How are 07's finding prelim? (1 Viewer)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
i never use to study real effectively, but now i've decided to get my act together in year 11/12

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
It's good to hear some of you guys taking the initiative to study, in the end it does pay off after you put in the effort and hopefully achieve you goals.

Last edited:
H

housemouse

If you havent put any effort into school until year 11, you are probably doing subjects which are hard to excel in which makes sense.

Dr_Doom

HSC
lilchip12 said:
lets say... i bludge alot... my half yearlys are in about.. um... first day back at skool... and its english (standard) first up.. god.. i dunno wats in it... something to do wit a short story... =/ ... lol.. by not studyin.. as in.. also.. in class. i dont write much stuff down... just listen to teacher.. and also.. i paly ALOT of games... cs... gb... ms... all thatt stuff.. for my new years resolution..i actually wannted to be a good studying studfent.. but guess not.. to lazy =( .... i need help.. and for fundy of eng.. wat test is that?! i didnt learn anything.... any ideas? =]
Man you've left it too late, you have like 4 days left! Anyway whats your topic? Change? You needa study the texts in class and two of your own texts. And while your at stop playing games lol!

Dr_Doom

HSC
ms...? anyway it is easy, just give ur ps2 or video games to ur mum for the rest of the term.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Dr_Doom said:
ms...? anyway it is easy, just give ur ps2 or video games to ur mum for the rest of the term.
i find msn quite distracting too ... but sometimes i annoy the hell out of other counter-strike players for fun and ruin their enjoyment, thats how i play games these days ...

MirrorBall

HSC
I'm finding the prelim year fun. Still don't like some of the work I do in some subjects buuuuuuuuuut, what can you do about courses not running because not enough people pick it. YEAH RIGHT. I still want my Modern =(

And and and I still find it odd that some people say "gee, the work we do isn't on par with the rest of the state; oh how dumbed-down the work we do" when they're not the ones topping the year. Oh well.

BUT STILL. Prelims okay so far. Half yearlies coming up in about 3 days aaaaaaaand who's on BoS & not studying?

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
maple story.. well i hope that's what ms stood for.

MirrorBall said:
I'm finding the prelim year fun. Still don't like some of the work I do in some subjects buuuuuuuuuut, what can you do about courses not running because not enough people pick it. YEAH RIGHT. I still want my Modern =(

And and and I still find it odd that some people say "gee, the work we do isn't on par with the rest of the state; oh how dumbed-down the work we do" when they're not the ones topping the year. Oh well.

BUT STILL. Prelims okay so far. Half yearlies coming up in about 3 days aaaaaaaand who's on BoS & not studying?
I still want my Engineering Studies class. I still sulk about it to everyone. :mad1:

I'm on BoS and not studying!! Well, just for now. I'm too tired because i've been studying since the first Monday of the holidays. =(

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
MirrorBall said:
I also wanted to do Modern History, but it was running on the extension lines, and I do both english and maths extension courses.
MirrorBall said:
Me, but that's because I have no prelim half-yearly exam.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
MirrorBall said:
who's on BoS & not studying?
Moi.
In fact, I think the majority of us are on BoS merely for entertainment and possibly as a form of procrastination.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
lols, when im on BoS it's like just say 8pm, then when i look at the clock again its 10pm :p

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Well you see, on BoS you can look at notes and use them for your studies. So, that isn't really procrstination.

FranzFerdinand said:
BoS is like a male o.
Nah ... more like multiple female o's.

co6

Knight
HSC
I love all the subjects I chose. That being said, I did NOT choose 3U English. I'd be very much happy with Year 11 if it wasn't for English...

*cries in a corner*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)