Home and Away (3 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
With her super powers. That was a little random because it looked like there was no way she could of gotten out without help.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
HAHA stop time so you have as much time as you want/need like Hero. <3

HAHA drunk Rachel how funny. Awww Hugh so wanted to kiss her but he was being perfect.

Awww KiKi.

<3 Kit.

Was a pretty good ep once again.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Amanada has that thing that the witches and wizards in Harry Potter do, that transports him from one place to another. I forget what its called :p She's a witch :p But a good witch :) Poor Amanda :( Kelli is phsyco and reminds me of Zoe :angry: Hate them both.

Kim was funny when he fully bogged Rachel off when she was leaving. And drunk Rachel, love it, not as good as Martha, but still good. And her talking to Ben, and then forgetting his name when talking to Hugh, was like Martha and Shane, and her calling him Sean when she was ignoring him while talking to Jack. They copied Jack and Marthas drinking competition, but IMO Jack and Marthas was cuter :p But Hugh was such a gentleman, and very sexy. Love his green shirt :)

T'was a good episode :)

ITT is on :)

jirwin

HSC
Yes... being able to stop time would be EXCELLENT... specially in the HSC

or the ability to make the supervisors blind

jirwin

HSC
:( i wanna watch ITT but i cant... well i can but mum stuffed my whole routine around making me WALK down the street, haivn dinner earlier meaning i couldn't have a shower before neighbours/HAA so now i have to miss part of ITT to ahve a shower as well as having to do my case study

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Amanada has that thing that the witches and wizards in Harry Potter do, that transports him from one place to another. I forget what its called :p She's a witch :p But a good witch :) Poor Amanda :( Kelli is phsyco and reminds me of Zoe :angry: Hate them both.

Kim was funny when he fully bogged Rachel off when she was leaving. And drunk Rachel, love it, not as good as Martha, but still good. And her talking to Ben, and then forgetting his name when talking to Hugh, was like Martha and Shane, and her calling him Sean when she was ignoring him while talking to Jack. They copied Jack and Marthas drinking competition, but IMO Jack and Marthas was cuter :p But Hugh was such a gentleman, and very sexy. Love his green shirt :)

T'was a good episode :)

ITT is on :)
H&A WAS AWESOME !
good ep..
amanda should have said like.. "i told you so.. i never cheated on you"

oh yeah.. its called "apparating" moving from one place to another

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yayness its finally over :D
anyways another recap for those who missed it

ok starting from yesterday, amanda's car flips over and smoke billows out of the car...kelli taunts amanda while she lays trapped in the driver seat saying how she never once visited kelli when she was in hospital and amanda saying how it was all an accident and begging her to let her out...then kelli ran and got a bottle of gasoline and poured it all over the car, and walked away from the car before it burst into flames. kelli then makes the getaway

meanwhile peter goes to amanda's house and finds ethan...he gets all aggressive and asks where amanda and kelli are, but he said he doesnt know....they then go in search of amanda.
peter finds amandas car in flames, and rushes to see whether shes there...he calls out before amanda was found lying in the bushes...they hug and make their way into the hospital
after amanda's operation on her spleen, belle irene and peter go to her ward, and belle saying sorry that she didnt listen to her (as if that wasnt going to happen) and they hugged etc. amanda demanded to see kelli after she has been captured.
kelli and amanda talked, but that didnt do any good, since kelli saying that if she had the opportunity to do everything again, she would, and that broke amanda's heart terribly, because she geniunely thought they fixed everything.
then kim and rachel had another fight, and rachel made her way to the medical conference, and we see a funny but drunk rachel chatting up with a guy, before hugh comes along. rach was trash talking, such as how she finds hugh as a perfect guy, but he knows that shes only saying it coz shes drunk, so they stay the night together i assume in hugh's room, and who knows what happened after that night
meanwhile kim and kit share a passionate kiss after kim told kit what a wonderful mother she was....it would be interesting as to what happens tomorrow....rach and kim's relationship is on the line

this episode was the mos entertaining in a long time

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha betcha all you chicks are watching ITT just to perve on bobby

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Krystal :D

Yes i am watching. Bobby looks hot <3 Kate looks gorgeous, but her face doesnt look like her face, it looks different :p But yes, her dress is prettiful

And 'apparenting' thats what its called. Thanks Kb1509 :)

Great recap Jeremy. I'll need one for tomorrow and thursday :)

jirwin

HSC
oh well im going to go and have a nap before all saints.. and yes nathan.. its on tonight... not getting it wrong two weeks in a row.

stuff the school work for tonight... i had two options - all saints verus cochlear implant... figured both are classified as Medical so i choose All Saints :p love my reasoning.

talk to u all tomorrow!

:wave: Bye

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha yeah nice reasoning there jess :) have a good one :wave:
i might take a nap too.....i wanna finish off my assignment :(
oh boo

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i should really study for my test tomorrow, but maybe after Bobby :)

Night Jess :wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)