Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HSC
Yah but last year they played it like once a month, and every other day there was this 2 second thing, wasn't there? lol if not i've been missing the intros

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yeah that's about right. People like the charactor/actor theme for caps/signatures and because it looks cool but practically I think a shorter theme is better I mean once you seen it a few times you kind of get over it, at least I do anyway.

2hours 25mins. :)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
So glad HAA is back!! :)

I glanced away for a moment ... what ended up happening with Kayne?

Quite a good ep! Did not really like the Asia chick though!

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
this is gay, if they kill jack off ill be so angry

but the previews for tomorrow dont look promising

HSC
I loved yesterdays episode.

Hope Melody gets hit but a train soon
Kane.. :(

Jack!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( <3 He's so dead :( Friggin' crap, there's like no way on earth he could be alive.

&that bloody dickhead, feeling bad about what he did or not, he still killed Jack and acted like the hero. gah! >.<

poor martha :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I wouldn't go far as to say loved it but it was a good ep, I think I liked the Olympic cliff-hanger return better.

The promo for tonight's ep was more giving away about Jacking being dead then the episode was, I mean you could be forgiven for thinking it might of been between Kane and Jack. Speaking of Kane I wonder if he will get charged for negligent driving and I wonder if that would mean he would be back in prison/despite his convictions being overturned.

I liked how Geoff, Nicole and Aden were a team that was good to see putting aside all their differences.

The emergency services seemed very disorganised I mean they should of had people stopping others from running into the building to find loved ones i.e. Martha.

I liked how guilt ridden Angelo was and then how he became the reluctant hero.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
I doubt he will get reckless driving. You can't be charged for reckless driving if the sole cause of the crash was the actions of another person (i.e. Melody). As long as he was doing the speed limit, not under the influence, etc, he'll be fine.

I doubt Kane dies. I was almost thinking Bartlet might have a heart attack or something.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well one could argue he was distracted as he was getting something from the glove box so that's another contributing factor in the crash so I wouldn't say Melody is just at fault.

HSC
The promo for tonight's ep was more giving away about Jacking being dead then the episode was, I mean you could be forgiven for thinking it might of been between Kane and Jack. Speaking of Kane I wonder if he will get charged for negligent driving and I wonder if that would mean he would be back in prison/despite his convictions being overturned.

I liked how Geoff, Nicole and Aden were a team that was good to see putting aside all their differences.
No way. It was overly obvious that he was dead. I mean if they had Kane moved from the front of the building [the way the students left] then there would have been a chance that he'd die. But him leaving through the car=he'll be fine.

Plus Jack was obviously shot to the heart, or near it. The blood was all over his clothes. It must have taken a while to evacuate the building, the other cop left him, went home, then went there...it seems like by the time Tony got there there wouldn't be any chance of him surviving.

Weren't they friends last year?

&about the being distracted, who'd say that? Jai said it was Mels fault, and i think they'll stick to that story and him bending over won't be a huge deal.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
I doubt they'll even mention that he bent down. Jai has already told Miles that Melody ran out in front of them.

Witch hunt tiemmmmmmmm

HSC
^exactly.

plus with mel going wild and what she'll get upto, i don't think anyone will doubt it's her fault.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
All good and true points, but it being a soap we see things that wouldn't happen/almost unbelievable happen. So to be honest until we actually saw him dead in the hospital I still think you could of thought that. But if you look at the reality of it all yep, your right.

Well true I doubt it would get mentioned but it is a factor, I think there are multiple factors that mean the blame isn't completly with Mel - I mean the school should of had security, kanes driving etc etc.

Last nights ep was good, I think it was a nice way to say goodbye to Jack, although not as good/convincing as Noah when you thought he was still alive but it was his ghost.

HSC
I think last night could have been better, but it was very well made.

Jodi was on 2day fm this morning, and said the 'sad/tears' thing stays around for a while ):

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)