Home and Away (2 Viewers)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
nah the whole episode was basically martha and jack talking, roman and tony talking, rachael walking around like a stunned mullet and jai telling miles about melody

i feel friggin ill over this bridget storyline though, it makes me sick to the pit of my stomach that she's using poor alf :(

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeh tbh leah i dont care about because as a character she annoys me. if anybody should go, it needs to be leah. i dont think there is anything left for her, she's already lost 2 husbands, brother was a druggo, etc etc ...

but it's more to do with the fact that alf has entrusted her with his feelings and love and that he's supporting her through the cancer, etc despite what martha is going through

i just really think alf needs to be happy after ailsa :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
To be honest thought Leah really hasn't had many major storylines for awhile now, seems like writers keep passing up on using her for anything major.

Last night's ep was alright I guess. Return of super Doc. :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jack :( :( :( :( :(
Martha :( :( :( :(
Tony :( :( :( :(
Angelo :( :(

Dont care about anyone else...I cant believe Jacks gone. 3 years of loving him, and its all over :( Oh well, ive cried enough for him. And i know there is going to be more tears tomorrow, and for the funeral next week :(

But then Xavier and Hugo will be there, and everything will eventually get better.

Hi all :) :wave:

"Chubby"

HSC
did anyone else think that when the first ep of the year aired, the opening sounded like the neigbours opening?!

To me, this first week of HAA hasn't been all that interesting. Only my opinion though.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I thought this week was really good. Only thursday was boring, and i cant remember wedneday. No wait, Wednesday was boring too. BUt then again, thats me being bias! But those Martha/Tony episodes were really good. Jon and Jodi (my two favs now) were absolutely brilliant.

Only downside of the week was Belle and her constant 'me me me'ness. Just made me hate her all the more.

Funeral this week :(

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
how is HAA even in the entertainment category.

you figure there would be some prerequisites, like i dunno maybe...

a) be entertaining.

...that is all

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It's in Entertainment under the sub category Television Series. So it's where it is meant to be.

I always find it funny the people that make the effort to find the thread and voice their hate for the show.

25mins. :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah Home and Away was awesome tonight.

I was angry at Tony for a minute there maybe still am because Angelo's confreshion might be considered as coerced/forced because at the moment they don't have the evidence and were trying to build a case but then again I guess with a confession he will go away for a bit anyway though probably a bit off for remorse though but being a cop killer won't do him any favours and being a cop and all.

Anyway got any spoilers on Angelo I'm quiet interested in it, wondering what will happen to him although it should be pretty obvious it is Home and Away.

HSC
the funeral was v sad, and well made! :(

stupid angelo :mad: hated him, and i didn't feel sorry for him at all, i hope he goes to gaol for a v long time!

martha <3 i felt so sorry for her, and everything she's had to deal with

i love the new family! they're brillant.

kane is an ass, i hope kirsty stays with miles :D

D:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yeah but it was pretty good and different and that.

Do you think Angelo actually did it? I know he thinks he did but read some discussion some people seem to think he didn't and it was actually Tim or someone working for him because they knew Angelo was going to be there so it was to take him out...Anyway that's my thoughts mixed in with what I read. To be honest I always though Angelo but maybe it isn't that straight cut, I mean they could just match the bullets from his gun to the bullet in Jack if it didn't exit, plus where he was standing and go all CSI but then again I don't know.

Yeah but I thought the bit of Martha last night was her letting go a bit more/coming to terms with things. Casting him off in her own way sort of thing...I wonder what will happen to Jack's boat maybe Tony can do it up.

Hmmm still not really have an opinion on the new family at the moment, they are ok though.

I just want Kirsty to stay in the bay. :)

kara42

HSC
Yeah but it was pretty good and different and that.

Do you think Angelo actually did it? I know he thinks he did but read some discussion some people seem to think he didn't and it was actually Tim or someone working for him because they knew Angelo was going to be there so it was to take him out...Anyway that's my thoughts mixed in with what I read. To be honest I always though Angelo but maybe it isn't that straight cut, I mean they could just match the bullets from his gun to the bullet in Jack if it didn't exit, plus where he was standing and go all CSI but then again I don't know.

Yeah but I thought the bit of Martha last night was her letting go a bit more/coming to terms with things. Casting him off in her own way sort of thing...I wonder what will happen to Jack's boat maybe Tony can do it up.

Hmmm still not really have an opinion on the new family at the moment, they are ok though.

I just want Kirsty to stay in the bay. :)
Semi-spoiler - highlight to view ---> She will. Inside sources ;)

But anyway - SHIT YES, Melody FINALLY got told.

kara42

HSC
Haha yeah.

Also, at the formal, where was Ruby? I don't remember her being there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)