Homosexuality in Australia (1 Viewer)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

brendroid

HSC
Think of it this way.

If Professor X is Martin Luther King, Malcom X is Magneto.

*blinks*

Does that make Nation of Islam kinda like the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants?

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
well what exactly did he want then? some sort of dictatorship?

edit: lol getting off topic. that mod girl might close this thread off as well like she did to that uws thread.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
minh u should stop being gay and accept the nation of islam into your life

malcolm x represent

FUN FACT FROM WIKIPEDIA: Malcolm X left the Nation of Islam.

Quote:

Brother, remember the time that white college girl came into the restaurant—the one who wanted to help the [Black] Muslims and the whites get together—and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying? Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent I saw white students helping black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then—like all [Black] Muslims—I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years.

That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days—I'm glad to be free of them.[219]

Christ-ina

HSC
N/A
I totally support gay marriages. I am straight and I don't see anything wrong with gay marriages. When two people love each other and want to make this commitment to each other, then they should be able to. What ever happened to equality for all? And who says its not natural? Maybe being straight isn't natural, how do we know what is and what isn't. So obviously religons don't support it, fair enough, it's what they want to believe, however they should be more respectful about it, just like many people respect their religon even if we don't believe in it. It's how a person was born, we are all the same, everyone should be able to express how they feel to each other, especially through marriage. I thought Australia was a free country?

dslme

Benevolent Troll
HSC
The problem isn't with peoples preferences, it's with religion and their 18th century mentalities which are the sole root of many of our problems.

It's a strong opinion of mine that religion and politics should be entirely separated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)