Houston...We have a problem here ! (1 Viewer)

Nitro Boy

HSC
Hi Folk! I need your helps girls !!!! all girls out there !!!!

Look , my problem is that I can not find the girl of my life. I mean I haven't managed to find the one what I've been looking for,so far. I think I deserve a good relationship . Nobody knows me , nobody knows how much I could love someone if I really do . Only I know . But like I said , I am in the mood of hopelesness even though I am just 21 . Well , even it happens rarely , for example I like a girl , but I dunno why the fuck ... I always learn she has already a boyfriend . I am asking to myself ; "God ! What the hell does this girl find in him ? He doesn't deserve her ! " Later I put myself together and think more sensible ; " Well , may be he is such a good guy ... May be he is very funny , may be he is so smart .... I should respect her about her decision " .
You see .... My life has passed out by dealing that dumbasses . If we come to me , well I can say I don't think I am so ugly , indeed I can say I am very handsome(I am not sayin' this due to be a dick , but that's the reality . What can I do ? :=))) ) .
Of course , it is very early to talk and think so , but my point is to learn why I can not find what am lookin' for . Even though I know it should not matter , I just wanted to open the doors of my soul for all you . Perhaps you can help....
Any comment welcomes.......

RIZAL

HSC
the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

Last edited:

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
learn to look harder

actually, don't. don't look at all. she'll come to you, or you guys will just meet up somehow. and when you hit 28, then you can start being really desperate and going to clubs constantly

Nitro Boy

HSC
Isaaq said:
upload a pic of urself and we'll go from there, yeah?
Isaaq said:
upload a pic of urself and we'll go from there, yeah?
I don't know why you wanted me to do something stupid like that , but hell yeah I will do tomorrow .
I was gonna upload my photo for some other site anyway . Then I will post here , too .

But hope you are not a male 'cause I said girls.....

Nitro Boy

HSC
table for 1 said:
learn to look harder

actually, don't. don't look at all. she'll come to you, or you guys will just meet up somehow. and when you hit 28, then you can start being really desperate and going to clubs constantly
Listen ,
Some of them are coming to me , but they are not ....... you know...... they are not what I have been lookin' for .

My last girlfriend had came to me , but that was only an exception .

CitYgiRL

HSC
I was helping my friend out last night with this, and I said the same thing to her: you have to learn to be comfortable by yourself before you can find somone. Once you become self-sufficient and confident with who you are, the opposite sex will come running. And you know what they say... when it rains, it pours.

Nitro Boy

HSC
CitYgiRL said:
I was helping my friend out last night with this, and I said the same thing to her: you have to learn to be comfortable by yourself before you can find somone. Once you become self-sufficient and confident with who you are, the opposite sex will come running. And you know what they say... when it rains, it pours.
I agree with you % 100 there . I am confident and know who I am . May be , I am too impatient .

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Get some girl friends first who can help you out with what girls like, how their minds work, where you can meet them etc. then use that advice and see how you go.

If the advice doesn't work --> ask your new girl friends a favour and get them to set you up with someone that they know on a blind date (or form a more intimate relationship with one of the friends!)

And what do you mean the girls coming to you aren't what you're looking for? You probably like the unattainable girls... thats why you akways like the ones with boyfriends... just open up to the possibility that a girl coming to you could be the one!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Stop looking for a relationship! Start going out any old girl and a relationship will blossom from that.

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
Maybe the reason you can't find what you want is because what you want doesn't exist. Guys tend to be less mature when it comes to relationships (generalisation, I know). From my observations they often beleive that they could only fall head over heels for a super- hot girl. When you grow up though, this matters less and you'll probably end up finding a partner who you love for reasons other than great looks+personality. It may just be personality.

Skeeta

HSC
Maybe what you are looking for isnt right.. You wont find someone who had every quality in which you desire...

Dont have a checklist (i saw this on Oprah). Alot of people have a mental checklist when they are looking for someone..

ie.
1. Attractive - brown hair, blue eyes
2. Intelligent and into political science
3. Funny and thinks you are funny
4. Japanese cross indian. Preferably Japanese mother and Indian father..

ok im going a bit over the top here but its true.. Standards shouldnt exist. The perfect person might be waiting for you even if its not who you expect. Follow your heart, make solid friendships for the love to blossom from

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, be open minded and don't force a relationship.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Nitro Boy said:

Look , my problem is that I can not find the girl of my life. I mean I haven't managed to find the one what I've been looking for,so far. I think I deserve a good relationship . Nobody knows me , nobody knows how much I could love someone if I really do . Only I know . But like I said , I am in the mood of hopelesness even though I am just 21 . Well , even it happens rarely , for example I like a girl , but I dunno why the fuck ... I always learn she has already a boyfriend . I am asking to myself ; "God ! What the hell does this girl find in him ? He doesn't deserve her ! " Later I put myself together and think more sensible ; " Well , may be he is such a good guy ... May be he is very funny , may be he is so smart .... I should respect her about her decision " .
You see .... My life has passed out by dealing that dumbasses . If we come to me , well I can say I don't think I am so ugly , indeed I can say I am very handsome(I am not sayin' this due to be a dick , but that's the reality . What can I do ? :=))) ) .
Of course , it is very early to talk and think so , but my point is to learn why I can not find what am lookin' for . Even though I know it should not matter , I just wanted to open the doors of my soul for all you . Perhaps you can help....

You might be too fussy?
As you said you havn't been able to find the one you have been looking for.
What is it exactly that you have been looking for?What type of girl?
Do you think you have unrealistic standards or expectations? If not that person you are looking for is bound to be out there somewhere. Keep searching.
You said that nobody knows you, maybe that could be the problem? You might need to open yourself up more to people to show them who you are, so they can have a chance to get to know you.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Nitro Boy said:

hardly ne 1 finds their IDEALISTIC girl. Fact is you will probly end up falling in love with someone completely different. Your only 21 relax, you will meet the right girl.

Nitro Boy

HSC
Ok girls ! Thanks for your helps so much ....

Even though all of you say are the things that I already know , it was nice of you to reply my post.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Nitro Boy said:
Look , my problem is that I can not find the girl of my life. I mean I haven't managed to find the one what I've been looking for,so far. I think I deserve a good relationship.
Ur only 21 keep looking

Nitro Boy said:
Nobody knows me , nobody knows how much I could love someone if I really do . Only I know . But like I said , I am in the mood of hopelesness even though I am just 21 . Well , even it happens rarely , for example I like a girl , but I dunno why the fuck ... I always learn she has already a boyfriend . I am asking to myself ; "God ! What the hell does this girl find in him ? He doesn't deserve her ! " Later I put myself together and think more sensible ; " Well , may be he is such a good guy ... May be he is very funny , may be he is so smart .... I should respect her about her decision ".
I'm Single :p

Nitro Boy said:
Looks shouldnt matter.. your 21 dude.. keep looking

I havent even found the right guy to be my boyfriend yet.. yes yes its true Ive never had one... But all the guys of late are just jerks and only want sex... what happened to the relationship? Im not talkin all that mushy stuff.. eww I just mean the friendship and the trust etc etc.. what happened to it? All guys want is sex.

Lady_Melian

stary nights
HSC
Well, i've just found a guy who isn't just after sex....he wants the trust and the friendship and likes to cuddle and stuff.....he's so sweet! So there are a few out there, just keep looking lol

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Man, what a letdown... with a thread title like "Houston...We have a problem here!", I was expecting an erectile-dysfunction case I could laugh at.

Very, very disappointed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)