Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jazz is Drew's mum. Luc steals the boat. But those two are happening next week. Brad got suspended over the Naomi thing. And Naomi left, after Jack's adorable speech. Pity she didnt kiss him. Im still annoyed at her about that :p And the Rach thing will be going on for many more weeks to come -hmph- Stupid loser should just disappear from the screens :p

HSC
lol, Rach is annoying. But so are Kim and Kit [right now] they used to be so mad, what happened ?!

thanks

I thought Jazz was a guy :S

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
pritnep said:
So her going to Hugh's to spend the night with someone she clearly has feelings for and he for her was better the playing poker with the boys? :p

I mean I know Kim shouldn't of but neither should of Rachel, though both should of sat down and talked it through instead of getting all ranty and moody.
Yeah but he made the decision 2 have the boys' night first. So she just acted on his decision. lol She has every right. If she decided first, then he had the boys' night, then I'd be on his side.

Grrr tonight was so frustrating. I like when couples get together :p

HSC
OMG I AM SOOO GETTING ANNOYED!!!!!!

Kim/Rach are soo bloody stupid!!!! they both like other people, they know they like other people, they dont like each other the same way as they used to, they dont agree on anything...and theyre STILL together :mad1:

Jack and Martha are soo cute lol but whenever theyre about to get together something happens :S

"Chubby"

HSC
sorry its late but HAPPY 18TH HEBA!!!!!

ahah i need a recap frm someone please pretty please :)

HSC
fnx

the whole Kim/Rach thing was happening.. umm Hugh told her to leave Kim and go with him, she said she cant leave her family...

she was crying throught 3/4 of it...

umm...Kit told Kim that she does still love him, and she thinks he still loves her

Hugh and Martha were walking on the beach, and Jack saw them, he thought theres something going on...this girl at the hospital sees him, and gives him her number so he can call her. And he goes out with her, Marth seems a lil jealous, the girl ends up not coming..so he pretends he had a good time with her when he sees Martha..

umm..dodgy version, sorry..

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Kim and Kit forever. :p

Martha looked good when she was talking to Jack.

Meh wasn't that interesting.

Go Ric about time someone told Lucas off.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
the only interesting part was JM. Rach was annoying. oh and Martha and Hugh was adorable too. and Jack and Cody was adorable (pahaha thats like Zach and Cody :lol:) Martha looked gorgeous. Im loving her new hair :) Cant wait till tomorrow :)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I've been noticing lately that Martha always looks gorgeous! And Matilda. Even when she cries, she's gorgeous lol

I think Jack ruined it a bit when he went on n on about his 'date'.
Tonight looks heaps good!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG thank you Nathan for uploading last nights ep on bttb :) im downloading it now, even though i already have it saved on foxtel. But my cousin also wants it :) Which reminds me i have to send it to her :) But thanks

I cant wait till tonight :)

I think Jack ruined it a bit when he went on n on about his 'date'.
I think the whole point of that was so see if Martha would get jealous, which she clearly did :p I loved it :) I loved it when she says something about flirting on the job, and Jack quickly retorted, something about her being guilty of it too :p I want to watch that ep again. Might go now while i have breaky

Ciao :wave:

"Chubby"

HSC
hi guys!

i was watching mccleods daughters on tv earlier and ull never guess who was on it......our very own Hugh!! lol...never knew he was on mccleods before hehe

jirwin

HSC
yup, hugh was on mcleods as peter :D
at first i thought he had chanced heaps cos i did see many similarities between peter and hugh

jirwin

HSC
maybe :p

all saints, mcleods, neighbours, home and away and i used to watch blue heelers

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave:

:)

HAHA it's pretty funny how Australian actors you pretty much see them on every Australian show at one time or another like the main/big/semi big ones.

Hmmm *tires to remember what tonight's episode is about*

Whats everyones plans for the weekend.....mines assessmenting as usual but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel since last week is my last week then holidays YAY! :)

2hours 10mins! :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
You remembered, Smart boy. And also Drew and Dan stuff :)

Im excited, and it starts on time, so i have to remmeber to change at 7 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)