How and where did you meet your GF/BF??!!?? (1 Viewer)

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
he started talking to me at purple sneakers but i was rude & mean to him because my friend told him i was easy (& i thought that was the only reason he was talking to me). he called/messaged later to prove he was actually interested, we went out a few times & eventually became official.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Skeeta said:
i've probably said this in the early days of this thread. But i met my boyfriend (and a group of his friends) at the beach one day. We were like 15, so even talking to a boy kind of made me queazy. I dont think i even spoke to him on the day, but everyone exchanged numbers at the end of the day and for some reason we just kept in touch

and yeah we've been goin out for over 4 years now

randomness plus
erlol that happened to me and my mates.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i was drunk. i made a fool of myself and then i spewed in her prescence. it still yet amazes me that she went out with me haha

Darkening

HSC
Iceskating at Macquarie, had lunch and watched movie the same day.

After that we went to the eastershow

Then a park

Then parramatta

then.... the list just goes on

Going out 3 months and abour... 20days now.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
My boy is in my course at uni, we have pretty much all the same classes together... though we only got talking after more than a year of classes together, at the unibar. Heh.

Last edited:

Always

HSC
Knew him from way back. I used to ignore him. Met again at some function, we were both bored and got along well. The rest is history.

Aeon

HSC
I met my first boyfriend at the snow when i was in year 7... it was really random. I threw a snowball at him and he came over and started talking to me. We both lived in newcastle, so we kept in touch and dated for almost two years.

Another i met because i pushed infront of him in a line to get my cd signed by A Perfect Circle.. i really dont remember pushing in though, he still claims that i did.

One i met though a good friend of mine. We dated for a year, but he lived in Canberra so we decided to end it because it was too hard. He did actually move to Sydney to be with me at one point aswell.

I dated a friend from work, big mistake. We're friends now though, so it's okay.

I go to school with my current ^_^ very happy with her. I met her in the city a few months ago and we just started talking, i recognised her from school but we had never actually spoken so i am very happy that she actually came up to me :)

Darkening

HSC
Aeon said:
I met my first boyfriend at the snow when i was in year 7... it was really random. I threw a snowball at him and he came over and started talking to me. We both lived in newcastle, so we kept in touch and dated for almost two years.

Another i met because i pushed infront of him in a line to get my cd signed by A Perfect Circle.. i really dont remember pushing in though, he still claims that i did.

One i met though a good friend of mine. We dated for a year, but he lived in Canberra so we decided to end it because it was too hard. He did actually move to Sydney to be with me at one point aswell.

I dated a friend from work, big mistake. We're friends now though, so it's okay.

I go to school with my current ^_^ very happy with her. I met her in the city a few months ago and we just started talking, i recognised her from school but we had never actually spoken so i am very happy that she actually came up to me :)
You are a girl right????

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
Grow up.

10 char
</3

EDIT: Retaliation for my trolling on e-campus??

Last edited:

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
You're not brogan.

I know, cause you're not funneh.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
brogan won't put that for location.

I love brogan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)