House M.D. (1 Viewer)

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
House is the British actor from Blackadder isnt he? The blithering idiot that Rowin Atkinson served/manipulated.

His George in Blackadder Goes Forth remains, with House and Blackadder himself, three of my most favourite TV personalities. He was so stupidly naively hilarious he made your sides ache.

I_F

Last edited:

Amryllis

HSC
Oooh I can't wait til next week's episode!!!! THE DATE!!! W00t!!!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Amryllis said:
Oooh I can't wait til next week's episode!!!! THE DATE!!! W00t!!!
i downloaded this when it aired in the US, and this was the best ep ever. hottest sex scene i've seen on normal network tv. i'm seriously amazed they were allowed to show it. his bad leg makes it kinda kinky as well

I DONT GET THAT!!! why the hell would she want him???? his an old man, treats her like (well at the begining). is she actually attracted to him?? or is it just a friend thing, she knows his a troubled man and shes trying to level him.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
codereder said:
I DONT GET THAT!!! why the hell would she want him???? his an old man, treats her like (well at the begining). is she actually attracted to him?? or is it just a friend thing, she knows his a troubled man and shes trying to level him.
Because hes attractive in a strange way, thats why! and hes funny... hehe

HSC
miss_gtr said:
Yeah new episode is coming back on next week........house and cameron go on their date!
I cant wait til wednesday!! not only is it a new episode of House, but it will also be the end of the school certificate! :D

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Hey! It's Harold from Harold and Kumar!!!

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
grk_styl said:
I'd do him too. He's freaking gorgeous.

HOORAY for new episode tonight! Cameron looks far too smitten. It kinda looks a little stupid, coz House makes her look like she's a 15 year old school girl with a crush.

i think some1s a bit jealous..

HSC
So many questions left unanswered, some really awkard moments during this episode. Next week looks really great - 2 whole hours, House back to his witty best and hopefully more of Cutty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)