Homosexuality in Australia (1 Viewer)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.
If a sperm is wasted,
God gets quite irate.

Well, I'd interpret non-life-giving sex as another example of a uniquely human trait - going against what our genes would have us programmed to do.

So you might like to cite contraception as evidence that we are more special than other animals :haha:
Hahaha!
what about your precious GAYANIMALS stick? That was a beauty! Dont throw that one away lud!
:wink:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Nooo, I'm saying its my right to condemn what is wrong as sin, despite the opinions of others.

I can hold whatever intolerences I wish (as can you), but that doesn't mean we must descriminate. I see homosexuality as a sin and a perversion but that doesn't mean I abandon my friend because he says hes gay, nor does it mean that I descriminate against gay people appyling for a job or w/e.
Yet you're discriminating against them getting married and adopting. What, do these not count?

TrueHappiness

HSC
And where does this hate come from, I wonder?

People like you.
Haha. Yes i do exhibit hate sometimes. However, I do desire to love my brothers, whether of sexuality, equally, and my reasoning will prevent violence hopefully. And i do trully hope, that my desire for good overcomes my willingness for evil.

Now however, we do conclude that the world is filled with people like me. Terrible scums of the Earth, and more. And reality is reality. Hate leads to Catastrophes that devastate the Earth.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
But that's what you're saying. The right for Christians (&etc) to not be offended over gays getting married is more important than allowing gays to get married.
We're saying that marriage is a sacrament to us; much more important than your precious idea of a lolcontreaact. We are bound to fight to protect this sacredness bc it's an example of state threatening church
it's just not on kwaybaybe

i'm calling out your claims of any significant discrimination
what next? demands to be ranked a major-general?
I am the very model of a modern major general!!@

TrueHappiness

HSC
But that's what you're saying. The right for Christians (&etc) to not be offended over gays getting married is more important than allowing gays to get married.
Yes. And I also argued, corruption leads to hate and hate to violence. The arguement was not of offence, but of action.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yes. And I also argued, corruption leads to hate and hate to violence. The arguement was not of offence, but of action.
That's more of an argument for gay marriage than against. Have not Christians strove for their rights in the face of lethal adversity? Why not allow gay people to do the same?

They don't need to be coddled or babied by people afraid for their safety if they were allowed to get married.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
lol if kway responds directly to iron she will b:

Name_Taken

HSC
And where does this hate come from, I wonder?

People like you.
Waaa waaa discrimination!! :(

The fact that the word used to describe anything that doesn't mindlessly subvert to the homosexual agenda is "homophobia" implies that there are no legitimate reasons against the promotion of homosexuality in society.

Whats wrong is that people can write all sorts of books and make movies like Angels and Demons and Babylon AD which present religion in a deplorable light, but if someone were to make a movie equally critical of the homosexual (even if all it presents it the basic data), libitarian nutcases and human "rights" activists would be in uproar.

Discrimination works both ways.

TrueHappiness

HSC
That's more of an argument for gay marriage than against. Have not Christians strove for their rights in the face of lethal adversity? Why not allow gay people to do the same?

They don't need to be coddled or babied by people afraid for their safety if they were allowed to get married.
Its certainly a valid arguement, Christianity has been striving for good in the world.

Purely on logical bases. Theres arguements against it also, like there is for everything. I.e. Religion inspries quite a strong senastion from all people. It is dissimilar to the trade of slavery for example. The passions and offence caused would be different. Take example of "Islamic" Terriosim. That is some quite bad stuff there, all on the cause of corrupt religion, inspired by hate etc. I wont go into further details and bore you.

But this is all theory. You wont find another Christian guy aruging like i am now. Simply put, our most fundemental reason is religious.

TrueHappiness

HSC
lol if kway responds directly to iron she will b:
I saw Wicked only lately. And apparently from what i got of it, the witch is actualy the good one.

But then wouldnt kway fizzle, as the iron is flamming hot? :headbang:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
hahahahha

lev the new christian crew!e3
but guys we should play nice. Gay team need real love to drag them out of their physical funks that have meaningless and frequent sex as their ultimate goal. Srs, theyre sad and hurting ppl which i do have compassion and understanding sympathy for
cuddles

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Waaa waaa discrimination!! :(

The fact that the word used to describe anything that doesn't mindlessly subvert to the homosexual agenda is "homophobia" implies that there are no legitimate reasons against the promotion of homosexuality in society.
There aren't. If there were, we wouldn't be having this dicussion.

Whats wrong is that people can write all sorts of books and make movies like Angels and Demons and Babylon AD which present religion in a deplorable light, but if someone were to make a movie equally critical of the homosexual (even if all it presents it the basic data), libitarian nutcases and human "rights" activists would be in uproar.

Discrimination works both ways.
So essentially, "waaaah waaah Christians are so discriminated against, which means we get to discriminate against whomever and whatever we want, and because we're in the majority (hey we're a majority but we're so oppressed, funny that), what we say GOES, natch."

BlackDragon

HSC

So essentially, "waaaah waaah Christians are so discriminated against, which means we get to discriminate against whomever and whatever we want, and because we're in the majority (hey we're a majority but we're so oppressed, funny that), what we say GOES, natch."
And the thing is, this shouldn't even be a discussion of religion and theology because people who are religious have no right to quash the rights of others who aren't, in a secular society.

Name_Taken

HSC
Only to you and the other unbelievers it would seem.

Haha I never said that. And I would not justify a misdeed against someone else becuase it was done to me.

I maintain that denying gay people marriage and adoption "rights" is not examples of discrimination.

In my previous point I just made the point that discrimination works both ways. Lol, you're even denying that religious people are discriminated by our society. Are you that submissive to the gay agenda?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Hey, it's just as valid as your argument "I don't like it, therefore they can't have it!"
Which is to say that you cant defend the "rights" argument here either way...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)