Hours of Study Per Day do you do? (1 Viewer)

gella

HSC
an hour or two, no timetable timetables are stupid

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
bullshit.... its more like 12 hours per day on economics..
maaate, i have not touched my eco book at home for a week LOL

f**k off you stalker! :hammer:

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
3-4 hours of mainly homework, a bit of study.
Doesn't seem to be enough though.

k2nv

HSC
3-4. No timetable. It's better to do study a sub a day. You remain more focussed. Besides, you're more likely to lose concentration and become distracted whilst changing subs throughout your study during the day.

Schoey93

HSC
I do around 12-18 hours of work a week outside of class time. This included before, after school, free periods and the weekend. You would be really surprised how an hour here and there can add up to a lot of hours at the end of the week!
Well I do a little bit less, yes I am in Year 11 (in-joke there) and that sounds about right. I mean, I've only just started -cough- several weeks ago, but it's fun and I do a few hours (maybe 10) study a week, incl. free periods. Not a Year 12, don't wanna be one. Narf' said.

Last edited:

gracee09

HSC
averaging about 3 hours a day of study and homework....

although i must admit facebook/TV/BOS does drag me away from it frequently...:haha:

forward

HSC
I try to finish all my homework then just do a bit of study on top of that or make some notes.

But some days I cbf'd like today I didn't really do much lol.

wrecking

derp.
HSC
amagad year elevens should just stay out of this thread please.

Dod0

HSC
Who studied in year 11 anyway.. It doesn't count and the content isn't needed in year 12 so theres really no point trying extremely hard in year 11 = P

Geoffo11

HSC
After school:

Note taking/homework/assignments/Art BOW: 4-5 hours.
OR
Studying: about 4-5 hours, and only close to exams.

I usually phase between one or the other depending on how soon, and how important the exam is. Just setting priorities. It's often a mix between the two, i.e. 2 hours of study, 2 hours of misc. schoolwork/Assignments/BOW.

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, I do one and a half per day - inclusive of homework. However, I'm starting to realise that that is not enough... so I might amp it up to the best time... an hour and forty-five minutes! =P

Seriously though, perhaps two would be best. Or maybe two and a half hours just to make it neat and tidy, with three sessions of fifty minutes.

gesh17

HSC
N/A
No timetable, its pretty arbitrary. I.e. "I should probably do some Maths revision now..." In terms of hours, there really is nothing to do from Monday to Thursday apart from school work.

x_ekooC

HSC
I usually spend from 4pm to around 7:30pm studying and depending on what's happening on the weekends I may spend the entire time studying or no time studying.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)