Home and Away (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Oh really Nathan? How was Archie made? [that is how you spell his name right?]

They both slept with others, Rach got over Kims 'one night stand' and Kim went off with Kit, as soon as he had the chance!
They weren't married then though so that's what I didn't count that. :p

HSC
But they were going out...

I don't know why im going on about this, in the end no stupid relationship any more yay:D

jirwin

HSC
the circumstances surrounding kim and kits one night stand is a lot different to hugh and rach. kim and kit through they were going to die. and as stated, rach and kim werent married at that point

HSC
It doesnt change a thing!

If you loved someone why would you sleep with another person right before you die? That doesnt happen.

She nearly lost her job, just because of their relationship. Nothing happened to him.

As for the marriage thing, i dont think that changes a thing, i think Kims one was worse. How was it that Rach found out again? Im pretty sure it took some time before she found out Kim and Kit had sex. Whereas Rach told him, days[?] after it happened. she could have left him for Hugh, who was going to give her everything she wanted, but she didnt. She stayed with Kim-very stupid of her.

When Rach wanted to have children, Kim didnt want to. When Kim found out that Kit was pregnant, Rach didnt leave him. She was always there for him.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Rachel only found out because Kim didn't hang his phone up and Rachel overheard Kim and Kit talking about it.

You are right married or not they did have a commitment to eachother. But instead of looking at in the real world I am looking at in the HAA perspective where they almost always have someone they love/care about etc that they sleep with or share something with before they get married.

I've always said for a physocologist Rachel isn't very bright about relationships.

HSC
Nathan said:
I've always said for a physocologist Rachel isn't very bright about relationships.
Lol very true

I'm only sticking up or her, because it was really sad...i man it was stupid that they got together in the first place. So much problems, you would have expected them to realise they weren't meant to be:p

2 hours 10 mins left!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*nods*

They were so very different and had oh so many problems even before they got married. A lot of there differences appeared before their marriage and they just let it continue and now look what happened. But at least Kim is with Kit & Archie. :D :)

36mins.

Last Chance Learners finale tonight, awesome. :D :)

And

State of Origin, but I'm not that interested this game...I wonder why. :p

Last edited:
HSC
Haha..QLD wonnnn:D

No Kit/Kim anymore:D:D:D

Rach is going to be all sad today, and the witch is coming back:(

25mins left

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah lucky theyve got the origin on tonight, or else i wouldnt know how to waste 2 hours :(

HSC
^Not me.

Jazz will be Drews downfall:p

Nah seriously:
Rach was sad
Drew an idiot, he is falling right into her little webs
Belle is stupid, she cant she what Jazz is doing
Cas alright
Mattie alright
Alf i didnt see him over doing anything, he was right.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i forgot about origin tonight. oh wellz, its my channel 10 night :)

Boring ep of HAA, loved Jazz's dress, but not the David Jones pattern :p

Love Mattie's attitude. She's funny when she's not being a bitch.

Geoffy tomorrow :)

Rach stole Martha's postcard, cow <_<

Cassies skirt was cute though :p But very rude of her to read Martha's mail :p

Cant wait for tomorrow :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
todays episode was boring....nothing exciting
i guess mattie and belle saved the day i suppose

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Blues won last night. Pity they couldnt win the second and third game. Stupid heads. BUt we killed last night. I havent checked the score but according to my cousin it was 18-4 Blues way :)

I was meant to go to the City today, but my hair is in a desperate need of a wash, so im washing my hair today and then my cousins are coming over this arvo, so im babysitting them while my aunty goes out.

Other than that, just bumming. Hoping that my cousin is home and will come online :p

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I think I'm the only one who likes Rachal :p
Yeh so she cheated on him, and yes that does make her a bad person. But he cheated too! Although I am glad how it turned out. I've been rooting for Kim and Kit since day one....sooo many years ago.

But I still really love Rach. And Drew is shitting me. God I was so glad when Leah finally kicked out Jazz!

Does anybody else reckon Mattie is going to give Ric the flick??

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn just woke up :(
i really cant blame rachel for what she has done with hugh...i bet if you girls were in a similar situation, you wouldve broken it off a long time ago since you wouldnt have been able to handle it.
glad kim and kit left now.
lol ric staying at home and watching telly....meh i cant see it coming though since they love each other too much

lets hope tonights episode would be a bit better than yesterdays

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I dont hate Rach for cheating on Kim, i love her that. She did something right for once in her life :p The reason why i hate her is because she didnt tell Hugh that she loved him and let him leave the Bay. And now he wont come back unless Rachel falls pregnant.

But Rodger is filming another show atm, so im not sure when or if he'll come back :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)