Home and Away (1 Viewer)

kylieee

myspace.com/_attitude
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Annie is awesome. I love her. Geoff, he'll grow on me, i loved him, now im over him :p He's too goody goody for my liking :p Oh well, next week i'll love him again :)

I love that song they played in the Kim/Kit/Hugh/Rach montage, and that is like the 50th montage we've seen of them. As much as i love the montages, im sick of them. They need new montages of different people.

I think thats one thing i love about this show, their montages and the songs they play <3

Brad screwed up, haha. Its about time Sally yelled at him.

Luc/Mattie/Ric :lol: loved the sinking boat, and Geoffy saw it, paha. loved that Geoffy/Annie scene on the beach, when he put his arm around her <3

Kim kissing Kit, Hughy kissing Rach, what is wrong with these people. Its not illegal to get a seperation, its been 6 months, thats too long a marriage for non-long term cast people :p

Pretty alright episode :) Cant wait till next week
hahha how cute was it wen kim looked back at his wedding photos!!! :D i dont like kit and kim togther, but oh wells.

next wk is gonna be awesome :D

eleanynx23

HSC
i got pretty disappointed. i was hoping rachel would leave wth hugh. cause i just can't stand rachel atm. kit's not really helping either.

oh well, just have to wait n c wht happens.

kylieee

myspace.com/_attitude
HSC
eleanynx23 said:
i got pretty disappointed. i was hoping rachel would leave wth hugh. cause i just can't stand rachel atm. kit's not really helping either.

oh well, just have to wait n c wht happens.
well maybe, rachel will run after hugh .. LOL THAT WAS RANDOM .. im not sure wats gonna happen =/

kit just really annoys me, so selfish !

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hahha how cute was it wen kim looked back at his wedding photos!!! i dont like kit and kim togther, but oh wells.
:lol: i wasnt watching :p I was doing something on the net so i didnt see that, but i heard him saying something about it :p Oh well. Kim and Kit are so much better than Rach and Kim. Kim is too young for her. Rach's little toy boy :p

kylieee

myspace.com/_attitude
HSC
hahha yea i thouht so too, but i really liked how kim came on horseback to their wedding ! bit cliche but yeh that was cute :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave: Afternoon all.

How are we?

What are we all up to this weekend?

Since it's holidays I am relaxing because I deserve it. :)

kylieee

myspace.com/_attitude
HSC
hahah my weekends are full of studying :D
im not on holidays yet !! got one more full wk of school.

jirwin

HSC
*wonders who the newbie's are in this thread and whether they will become regulars like me and Dani :D*

:wave: HEY ALL

I've had such a productive day so far. i've cleaned my room, spray painted 34 squares for art project - onto my second lot now, went down to the library and borrowed some books, finished with two dvds ;).

today i still have to finish some more painting of squares and study for my maths exam. im trying to do the revise in a month book in 1.5 days :p

kylieee

myspace.com/_attitude
HSC
well im kinda new buh ill be regular to this thread =D
hahha woot :D

well my day hasnt been productive! ive still got one more wk of school, and i havent done my hwk yet :S

*Buttercup*

HSC
pritnep said:
Luc needs to grow up and realise what he has and if they are going to run their own lives they can at least clean up after themselves instead of rushing out of the house and leaving it.
LOL agreed.

I just looked on homeandaway.com.au and they're guna drag out this kit/kim/rachel/hugh thing out for ANOTHER whole week!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I went shopping and my mum felt generous. She bought me 3 cds, she never buys me cds but today she did. And a book as well. I feel loved :p I got Christina, JT and Pink. Love them all. My dad loves loves loves Candyman. I swear he'll listen to it on loop if i leave the cd in his car :p And her concert if sold out, so i cant go :( Thats like the most depressing thing atm :( Oh well, i'll have to buy the Back to Basics Tour on DVD. I hope to go to JT though :) That'll be awesomeness.

Anyhooz. how is all?? Go Swannies tonight :)

HSC
Lol

your day sounds great :) I got JTs album...its hectic :eek: Now im home alone :| So me is just listening to music, and playing computer games.

My brother went to the Swans game today, he reckons ALF games are very entertaining...

omg and i was just looking at that sig, thinking 'Tasha would love this' :p

cuppy

HSC
N/A
what happened to Cassie's helpline? did that close already?

eleanynx23

HSC
yeh. its been shut down. probably a good thing too. cassie can get too nosey in other people's business.

HSC
So many new people here! And Jeremys coming back FINALLY!

Lots of Drew/Jules/Belle this week :D but Naomi... god i hate her:mad1: And Alf yay:)

The newer storylines look good :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave:

Tis quite in here. Just looked at this week in pictures on the offical website.

Jazz is evil.

Belle and Drew look quite together.

Haha Cas birthday Pipa sure has grown.

Stupid Luc being a bully to Geof.....I'm still hating Luc at the moment until he grows up.

Oh noes poor Alf.

Awwwww <3 Kit....Kim go save her and declaring your love for her and stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)