they eloped, and when they came back and everyone finally was okay with it, they had a ceremony with everyone? thats when kane fell backwards off the (relatively small) cliff, jumping into the water screaming "i love you kirsty!"

and ujuphleg, i think you got it all covered there.

HSC
yay i get two weeks holidays :) :) :)

i thought Peter and Amanda looked cute together and its funny seeing Drew there trying to ruin there relationship

and im kind of getting bored of Johnny and his stupid gang they're boring and the only thing Johnny does is annoy people

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey guys, as today be Thursday, I'm at work, and kindly request a episode summary for tonights episode.
Thankies :)

*hopeful*

HSC
umm i missed the beginning so i'll leave it to someone else :)

poor belle, i feel sorry for her

"Chubby"

HSC
i don't remember what started the ep off but jack was depressed cos martha's moved on and he only said that ash can go pursue a r/ship with martha cos it was the right thing to do. Jack got peeved off at lucas when he was asking him for love advice cos belle all of a sudden didn't want to hang around with him anymore. Basically, jack said he's life is screwed cos he's stuck in this bed. Sam came in and had their lesson and they tried to help jack to stand up somehow but he couldn't and said it hurts. LAter on, on tony's request sam talks to jack about how's he's going n that and then sam wheeled jack to outside/around the hosp to show jack a group of disabled people in wheelchairs playing basketball and sam said that they could/are never going to walk again and they're trying to make the most of it and saying htat jack should feel very lucky where he is cos he has a chance/choice of walking. After realising that, jack said im going to put 110% into me getting out of the hosp bed.

After coming to mattie's house, ric takes her out on the suspicion of beth. Beth worries cos ric is older than her and that she might feel pressured into doing 'stuff'. As they are walking near the beach, they see lucas and belle getting sort of hot n heavy on the beach and ric asked her if she was cool with it and she said of course...but as they were walking towards the diner i think mattie turned around. LAter on, belle tries to be friends with mattie saying their guys are best buds so they would want them to be friends. But just as belle was saying u should show ric that gorgeous but of her's mattie said im sorry that's not the way i operate or something like that (felt sorry fore belle)
Mattie cancels lunch on ric at the diner some reason and said im taking u to a romantic thing tonight. At home, mattie is in this hot black dress but puts a coat over it to cover the suspicion from beth. After mattie is out of the house, she chucks the jacket into the other room (lucas i think) and then she's off to the boat and then mattie just starts kissing ric and the fall onto the bed and says i wanna be with u i think and the ep ends...

omg this is sucha bad reacap..the order is wrong...this is why i should never recap LOL

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
i just remembered i left out a part.....but that was the jist of it tonight....

btw, where is evryone? escp tasha she hasn't been on in days?!?!? or am i jsut wrong?!? lol

ane_st

HSC
Hii... Haha i'm just watching people burn the HSC stuff.. SO FUCKING FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The main thing tonight was 'sleeping together' *sex*.. Pretty much the Belle and Lucas thing and him wanting sex.. He's so innocent but!!! And Mattie finding the condoms in Ricks wallet and then finishing the episode like that.... They'll make a statement about it tomorrow....

Yea where is everyone....

DONT ABANDOM THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hopeful*

HSC
basically belle was in tears because mattie called her a tart and said lucas is just using u and cassie unintentionally said something like "ur more experienced than lcuas guide" so belle thinks lucas is using her and that everyone in town thinks shes a hoe...

mattie is acting like a real hoe by being a bitch to belle, not listening to her mum and then full jumping on ric whilst on a date on the boat, so sometime between now and tomorrows ep they'll have had sex....

umm yeh n jack was depressed and moody but after a bit of time with his therapist sam he is now committed to his exercise and recovering etc etc i felt sooo sorry for him...cutie....

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
This forum has been quiet. Probably because of HSC and uni exams coming up. Okay, let me try my hand at re-capping, lol. Okay let's see... damn I don't even remember the first scene.

Uh... Jack was depressed and didn't wanna do any physio. Don't actually remember much about Jack's storyline. Anyway, Ric shows up at Mattie's house wanting to take Mattie out for a walk. Beth looks all concerned as they leave and Tony asks her what's wrong. Beth says she's worried because Ric is older than Mattie and she doesnt want MAttie to feel pressured into doing something she isn't ready for. I didn't realise Ric was older than Matilda. I thought they were the same age. Just how old are the 'teenagers' on this show anyway? Anyway, MAttie and Ric are walking along and they talk about how it's weird that they're dating and that Lucas & Belle are dating. They pass Lucas and Belle who are making out on the beach. Mattie looks back at them as her and Ric walk off with this uneasy look on her face.

Later on, Mattie is walking to meet Ric at the diner when Belle comes up behind her. Belle is trying to be friendly and says that it would be good if they got along because Luc and Ric are best friends. Mattie agrees, but in a bitchy kind of way. She's like, "Yeah... I guess." Felt bad for Belle because she was just trying to be nice. Anyway, Belle says that they can even give each other tips on the guys, and she tells Mattie something like, "you're gorgeous. You won't have a problem with Ric, just shake your sexy body and he's all yours". Mattie gets all defensive and tells Belle that she's not a tart like her. Then Mattie goes, "You want a tip from me? From what I saw on the beach, it looks like Lucas only wants one thing." Then Belle gets pissed off and tells Matilda that if she doesn't put out, Ric is gonna dump her.

They get to the diner and Belle is all pissy at Lucas because of what Mattie said. Then Ric goes to pay for his and Mattie's lunch and asks Matilda to look for change in his wallet, but Matilda finds condoms, and starts to feel pressured. But instead of talking to him about it like a mature person, she tells him that she can't have lunch because she "forgot to do something." Ric asks if they can have a romantic night later on the Blaxland, and she agrees.

Belle dumps Luc later on because of what Mattie said, and she has a cry about it. Cassie comes in and tries to talk to her about it, but Belle just tells her to mind her own business.

Back to Jack, Sam shows him a bunch of inspiring disabled people who would love to be in his shoes because he at least has a chance. JAck decides he wants to get better, and starts to try in rehab.

Later that night, MAttie lies to her mum about where she's going to be that night, and meets Ric. He's set up a romantic dinner, but she goes into the 'bedroom' part of the boat and starts kissing him. Then she tells him she wants to be with him, and it ends there.

ane_st

HSC
We have light... Or more people... YeA...

I dont think Ric and Mattie actually have sex, i think they just 'sleep together'

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
You're probably right ane_st. You could tell in tonight's ep that Mattie wasn't ready and was probably caving into pressure, and there's no way the Home and Away writers would let her sleep with him while she still felt like that.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*waves* Hello H&Aers.

Good recaps by "chubby" and kate is me. Well yes is appears that the H&A forum has really turned into a ghost town since the start of the HSC and up and coming uni exams. Eleven days and my HSC will be over and I shall be back to full force posting. Hope everyone is alright with work, study and exams and I am sure we all missed Tasha’s Tuesday spoilers, not being around for a few days I hope everything is alright.

I didn’t really feel sorry for Jack as he had enough sorry for himself going around he doesn’t need anymore. He acted the same last time he was in hospital so I am glad Sam was able to push him out of it as there are people not that lucky.

Gee lasts nights episode certainly had things heating up. For those that were wondering or didn’t know the age gap between Mattie and Ric is 2 years, Mattie is 16 and Ric is 18 which was one of the reasons Beth wasn’t to happy about the situation feeling that Mattie might feel pressured into things. Whether they have ‘sex’ or just ‘sleep together’ we shall find out tonight. I do love how Tony blurted out ‘SEX’ instead of tip toeing around it like Beth was.

Back to study I guess *sigh*.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
WARNING: THis is going to be a long post :D and i dont expect you to read it all, its just rambles about this weeks eps

hello everyone...im baaaack...not that i had gone anywhere...anyways, the only reason i havent been on is because first my internet broke on sunday, and then i got it fixed on wednesday, but then my computer decided to break, so now im computerless, well im using my brothers laptop atm, but thats only coz he wont be home all day so i get to use it, but yeh. I havent forgotten about you guys <3 And i also got a lot of studying done while ive been computer/internetless :p yay for me. And ways i believe i owe you guys spoilers for week 43, let me just go find them *runs to find them* ...

Teaser Spoilers for Episodes 4311 - 4315.
Australian Airdate: November 6 - 10th (Week 43, 2006)

Monday: Amanda's life hangs in the balance when she is electrocuted. Johnny's threats against Brad go one step too far; Brad takes matters into his own hands when the police are powerless to help him.

Tuesday: Peter admits his true feelings for Amanda after watching her come close to death. Johnny's threats force Rocco to commit another crime. Tensions rise between Matilda and Belle. Brad lands himself in trouble with the law following a drug raid at the school.

Wednesday: Lucas and Ric's plan to reconcile Belle and Matilda backfires. When Brad is stood down as Principal following his drug charges, he leaves Johnny rattled when he lays down his own threats.

Thursday: Morag discovers there's more to Ash than meets the eye and is determined to find out what he is hiding? Rachel brings Baby Joe home and Kim fears she's becoming too attached to the baby. Everyone batons down the hatches as Colleen prepares them all for the Christmas Pageant.

Friday: Rachel drops a bombshell on Kim when she announces she wants to adopt Baby Joe. The bond between Sam and Jack continues to grow; Could there be a new romance in the air? Everyone is shocked when Colleen abandons ship, leaving them all to finish the Christmas Pageant preparations without her.

Enjoy them...and now my rant about this week, thus far and i will be missing tonights ep so hopefully some can recap for me, but i will end up watching it tomorrow morning anyways :p

OK, where to start, Johnny and his gang annoy the crap outta me, i hate them, except for Rocco, and i just wish they'd all get lost. Kah! their soooo frigging annoying, and i cant believe Rocco let them beat him up like that just to get into Sallys house, kah! that is so stupid of him. I hate his Johnny and The Gang storyline, and i have a feeling its going to drag until season finale (1month left guys *cries*)

Poor Amanda. I loved her attitude to Drew on mondays episode, sooo good, i love the evil amanda just as much as i love the innocent amanda. But her and Peter are sooo cute and i really hope they get together, even though that is bit hypocritcal of Peter (as most of you have said) but who cares, didnt you guys see how adorable they were when they were sleeping in the pantry thingy
<3 And then Amanda wanting to help Peter fight his addiction, thats just so cute. I cant wait for more Amanda and Peter scenes, if i cant get Jack and Martha together, Amanda and Peter are the next best thing. Wow, i never knew id have a fav blonde tv couple :p

Anyways, moving on to Jack and Martha. Loved them together on wednesdays episode, Martha was sweet bring him muffins and what not, but then Jack sees the missing rings and everything just sucks after that <_< And Ash, oh boy dont get me started on him, i hate hate hate hate hate hate him soooo much. Not only does he have a horrible sense in fashion, but his voice, OMG i cant stand it, its horrible. He is horrible, i hate him, ive never hated a tv character as much as i hate Ash. I dont know whether its because he is with Martha, which was the main reason when i first found out about him, or is it because he is Ash. I guess i hate everything about him. He doesnt even look hot in the police uniform, gawd...i wish Jack will just hurry up and recover so we can see him in his uniform again :p im mean i know but leave me be. So anyways, i cant believe Jack gave Ash permission to ask Martha out, ok yeh its understandable, Jack doesnt want Martha to be lonely or whatever, but seriously, Jack said it last night, he hates the idea of Martha moving on so quickly. How could Martha be so cruel, but i guess Ash did in a way sort of persuade her, kah! But she accepted and how dare she say that just because Jack said its ok she'll go, i guess that is sort of sweet in a way, kah! im just annoying my self now :p But in yesterdays episode, Jack was awesome, i really felt sorry for him when he tried the therapy thing the first time, i just wanted to hug him, Pauls acting was really good <3 him. I love Sam as well, she is awesome, i cant wait for her and Jack to get together. She is really sweet and what not. And omg the cream jacket Jack wore last night when he went to see the other people play wheelchair basketball, my brother has that jacket :p anways, im glad Jack is going to give is 110% now :D Oh but the last scene on wednesday when Jack took his ring off was really sad i almost cried :(

Moving on, Mattie looked really pretty last night when she got dressed up for her date with Ric. But shes so stupid, as if Ric would pressure her into 'sleeping' with him, and now Beth is going to hate Ric even more, stupid girl. Trust Colleen to be the one to see them :p And Belle, the poor girl, i really like her now, i just feel sorry for her too. I hope her and Luc get back together (duh! they will) But when Belle was saying to Irene how Luc just wants to get into bed with her, i was thinking that Luc aint nothing like his brother. Jack will jump into bed with any girl, not really but he did sleep with Martha on their first date, and thats something Luc would never do :D Oh and did anyone notice Beth's new hair cut?? Or was it just me, because she did look different last night *thinks*

Well i think thats all that happened this week, oh yeh and Brad his a loser :D But him and Sally are cute together

Well i hope you enjoy this post because i dont think i will be on this weekend until i get my computer back *fingers crossed its tomorrow*

oh and good luck to all the '06ers for the rest of their exams...i hope they have all been going great :D

oh and how can i forget, the new credits with Kim, Jack and Martha together. Soooo cute, and Martha looks sooo pretty, damn she got a good body, i wish i was as skinny as her, but never seen her in a bikini. And Jack is soooo cute, love him <3 And love how their playing beach cricket <3 :D I got screencaps, and i thought id post it becasue the guys might like Jodi :p oh and i cant believe Peter aint in the opening credits, his a main cast isnt he *thinks*

Oh and did anyone else notice how strange Jacks watch looked yesterday, it was like a square shaped thing <_<

Last edited:

*Lozzie*

HSC
tasha reading your rant was fun especially since i agree with what you said esp about Ash HE IS SOOOO ANNOYING is he now a main cast member????

Matha looks so pretty in the opening credits :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no...Ash and Sam and Rocco only have 3month contracts with the show meaning they'll be gone by the end of the year. :( for Rocco and Sam but :D :D :D for Ash. Good riddance to that piece of bum. thanks for reading my rant though Lozzie :p

*Hopeful* the credits are exactly the same as the ones they used to show after Drew joined the cast except for the Kim, Jack and Martha shot which is basically the pics i posted :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)