Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Rocco Died :(

Jack beat Ashton up :) That made my day :p and the Jack and Martha part was cuteness to the max. Nathan, i want screencaps from that :) Thankies. Overall a good episode. Tony was really sweet with Mattie, the poor girl. And poor Ric :( Good to see the whole Stewart/Fletcher family together, plus Mattie and Brad and Tony and Jack :p Good episode i think :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha i wouldnt call a bit of shirt grabbing 'beating up', but it was good to know that jack always cared and looked out for martha, even though they separated
poor ric....after hearing that he had a chance of being free with rocco slighly conscious, and then almost immediately dying...thats gotta be harsh
overall i agreed with nat....this was a really good episode

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
jeremy, please never call me Nat again :)

Does anyone else get the feeling that Ashton might have something to do with Rocco's death?? Like oh i dont know maybe he was the loser that beat the poor guy up?? Because did you see his face when they were at the hospital and Rocco went into cardiac arrest?? And then the phone call last year saying that his fitting into town very well or whatever. AS much as i'd love for the loser to get lost, i think he might come back later on, much to my dismay. Kah! I hope its like in a long time though, 'cause i need a break from his ugly face. I hope his not on next week, or mayeb that will be the last week we see him for a while :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nah I don't I think it more has something to do with maybe someone he had lost and he did have a lot on the mind. Besides that did Rocco ever do to him or anyone he cared about not much really so no.

Does anyone think that Cassie is a little over the top with happiness in her happy scenes, it just seems very fake to me. Poor Ric and Matilda, stupid Johnny you can just tell he had something to do with it. :(

Tonight's caps:
http://mynetimages.com/album/pritnep/Home_And_Away/4347/

The J&M caps you asked for Tasha are up on HAAC.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Nathan, did you get caps from the promo for tomorrow's ep???
Nope I didn't but I went back and made caps just for you, since I am in a helpful mood. :) Posted them on HAAC also.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tasha1188 said:

Does anyone else get the feeling that Ashton might have something to do with Rocco's death?? Like oh i dont know maybe he was the loser that beat the poor guy up?? Because did you see his face when they were at the hospital and Rocco went into cardiac arrest?? And then the phone call last year saying that his fitting into town very well or whatever. AS much as i'd love for the loser to get lost, i think he might come back later on, much to my dismay. Kah! I hope its like in a long time though, 'cause i need a break from his ugly face. I hope his not on next week, or mayeb that will be the last week we see him for a while :)
whats so bad about nat :confused:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tasha1188 said:

whats so bad about calling you nat :confused:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i dont like people calling me that, sorry. I only like to be called Tash, Tasha or Natasha, preferably Tash or Tasha. Sorry im very picky :p

*hopeful*

HSC
i just finished watching it a bit ago, awwww jack is so cute i hadnt seen him for ages. hahahah sucked in to martha, ash played her so good

poor rocco :(

im thinking about going to livo on saturday morning but 10am...too early for me...so undecided

cuppy

HSC
N/A
i think it might just be starting to fill up at 10am.

does anyone else see some resemblance between Jack and James Lafferty (aka Nathan Scott) from OTH? (seaosn 1!!) i think its just me though... everyone is gonna think im insane ><''

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh they Paulie and Nathan Lafferty do look heaps alike, but Paulie is still hotter!! Anywyas, spoiler time. And im loving these ones, well the first 2 days at least :p

This is for week 6

Monday: Jack is deeply concerned by Martha's downward spiral. Ric's first day in prison comes with a shocking discovery. PG(a,d)

Tuesday: Ric accepts a life line in prison - but there are huge strings attached. Sam catches Jack in a compromising position. Martha continues to struggle with her decision. PG(d,v)

Wednesday: A jealous Belle makes a hasty decision. Ethan continues to blackmail Amanda. Besotted, Lucas remains oblivious to Belle's feelings for Drew.

Thursday: Colleen traps everyone to help with preparations for the Hospital Ball. Kelli's games intensify, putting Amanda in danger. Rachel and Kim rediscover the fun in their relationship.

Friday: Kit's past catches up with her when an old flame comes to the Bay. Cassie's decision to return to the Bay has shocking consequences. PG(a,v)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Heck, theres no choice. You must go Tina. We're all counting on you :) I say you go, and i think everyone will say for you to go :)

Go go go go go, and take lots and lots of pictures :) Esp if Paulie or Jodi or Amanda or Niccy are there :)
Who's Niccy?

And I may be able to go! I take my bro to baseball at 9:30 and then head to Liverpool. If I go I'll take some photos. No promises, though.

Chubby, which High School did you go to? Liverpool Girls High?

EDIT: By Niccy, do you mean Nicholas Bishop - aka Peter?

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Does anyone else get the feeling that Ashton might have something to do with Rocco's death??
OMG! thats what i said too a few pages back!!!!!

thanks for the spoilers....do u know who actually killed rocco yet tasha?!

Also, i need a favour again.....i'll be at work tonight.....so therefore i can't watch tonight's ep....darnnn rhianna and martha are going to be in it together so can someone please do recap/screen caps?!

btw, nathan, thanks for promo of tonight screen caps :)

"Chubby"

HSC
SiZmOs said:
Chubby, which High School did you go to? Liverpool Girls High?
LMAO how did u know? or was that like a random guess of any school in the liverpool area?! ahah

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Chubby said:
LMAO how did u know? or was that like a random guess of any school in the liverpool area?! ahah
Lol well you said you hung out in Westfields every afternoon, so yeah, it was a guess. You probably know my gf then, haha.

"Chubby"

HSC
i think u misunderstood me LOL....i don't really hang out there every afternooon LOL....i said livo as in the suburb not westies was like my 2nd home during high school hehe

o really? was she in my grade?! whats her name?!

Last edited:
HSC
Poor Rocco. Poor Ric!!
Yes, Cassie is definately ott. She's painful.
SiZmOs said:
In case I don't get a chance to say it closer to the day, happy birthday for Saturday, Chocolate Lover!! Hehe, all the best.

Where's your brother playing baseball?
Thanks. :)
I'm not sure where he's playing... I guess I'll find out on Saturday. :p
How about your brother?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)