How are the 06's finding yr 12 so far?? (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

shamila said:
hey anyone doing legal studies?needed some help on' how does the law respond to the breakdown of marriage?what changes have the law taken place?

anyone can u help plese
thankyou
Please post this in the legal studies forum

Well there are some places in the state library where you can and can't talk. But when I went with some other BoS members we definately talked lol :D

karoooh

HSC
Or rather, it was just me and Jing laughing our arses off at one another for no reason! We are both so useless... :p:p:p:p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
You were the quiet one pLuvia! :p

But yeah, the girls mostly giggled at each other for no apparent reason. XD

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
Or rather, it was just me and Jing laughing our arses off at one another for no reason! We are both so useless... :p:p:p:p
glad you finally realised that your useless carolyn ! =P ( haha you kno im kidding .. or am i?)

Riviet said:
You were the quiet one pLuvia! :p

But yeah, the girls mostly giggled at each other for no apparent reason. XD
girls ...

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i still don't feel that im commited as much as i want to be, but im working on it.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Just trying to get back into the swing of things and get motivated to work on my SDD Major project. But at this point I have a new motivation to do things differently in regards to homework, assessments and study.

Bin Laden

HSC
Ha Ha you suckers are still at school! Thank god I have finished the HSC and school. The HSC is nothing to stress about as there are more important things in life and there are other ways to climb the mountain.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
champ_sammy_19 said:
How's everyone doing now that the hols are ova?
Fortunately, I'm feeling very fresh and ready for another term of hard work and study. :)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
i just had a good start to my year for physics.

25/30 for my first assessment task ^^

and im aiming at getting 20/20 for my first business task!

P

pLuvia

Well finally getting back Chemistry assessment tomorrow :D But can't concentrate because of the damned heat :mad:

tiya

I live in Homebush but i go to school in the city
HSC
Its only been 3 days and im already EXHAUSTED!...how come i have 2 topic test and 3 assessment tasks to deal with already??never mind the brain-numbing books we have to read for english but yea, thats life till 26th of September(Graduation) and the huge HSC but i only have deal with this madness for a few more measly month...yes!!!

Bricnic

Lookatmy Member
HSC
Year 12... argh. If only there was a way to turn sub-conscious for a year, and have your body and mind automatically put in all the effort necessary to achieve a top mark, and you wake up again at the end of the HSC exams remembering everything, but not having actually done any of it yourself.

Well to actually get back on topic, Year 12 so far has been about what I expected- heavy work demands in every subject, with annoying judgement decisions having to be made, like what hours to tell the boss at Coles that I can work during the week. If only I could make money WITHOUT working... just like the "if only" homework got done without me having to sit down and do it :p

Maths Extension 2 is not as bad as I expected to be honest- the work is still tricky, and it usually takes a few explanations from the teacher with various examples before I understand what she's trying to show us, but the concepts ARE actually useful once I get what the hell they are. E.G. Multiplicity in roots of polynomials- that sounded useless to me at first, but it saves a LOT of long division of polynomials, something that eats up LOADS of time even in Extension 1 work, so it payed off taking up ext2 :D

Goddam English is stupid- we have a group assignment, which I have personal problems with, and 126 chapter questions to do in around 4 weeks. That's about 11 hours of working on chapter q's... on 1984, which is NOT exactly the most exciting novel of the century, not to mention the other retarded texts like "My Place" which also require multiple readings.

Oopsy ranted on a bit more than I thought I would there. Anyways good luck to you all fellow Yr 12'ers :D

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
shinji said:
i just had a good start to my year for physics.

25/30 for my first assessment task ^^

and im aiming at getting 20/20 for my first business task!
Congratulations champ :)

So far this year has been okay, but my English teacher is still givin' loads of work out.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Boxxxhead said:
Congratulations champ :)

So far this year has been okay, but my English teacher is still givin' loads of work out.
lol thanks.

but if only it were true as well for my english results o_o''

then again.. i did do those english assignments last year ... = =;;

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
tiya said:
Its only been 3 days and im already EXHAUSTED!...how come i have 2 topic test and 3 assessment tasks to deal with already??never mind the brain-numbing books we have to read for english but yea, thats life till 26th of September(Graduation) and the huge HSC but i only have deal with this madness for a few more measly month...yes!!!
Just hang in there you'll make it in the end!!! Just focus on gettling to the last day :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)