Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Heya whoever is around :)

I didn't get to watch HAA tonight but i taped it so i can watchies it 2moro morning :D

Did anyone watch some show the other night about meeting the parents or something? Apparently Paul was on it :O and my friend said he was really weird haha

HSC
Ok this is a change..

i felt soo bad for Rach, and Kit...she killed the relationship, even tho i like her with Kim more than Rach and him, but what happened wasnt only Rachs fault!!

Luc..agreed with Nathan, he is soo childish. As for Tony whats going on there ?:S it was soo bad sitting there watching him checking out that lady :S

uhh i thought today wasnt all that, coz it was only about Kit/Kim/Hugh/Rach/Luc/Tony...well their whole family!

Edit: Whatever you're talkig about Rach, i didnt watch it :|

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
This show is fustrating me.

The stupid writers are so stupid, they are ruining characters.

They have ruined Jack and Martha completely 100% I cant even look at them and think, they are the best couple ever. Because frankly they arent anymore. They are just two whinging annoying stupid people who can never get love right, and thats annoying. Idiot writers. Seriously, you marry a woman, you'd know what her favourite flowers and chocolates are, but Jack is an idiot and cant get that right. Then you have Martha, you doesnt appreciate the hard work Jack goes through for her, he has frigging risked his career more than once for her, and yet its all about him putting her second. Gah!

Rachel is just as annoying. Hugh has been a jerk this past couple of days. Luc and Mattie are the biggest losers on the show. I hate them. Brad is a loser as well, gosh its horrible to watch.

A lot of the characters are really getting annoying. Like monday and tuesday was fine, i think its just this whole Kim/Kit/Rach/Hugh storyline which is making me annoyed with the show. I should so stop watching, gah! Neighbours doesnt make me this annoyed, and i hit myself for saying that, but its true.

I hate all the characters that have been shown this past couple of days, except for Alf and Tony and Kit. The rest are just stupid, annoying, blahs.

Sorry, exams are getting to me. Grrrr....i wish it was this time tomorrow, and exams would be over -hmph-

Umm...Rach yeh, Meet the Folks. Some comp where 3 guys compete to take a girl out, and Paul won. He had blonde hair then, and had a blown up dummy chick thing. Sooo funny. I alwayz miss it. When was it on?

Team 1A

HSC
Home and Away is a poor excuse for a show. How do you people watch this shit? The story line repeats every 2 months.

HSC
Why did you waste your time telling us then? And how would you know if its repeated every two months, if you dont watch it?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
.....ignored stupid post.

HAHAHA Tasha, it's getting a bit like that with some characters, i.e. Lucas and Rachel really do my head in at the moment.

I finished all my assessments for this semester so proud of myself, for getting them all done on time. Just got to hand my last one in tomorrow. Then I have 3 assignments in the holidays, tomorrow is my last day yay.

Team 1A

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Why did you waste your time telling us then? And how would you know if its repeated every two months, if you dont watch it?
Used to watch it back in the day. Storyline gets lamer and more predictable by the day.
Bahahah !

kylieee

myspace.com/_attitude
HSC
hahha i dont like kit much, she kinda annoys me
however, rachel and hugh seems cute =D

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Yeah Kit's been acting a little vindictive lately. "oh I'll make Rachael look bad, so Kim falls in love with me". Omg that's so evil! Everything's going against Rachael, but yeh she does annoy me too.

Luc and Mattie are becoming really spoilt brats. Really, really, immature brats.

Haha I loved Ric in his boxers the other night! Woohooo! ;)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*cough* Rachel isn't exactly the nicest person at the moment either. :p Besides Rachel is/was a physiologist and she can't deal with people real well....tisk tisk.

Yes I agree Luc and Mattie are a pain at the moment makes you wish someone would snap them out of it.

*Nathan is on holidays now* YAY! :D :)

HSC
grk_styl said:
Yeah Kit's been acting a little vindictive lately. "oh I'll make Rachael look bad, so Kim falls in love with me". Omg that's so evil! Everything's going against Rachael, but yeh she does annoy me too.

Luc and Mattie are becoming really spoilt brats. Really, really, immature brats.

Haha I loved Ric in his boxers the other night! Woohooo! ;)
lol i agree with you on all three :p

yay the Kit/Kim/Rach storyline is ending :D

2 hours left

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Its about freaking time. Im soo over uni, so im going to make use of these next 5wks off :)

I cant believe its already friday. Has this week gone fast or what :p

H&A tonight. Should be interesting. I already know one funny part, and more Geoffy :) Cant wait

HSC
Dani the other one was better:(

Umm.. todays ep was by the best :D

Lol @ Ric/Luc/Mattie ...

Kit/Kim + Hugh/Rach :mad1: at least this whole 'family' is gone/nearly gone.. [didnt watch the last part:( i forgot it was still on!]

I like Geoff, he's pretty good, as for Annie <3 her until now, their grandfather should really stop using that gun everytime someone shows up tho! Sally was good as well..

kylieee

myspace.com/_attitude
HSC
hahha lol @ lucas and the hole in the boat XD
thank goodness the kit/kim/rachel storyline is pretty much over =D
cant wait for next wks; cassie and jules :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Annie is awesome. I love her. Geoff, he'll grow on me, i loved him, now im over him :p He's too goody goody for my liking :p Oh well, next week i'll love him again :)

I love that song they played in the Kim/Kit/Hugh/Rach montage, and that is like the 50th montage we've seen of them. As much as i love the montages, im sick of them. They need new montages of different people.

I think thats one thing i love about this show, their montages and the songs they play <3

Brad screwed up, haha. Its about time Sally yelled at him.

Luc/Mattie/Ric :lol: loved the sinking boat, and Geoffy saw it, paha. loved that Geoffy/Annie scene on the beach, when he put his arm around her <3

Kim kissing Kit, Hughy kissing Rach, what is wrong with these people. Its not illegal to get a seperation, its been 6 months, thats too long a marriage for non-long term cast people :p

Pretty alright episode :) Cant wait till next week

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
<3 Kit and Kim and Kit belong together.

Lucas/Mattie/Ric parts were good.

Notice how Mattie looked at Geoff...might be the next relationship.....Annie is cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)