Home and Away (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I guess your more a drama person then dramatic maybe Tasha. Or it's probably because your more into couples then then Rambo Roman?

I thought it was a pretty awesome ep, I can't really fault it.

HSC
I'm delayed.

I thought it was pretty awesome.
<3Roman.

Geoff<3 & Nicole <3

The acting was pretty good last night, and it was so funnnn. yayy

now im waiting for Rachel&Adens storyline ;p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Your probably right Nathan. I dont like action scenes as much as I like others. I love action movies, but on H&A not so much :p

Oh well, tonight some Geoff/Nicole goodness. We need a pet name for them. I tried to form one, but its hard. Gecole or Camplin, or Frankbell or Niff :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yeah it was fun, certainly edge of your seat type stuff.

Hehe yeah I thought it was something like that Tasha.

YAY, I like Geoff/Nicole is my new favourite couple pairing. I vote for Niff. :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I guess Roman was able to use the arrow spike to create enough tension for him to be able to quickly run away before it collapsed and the explosive exploded. Rambo Roman certainly looked worse for wear when he got to the police station. Must of been a fun drive there with his injuries.

Interesting how Elliot caved but I wonder what it does mean for legal proceedings, I guess with the testimony of 2 witnesses (being the victims as well) with the kidnapping and attempted murder of all Geoff, Nicole and Roman there wouldn't be much that could keep him from being in jail.

Awww the Geoff and Nicole stuff was sweet. You could see the smoke starting to come from that fire though, I mean it looked like he was so close and then he just gives up...

I knew they wouldn't be able to do the search, got to create some drama especially since Roman got to safety.

Yay, glad they are still doing "Next on Home and Away...". :D

HSC
OMG Roman has got to be the most badass character on home and away ever! He's so cool, he goes from lover to chef to overprotective dad to rambo in 0.01 seconds!

And can I just say, he has the sexiest arms....

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
SBO:

* Haha doing that padlock was cool - told you "Rachel" was a dog and it was to easy for Jimmy to have Rachel.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
gosh that episode was boring. Again, the only cute part was when Geoff and Nicole were running in the water.

I was too thinking that he should use the arrow to hold the wire while he escaped, which he eventually did.

Oh, and Elliot. I should hate him, but when Roman told him the truth, his broke face really saddened me :( The poor guy!

A storm is brewing, one of Floss's predictions.

JM tonight, yay :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I liked it. I <3 the Niff scenes - I want more of them tonight.

Yeah I was a little confused after it happened then it clicked with me.

I'll hate him for you. :p

Yep, we knew that was coming because you know can't be saved without some drama.

3hours 45mins. :)

HSC
Jack&Martha were boring today.
Geoff is awesome.
Nciole<3
Roman is the best everr
fuck. me. dead. adennnnnnnn :( gah. reachel :( at least rach isn't hurt. :( <3
belle looked cute as, & she was pretty good :)
larry was so good too.

gosh i must say the acting is so darn amazing. it's like they raised the bar. best acting everr:uhhuh:

tonights episode was the best ever :) & i love the preview.

ps. i hate you nathan, you were right in like everything :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Awww Nicole and Geoff, are being so sweet together. I kind of didn't want them to get rescued and be on the island a bit longer but that would mean Nicole would of probably died and I didn't want that to happen, just them to be happy and blissful.

I actually thought as soon as I heard about the storm from SBO that they weren't going to get rescued till after it, but as I watched today's episode unfold pretty clear they were, oh and from spoilers.

Some pretty awesome coast and landscape shots from the helicopter.

Kind of didn't like how Jack suggested he wasn't needed with helping/being there for Martha and that he should be taking care of Nicole, I mean Roman probably would of came to the conclusion himself but still. I guess it plays into the role of Jack being a bit jealous of Roman but still.

Haha I knew it was to simple for it to be Jimmy so logically it had to be Aden or Rachel just running away. The flashback was cool, although was to be expected to put everything back into perspective for us.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
gosh i must say the acting is so darn amazing. it's like they raised the bar. best acting everr:uhhuh:

tonights episode was the best ever :) & i love the preview.

ps. i hate you nathan, you were right in like everything :p
Agreed, acting has been pretty tops. Todd did well tonight same with Larry (don't know actors name), I wouldn't be surprised if Todd got best new male talent at the logies next year.

I love how they are doing the previews and having "next time on home and away" which seems to be done by the main person in that episode.

Hehe I tried to tell everyone. Maybe next time you will all listen. :p

HSC
pritnep said:
Agreed, acting has been pretty tops. Todd did well tonight same with Larry (don't know actors name), I wouldn't be surprised if Todd got best new male talent at the logies next year.

I love how they are doing the previews and having "next time on home and away" which seems to be done by the main person in that episode.

we've heard you say that about 5 times. :)

HSC
pritnep said:

ja me neither. plus he seriously deserves it. his acting has been too good.

yeah, it's pretty awesome, makes it way more exciting :)

lol, i will listen next time. promise ;p

now please, can ANYONE see the moon or mars :|

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Wasnt the Moon and Mars thing meant to be at 1230am this morning? So im assuming most people were asleep. And clearly the news people missed it as well, but then again, i missed the news today, so i didnt see anything :p But none of the websites have anything (DT, Yahoo, and Ninemsn) so yeah. OH well, we missed it :p No biggy

Tonight was good. Roman is in love with Martha, and i want to hit him for that. Charlie deserves better than someone who is in love with someone else *rolleyes* "You'll always be special to me" oh screw you Martha. No more Roman business after next weeks memorial for the baby -hmph- Poor Jackles :( If Martha doesnt want him, i'll steal him along with Sully :)

Where did Geoff go for 'only 10mins'?? And then Nicole died in that 10mins :p

Aden was creepy, but freaking fantastic acting for Todd. Rachel is alive :) Jimmy was nice in his scene *thinks* Poor Larry :(

But yeah, good episode. Tomorrow should be good :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
ChockoRepublic said:
we've heard you say that about 5 times. :)
:eek: I guess because we debated about it a lot on here.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
ja me neither. plus he seriously deserves it. his acting has been too good.

yeah, it's pretty awesome, makes it way more exciting :)

lol, i will listen next time. promise ;p

now please, can ANYONE see the moon or mars :|
Agreed.

Hehe. ;)

Nope, can't see it for me.

tasha1188 said:
Where did Geoff go for 'only 10mins'?? And then Nicole died in that 10mins :p
He went into the bush to get some firewood.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)