• Yes

Votes: 33 82.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Should hop's career be ended over these last incidents as well as his past stuffups

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
yeah hopoate deserves to be fucked up for that

it was huuuge

bad luck about the 8 kids he's gonna have to feed though heh

M | |< E

HSC
If he can find a club that wants him I reckon he still has a good 3-4 years left in him. On his past stuff-ups, his finger poking incidents were inspired and encouraged by that dirty dog Terry Lamb (I heard in the media), what your coach tells you to do you do. About the touchie incident, theres probably more to that story than what has been revealed and on the current incident,

The Sharks had the ball 15-25m out from their tryline, Hopoate read the passage of play and knew that the ball was going to Galloway so he would have wanted to put a big hit on in order to force an error and score try no. 5 (The Eagles were up 24-0 at the time and another try would have been very erotic). Unfortuantely Hoppa adopted the wrong sort of tackling technique and as a result he went high. I believe that the outcome was unintentional and I reckon 4-7 weeks would be a suitable punishment, maybe more depending on the extent of Galloways injury.

Sucked in to Schoolies 2004, Melbourne and Manly remain the only two teams to not have been defeated this year, in trials and competition games :p We also had 12 men for more than 50 minutes, how did you lose by 26 points?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
M | |< E said:
If he can find a club that wants him I reckon he still has a good 3-4 years left in him. On his past stuff-ups, his finger poking incidents were inspired and encouraged by that dirty dog Terry Lamb (I heard in the media), what your coach tells you to do you do. About the touchie incident, theres probably more to that story than what has been revealed and on the current incident,

The Sharks had the ball 15-25m out from their tryline, Hopoate read the passage of play and knew that the ball was going to Galloway so he would have wanted to put a big hit on in order to force an error and score try no. 5 (The Eagles were up 24-0 at the time and another try would have been very erotic). Unfortuantely Hoppa adopted the wrong sort of tackling technique and as a result he went high. I believe that the outcome was unintentional and I reckon 4-7 weeks would be a suitable punishment, maybe more depending on the extent of Galloways injury.

Sucked in to Schoolies 2004, Melbourne and Manly remain the only two teams to not have been defeated this year, in trials and competition games :p We also had 12 men for more than 50 minutes, how did you lose by 26 points?
What about that incident with the little kid the other week

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
He should be goneskis!

how many opportunities does this guy frickin need? There's somehting amiss with him ever since the infamous finger incident all those years ago. He's had his chance and he just doesn't listen. Tough luck and good bye hoppa.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
golfstick said:
'another try would have been very erotic'?

huh?
What,
Why is hoppa still in the game anyways, is he really that good of a player

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
I think he's still in the game because of his size and intimidation factor, if he has any at all.

He does make good hits, but not that often. Has he always played at Manly?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
duckofdoom said:
I think he's still in the game because of his size and intimidation factor, if he has any at all.

He does make good hits, but not that often. Has he always played at Manly?
No he was playing for the Bulldogs when he did the finger

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Korn said:
What,
Why is hoppa still in the game anyways, is he really that good of a player
He isn't a really good player, but he isn't that bad either....but anyway, his playing talent isn't the point of this thread.

Also, I love the way you spelt Hopoate as 'Hopiwaty'

Last edited:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
matt#1 said:
He isn't a really good player, but he isn't that bad either....but anyway, his playing talent isn't the point of this thread.
Dude, i know what the point of the thread is I created it

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
matt#1 said:

Also, I love the way you spelt Hopoate as 'Hopiwaty'
Does it matter if we get off the point?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
duckofdoom said:
Does it matter if we get off the point?
Nah, dont worry he cant do shit he isnt a mod, benefactor or admin, and plus its my thread if i dont have a problem with it why should anyone else

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
duckofdoom said:
That dude is way too anal.
Yeah, i think he does like it,
mean yeah ur right

Last edited:

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Hoppas a disgrace to the Eagles. They should terminate his contract and let him become a milkman again.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Argonaut said:
He's a disgrace to the entire CODE (but he might stand a chance with the Knights or Dogs).
Didnt he start off with the Doggies, then they got rid of him after the finger incident and Manly got him. I cant see why the doggies would want him back, so yeah maybe the Knights might want him

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
give him some credit, he made headlines for rugby league in countries where they havent even heard of the game

edit: btw he started off at manly as far as i could remember anyways, then went to the west tigers then got kicked, ended back at manly. i dont think he has ever played for the dogs(luckily 4 them, considering how much shit they got into even without hoppa)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)