How and where did you meet your GF/BF??!!?? (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
wow, Damage Inc. knows rainie yang. She's so popular.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Damage Inc. said:
I found out who she was last night. Someone showed me a show on YouTube with her in it.

EDIT: Ruby Lin isn't hot.
Rainie Yang isn't hot. She's cute, famous, but not hot. Don't tell me you think she's hot.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
more like their both ugly farks.

Lee Sang Ah.

ice ken

HSC
tlodg said:
Rainie Yang isn't hot. She's cute, famous, but not hot. Don't tell me you think she's hot.
lmao yer shes cute not hot. i like shirley yeung and ruby lin

ice ken

HSC
*Love-2-Hate-U* said:
omg, it's ice ken!!!!!

hey baby, you came back, just as you promised.

I love you :shy:
ummmmm ok....... i just woke up yeh so not in mood to argue

ms.JESS

HSC
LOL, funny story - I will give you the basics. I met my boyfriend through a fight I had with a friend of his in 2002. I had him on my MSN though, but we never spoke. Then in 2004 we started talking more frequently in 2004 and became best friends. We then started going out after about 1 year of being close friends. Two years later and still going strong. I love him so much!

wolvemistress

HSC
I met my boyfriend at my sisters 18th birthday party. He'd been a friend of hers for like 2 years or something and we all went to this place calle the five islands brewery and after dinner i went and sat with them and was mucking around with a couple of people who i know from her group. Ended up talking to him, got his phone number and pranked him a couple of times a couple of days later. He called me up and we talked. Than bout 2 days after that he was at a party and he called me at like 1am and we talked for ages. That morning he came to mine at about 8 and we went out for the day with my best mate. He asked me out that day.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
ms.JESS said:
LOL, funny story - I will give you the basics. I met my boyfriend through a fight I had with a friend of his in 2002. I had him on my MSN though, but we never spoke. Then in 2004 we started talking more frequently in 2004 and became best friends. We then started going out after about 1 year of being close friends. Two years later and still going strong. I love him so much!
that's very romantic, like a movie. How did you suddenly start talking on MSN? what ignited the talk..

ice ken

HSC
wolvemistress said:
I met my boyfriend at my sisters 18th birthday party. He'd been a friend of hers for like 2 years or something and we all went to this place calle the five islands brewery and after dinner i went and sat with them and was mucking around with a couple of people who i know from her group. Ended up talking to him, got his phone number and pranked him a couple of times a couple of days later. He called me up and we talked. Than bout 2 days after that he was at a party and he called me at like 1am and we talked for ages. That morning he came to mine at about 8 and we went out for the day with my best mate. He asked me out that day.
hmmm interesting so its good to have a sister in this case :rofl:

HSC
ICE KEN TALK TO ME, YOU CUNT!!!!!!!!

I'm in love with you :shy:

I met my emo boyfriend over the net. We swapped emails, talked for three months, met up. But then he started stalking me and shit. So we broke it off, and he killed himself. :(

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
tlodg said:
that's very romantic, like a movie. How did you suddenly start talking on MSN? what ignited the talk..
It'd be a pretty boring movie. Oh wait it's like 'You've got mail'. Except that WAS a pretty boring AND bad movie.

wolvemistress

HSC
ice ken said:
hmmm interesting so its good to have a sister in this case :rofl:
She was quite useful in this case. Apparently she brags that it was her that got us together...Lol.
But either way...they just about hate each other now...kinda weird for me.

ice ken

HSC
wolvemistress said:
She was quite useful in this case. Apparently she brags that it was her that got us together...Lol.
But either way...they just about hate each other now...kinda weird for me.
hmmmm so ure sis and ure bf are enemies? awwww y? if so

wolvemistress

HSC
ice ken said:
hmmmm so ure sis and ure bf are enemies? awwww y? if so
That more or less describes it...
I;m not really sure why. Apparently they had some disagreements at some parties they went to and it just escalated from there.

ice ken

HSC
wolvemistress said:
That more or less describes it...
I;m not really sure why. Apparently they had some disagreements at some parties they went to and it just escalated from there.
oooo so nothing to do with u rite lol

wolvemistress

HSC
ice ken said:
oooo so nothing to do with u rite lol
I hope not...lol.
I think she was drunk and said something and he got angry at her...and they had a whinge abut each other. Something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)