• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How are 2007ers finding year 12? (1 Viewer)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Not that teachers can really tell the difference between a bunch of waffle to actual theory anyway.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
I actually have this 5% reading/writing task +15% speech for Eng Adv :eek: And you know, I should sleep now, but...

(I'm gonna kill you some day, BoS, you pose too much a threat to my self-control)

:p

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
The only person meant to be awake on BOS right now is SoulSearcher.

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
Talking about waffle in english I agree...but then I tried the same thing in the histories and got found out straight away, damn history dates.

melmelrulz

HSC
Its exciting, finally being in year 12, that year you always looked up to and thought "WOW!" but at the same time its really fast and hard and demanding, i am seriously so relieved the hols are almost here so i can have full on weeks of study, ive let bio and business studies slip a bit while ive been doing english area of study.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
melmelrulz said:
Its exciting, finally being in year 12, that year you always looked up to and thought "WOW!" but at the same time its really fast and hard and demanding, i am seriously so relieved the hols are almost here so i can have full on weeks of study, ive let bio and business studies slip a bit while ive been doing english area of study.
I've let all of my subjects slip during these last couple of weeks :eek:

longtusk

HSC
No Problems said:
shit ay. i just havent done any work since the start of the year whatsoever ... meaning that now i dunno where to start and with assessments in a few days, it'll probably catch up with me. but fuck it, its worked every other year of school so i don't see why it should be too much different this year:bomb::(
I'm exactly the same!! Man so lazy... just don't see how I can suddenly go from doing absolutely nothing to studying every day... and even though everyone else seems to have managed it... I just don't think it's possible for me... so I'm kind of screwed :0

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
longtusk said:
I'm exactly the same!! Man so lazy... just don't see how I can suddenly go from doing absolutely nothing to studying every day... and even though everyone else seems to have managed it... I just don't think it's possible for me... so I'm kind of screwed :0
Lol. I think i am in the same boat as you.

Vicly

HSC Victim
HSC
I think the realisation that every assessment you do will count towards your HSC, will really stress a lot of people out because everyone wants top marks. I also think it's easy to get through year 12 alive but getting through it and coming out with 90+ UAI is the hard bit :/

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
I was never good at managing my time, or controlling my stress. Year 12 has made this painfully obvious to me.

airie

HSC
~shinigami~ said:
Same here. Mine's in week 10, when's yours? :)
Week...10?? o.0 That's the week after next, isn't it? No one at my school would come that week :p Anyway, my English assessment was on Tuesday. Pretty confused at first about how much should I write and...bleh. It was pretty short, just half an hour. Don't really wanna think back to it though <.<

HSC
skye.m.16 said:
Same ay.
School is just an obstacle to overcome before christmas break.
This week was fair hectic. Legal Studies test tuesday, Maths assesment task today, Photography assigntment due tomorrow.
I'm so glad theres only next week then I go til wednesday in week 10.
Exactly how I see it!!!

airie

HSC
Gah. I just want all this to finish already. But noooooooo. Still got to finish IPT task by Monday. :S

xsavagex

HSC
ooh im hating it.
all assessments due the same week!!!! its so annoying. im hating it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)