Home and Away (2 Viewers)

ane_st

HSC
OK im having a tendancy of missing like the last wk of episodes..

:(

What happened in tonights?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no ane, but i wont be recapping, not bothered. Im sure Nathan will screencap and recap for you. Oh what the hell!!

there was a party at the surf club, a hawaiian themed one, and drew was with another girl and belle got jealous and they had an argument outside, and then some guy names theo that belle met at the bar asked if she wanted a ride home so she got in his car but instead of taking her home she took him to Kelli, Amandas evil sister, and her bf. Amanda and Peter are happy together, and at the end Kelli came. And Colleen tired to hook Alf up with some Betty lady, which was pretty funny. Oh and Mattie looked hot in a white bikini. She looked hot all together in tonights ep.

Anywyas, here are the new whispers from the bay

Someone receives shocking news from the police.
Ric

Someone finds out the truth about their partner.
Luc and Belle??

After an accident, 2 ladies have to fight for their lives.
Belle and Amanda, with Kelli

An appearance at a funeral is unwelcome...
Rocco's funeral, dont know who??

"Chubby"

HSC
when peter said "so ur kellie" or somethign like that tonight, i thought he recognised her from somewhere...

oh i wanna say that for the first time ever, i watched the whole episode of home and away in black and white tonight. You sorta see things from a new perspective ahah

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Sorry I was late with screen caps and since nobody had asked or said there were going to miss the episode I was in any rush. ;) Just tell me when your going to miss the episode next time or after and I shall be right on it. Hehe good recap there Tasha, short and sweet but that is all the important bits. ;)

And yeah Matilida was pretty\hot and she acted way different, way more confident etc.

Anyway here is tonight’s screen caps for Ane and others who need\want to see them.

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
great caps Nathan :D

I want caps for the episode where Jack finds out about AShton, if he does. Oh and when Tony threatens Ashton :D just asking in advance :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: Thanks.

Heheh fair enough well tell me when the episode is on and I will make sure to get caps from those important scenes.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Can you guys believe I missed Fridays and Mondays episodes?

Shame on me.

Thank you all for your recaps and conversations regarding the episodes - don't know what I'd do without you.

:)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Is todays ep just about Belle and Amanda?
Not sure but safe to assume the majority will be based on them and the towns reaction to Belle's abduction.

SiZmOs said:
Can you guys believe I missed Fridays and Mondays episodes?

Shame on me.

Thank you all for your recaps and conversations regarding the episodes - don't know what I'd do without you.

Tisk, tisk Siz oh well at least we have BOS H&A thread. ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Spoilers people

Teaser Spoilers for Feb 5 - 9

Monday: Peter delivers some crushing news to Ric. Amanda and Peter are determined to keep their engagement a secret. Martha remains oblivious to Ash's deception.

Tuesday: Jack learns of Ash's betrayal. Brad tries to reason with Johnny in attempt to free Ric.

Wednesday: Macca is disappointed to learn Cassie's true feelings about their life in the city. Martha is devastated when Jack reveals the truth about Ash. Jack and Sam's relationship goes from strength to strength.

Thursday: Kelli has a secret agenda for the engagement party. Belle struggles to appear unaffected by Drew's new relationship. Tension rises to breaking point between Kim and Rachel.

Friday: Johnny's appearance at the funeral rattles everyone. Ric seeks justice. A shocking accident leaves Kit & Rachel's lives hanging in the balance.

:angry: Gosh, that loser still hasnt broken up with ratface. Hopefull this week it will happen after sexy reveals the truth. Poor Kit and Rach :( I hope nothing happs to the baby :(

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Tonight's screen caps. :)

Tonights episode was pretty good tomorrow's looks better though.

Some interesting spoilers there Tasha. I to hope the baby is alright.

"Chubby"

HSC
hey can someone please remind me...what happened in the accident with amanda and kelli?

also, i thought kelli was the older sis....i guess i was wrong.lol.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well basically Amanda was driving lost control they had a car accident and Kelli injuried her back I think. Which basically put her out of acting and Amanda got to go onto have her career and life while Kelli was recovering = one bitter sister.

salsydney

HSC
omfg....

question re spoiler:
DOES ROCCO DIE?

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i love him

edit: thanks pritnep

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
[spoiler ]insert spoiler text here[/spoiler ]

*To use post the spoiler tags without the spaces

insert spoiler text here

HSC
tasha1188 said:
:angry: Gosh, that loser still hasnt broken up with ratface. Hopefull this week it will happen after sexy reveals the truth. Poor Kit and Rach :( I hope nothing happs to the baby :(
loser? ratface? sexy? oh wait, you've used sexy before, but not ratface! lol!
ooooh, interesting spoilers though.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol didnt want to use names, but im guessing sexy gives it away, and the others well if you guys are smart in enough, you'll figure it out :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Edit: My Mum, the legend, had taped Thursdays and Friday's episodes, so I am now on par with all you people...

11 minutes.. .

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Sorry everyone I missed the first five minutes so my caps are from then onwards.

I think this is the episode you were talking about Tasha with the Tony + Ash showdown so I did a fair few caps there for you, if you want more just ask.

[[URL="http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vlcsnap196711il.jpg"][/URL]

:O :O :O :O :O I can't believe Martha said all that stuff to Morag, she was so hurt by what Martha said and rightfully so very hurtful what Martha had said and very out of character. :(

And isn't Jack recovering quickly, I guess they don't want to drag it on for to long. He should be back at the cop shop soonish.

Oh chocolate lover, can I use the H&A watcher userbar in my sig?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)