How are the 06's finding yr 12 so far?? (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Smart_Dunce said:
Library??
..for a meetup?
When and where are you guys meeting up?
Whoah calm down lol. We haven't decided anything yet.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
It's in the city. Haven't been there for quite a while actually.

Trinket

HSC
*butts into somebody's meetup conversation - sorry*

Funnily enough, I'm enjoying the HSC. :p I'm topping all my classes and passing all my assignments with flying colours - they're all getting 20/20s, except for Ancient History... argh, 19/20, painful stuff. :p

I honestly can't be bothered studying these holidays though...

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
English - Just finished the Area of Study, the Srzynecki poems and Stimulus texts were alright but we didn't go though all of them.....

Mathematics Extension 1 - It's pretty good, the work is alright with a range of easy and challenging problems to tackle. I love that feeling of satisfaction when I manage to solve a really hard problem.:)

Mathematics Extension 2 - It's very interesting, my teacher explains everything quite clearly. Complex numbers was alright and conics is pretty interesting but the work involved is a bitch to do. I'm going to have my Mathematics Extension 2 teacher for Mathematics Extension 1 as well next year *gasps*....4 units (1/3 of my class time) with the same teacher......

Chemistry - Production of Materials is pretty easy. The theory was pretty boring, but the experiments were quite interesting.

Physics - Motors and Generators is one boring topic. I only just understand the concepts involved in that topic. It's only just bearable.

Biology - We're so behind the other classes! We were meant to have finished The Blueprint of Life in term 4, but we were nowhere near that point! In terms of the course content, it's so far fairly boring since a lot of stuff was already covered in Year 10 (genetics) and Year 11 (evolution)...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Trebla said:
I love that feeling of satisfaction when I manage to solve a really hard problem.:)
Same here. Gotta love that feeling... :D

karoooh

HSC
Riviet said:
That was the only place i could think of... do you go there often?
Riviet said:
It's in the city. Haven't been there for quite a while actually.
Sometimes if I can be bothered, but I haven't been there for a while either... I tend to go to my local library more often, but I have a feeling that I'll be spending more time at the State Library from now to the end of the HSC... Joy! :rolleyes:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Well we could meet there. Or do you have another idea? ;D

karoooh

HSC
Yeah, there is! Or we could go get some study done! Hurray for everybody!

Anyway, study groups that come to my local library talk non-stop and the librarians don't say anything... Thay can quite loud for people who are trying to study...

Last edited:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
Yeah, there is! Or we could go get some study done! Hurray for everybody!

Anyway, study groups that come to my local library talk non-stop and the librarians don't say anything... Thay can quite loud for people who are trying to study...
its usually better just to give with like 1 or 2 people when going to study in a library. as if you go with a whole group you usually dont get a lot done. well thats IMO.

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
Studying at the State Library can be awfully intimidating at times. I'm too scared to even turn my pages in fear of making too much noise, let alone talk:p

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Hermzie said:
Studying at the State Library can be awfully intimidating at times. I'm too scared to even turn my pages in fear of making too much noise, let alone talk:p
That is why i preferred studying in the comfort of my own room :)

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
Hermzie said:
lol isnt that the whole pt?? (not talking)

rahrah

¬_¬
HSC
I went the other day with my friend and a guy came and sat near us who glared if we even so much as whispered to each other. If either one of us said something, he'd roll his eyes and kind of mutter "Shh.. Shh..." under his breath. It was kind of disturbing.

shamila

HSC
help needed for major asignment

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
ack! just remembered i have a bio assessment that i really should be starting seeing as its due sooner than i thought...funny how a simple thing like the change in months can make you realise how little time you actually have. yesterday i was like, "it's october, we have ages" but now...*runs off to start it* lol.

other than that, yr 12 is going really well i think.

hey anyone doing legal studies?needed some help on' how does the law respond to the breakdown of marriage?what changes have the law taken place?

anyone can u help plese
thankyou

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
rahrah said:
I went the other day with my friend and a guy came and sat near us who glared if we even so much as whispered to each other. If either one of us said something, he'd roll his eyes and kind of mutter "Shh.. Shh..." under his breath. It was kind of disturbing.
never witnessed that before lol. when i went with mitsui and that, some of us were laughing at times but nobody seemed to complain or notice haha . hmm i've been going to usyd libarey a lot recently. i find it being a much better environment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)