How are the 06's finding yr 12 so far?? (1 Viewer)

khandigirl

psychotic wench
HSC
grrr... year 12 2nd time round and im realising how cushy i had it the first time... we just had 5 assessments in 5 days... 2 days had 2 on them... pissed of doesnt begin to describe lol... ah well... screwed em all up so my rankings are gone i think... then again... gotta hope that theres a fair few dumber people around than me... theres always hope i spose:p

bassqueen16

HSC
yea its weird everyone else in the school is winding down and bludging and u realise u have a maths test worth 20% etc, my last assessment due this year is due tm though and i finished it woohoo

Riviet

HSC
N/A
khandigirl said:
gotta hope that theres a fair few dumber people around than me... theres always hope i spose:p
Yes and smarter people around you too. Don't be ashamed though, there's still next time to work on.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
Dam that sucks to have exams... how long are they? 2hrs? 3 hr hsc style?
classes tests ! if they were 2-3hr exams at this point in time i would kill myself ! lol

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Lol, then call 'em assessments, cuz that's what they really are.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
The last week (next week) will be ..ummm...dunno. Looks like it'll be really busy.
I dont know what to do during the holidays. Maybe just take a good old annual christmas break..just like every other year.

P

pLuvia

Had my first 3u hsc assessment, screwed up bad, hoping for 80%+, since I already lost 6 marks, which is about 2% each mark :(

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
Had my first 3u hsc assessment, screwed up bad, hoping for 80%+, since I already lost 6 marks, which is about 2% each mark :(
just believe it and you will ! ^^

Riviet said:
Lol, then call 'em assessments, cuz that's what they really are.
i like to now refer to everything that is done under test condititons as exams !yeah i know im lame LOL im hoping that i get the questions i want tomorrow for modern history ...

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I got the english question that i wanted it to be. I had the essay all ready to copy (it was open book :p) and gunned it. :cool:
I'm hoping to get 12-13/15

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'm no good at english, but it was one of my best essays written so far.

klaw

HSC
Riviet said:
I got the english question that i wanted it to be. I had the essay all ready to copy (it was open book :p) and gunned it. :cool:
WTF???? Open book HSC english essay assessment?? That is screwed up. Half the ppl would have gotten their brother/sister/mum/dad/friend/tutor/random guy on the streets to write their essays for them.

P

pLuvia

Yeh, but the question varies, how could they? But ideas maybe yes

Rayven

HSC
Riviet said:
You had an open book one? *shakes fist at Riviet* That's it, I demand that my school makes it open-book as well. :p I seriously need to actually sit and figure everything out for that assesment. That is, of course, if Biology would stop biting me in the ass with it's crap.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Rayven said:
You had an open book one? *shakes fist at Riviet* That's it, I demand that my school makes it open-book as well. :p I seriously need to actually sit and figure everything out for that assesment. That is, of course, if Biology would stop biting me in the ass with it's crap.
Our head of english said that bringing essays won't help much because he said the question will be different, but our class happened to be working on a very similar question, which we were lucky to get. Unfortunately it's the last one in english.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)