Votes: 33 82.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
mr_speedy said:
got suspended for 17 games, and manly cancelled his contract.

i think he was doing labouring when he got suspended for his 'poking' thing... so id say he would do that, or maybe even become a garboligist.
I reckon he would make a good security guard, like u wouldnt wanna mess with him

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Argonaut said:
Or a doctor, I'm sure he could diagnose prostate cancer with ease.

Anyway, everyone is well-shot of him. No-one in their right minds would employ him if he can't play for 17 games (even worse if the ban takes effect only if he has a team to play for) - even Souths are above that. So, with a grand total of 45 weeks worth of bans, the world will remember John Hopoate for all the wrong reasons instead of his football 'talent' ... if they even remember him at all.
He will be remembered as the finger boy

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
happowatae is mentally retarted
like hes gay
who shoves their hands up ppls arses of the same sex
and why on earth did he attempt the latest tackle in the world??
I dun like him :(

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i think most people (including me) agree with u enirely there, hes just a disgrace to the game

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
yeh well he shouldnt have gotten a second chance anyways like who does that (unless they're gay), but why would u do that in public???

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
maybe hes like an attention seeker or sumthin....or maybe u were right wen u sed he was well retarded

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
yeh well he shouldnt have gotten a second chance anyways like who does that (unless they're gay), but why would u do that in public???
Its a diversionary tactic (highly wrong but) and how would u react to that it would freak me out, and thus giving the upper hand to the other side.
Although i find it disgusting, i can see the strategic advantage

Last edited:

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i dnt c strategy in stickin ur fingers in sum dudes ass in a tackle...thats just fuckin sick

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
cappen said:
i dnt c strategy in stickin ur fingers in sum dudes ass in a tackle...thats just fuckin sick
If u are on the receiving end, ur going to go punch his head in right, well then u get fucked over for fighting on the field!
But its still fucking disgusting

Last edited:

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i get ya theory now.....yes, i guess the reason manly gave him a chance is that as a player is isnt too bad...in every other aspect of him hes a fuck, but his actually agme is gud

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
cappen said:
i get ya theory now.....yes, i guess the reason manly gave him a chance is that as a player is isnt too bad...in every other aspect of him hes a fuck, but his actually agme is gud
Yeah, i didnt think u got what i was saying, but thats cool it means i just had to emphasis my opinion on his actual character

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i swear hoppa like lined up the dude form like 10 meters away and just wasnt gonna miss him......did u c the pick of him in the paper the day afta he was kicked out, he racked the VCR, its under his arm

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
cappen said:
i swear hoppa like lined up the dude form like 10 meters away and just wasnt gonna miss him......did u c the pick of him in the paper the day afta he was kicked out, he racked the VCR, its under his arm
Nah, i didnt see the pic, are u serious, shit, maybe they gave it to him

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
my mate got the paper and we were shittin ourselves on the train for ages bout it...it was just so random

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
cappen said:
my mate got the paper and we were shittin ourselves on the train for ages bout it...it was just so random
What paper was it in?

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
um telegraph......

how do douche's such as hoppa make it to the big leagues for sport

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)