How are the 06's finding yr 12 so far?? (1 Viewer)

poolfreak

HSC
Sparcod said:
How and what are you doing may i ask?
I'm currently doing commerce at macquarie uni, which i find alright, but was finking of doing actuarial studies now. btw Sparcod, best of luck for your hsc, one word of advice i would give u is to try and fully understand what your learning, thats how i got through my hsc last yr.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
poolfreak said:
I'm currently doing commerce at macquarie uni, which i find alright, but was finking of doing actuarial studies now. btw Sparcod, best of luck for your hsc, one word of advice i would give u is to try and fully understand what your learning, thats how i got through my hsc last yr.
Thanks poolfreak.

biggie walls

HSC
yeah best ever... you guys who are having a bad time suck... you need to get better at owning in your subjects whilst still having a good time.... only 2 terms left :( ohwellz sure to be great ones!!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
biggie walls said:
yeah best ever... you guys who are having a bad time suck... you need to get better at owning in your subjects whilst still having a good time.... only 2 terms left :( ohwellz sure to be great ones!!
w00t. 2 terms left ... :D

224 days till hsc ends!!!...
and
254 days untill we get our hsc results ! hahah :p

vg_woz_here

HSC
im taking a break durin these holz...feels good....and it feels weird not doin anything skool related...lol

omg 224 days til we finish the hsc..wow...

Ann R

HSC
N/A
hmm... its okay.. but its a constant study and working on notes... bbut its okay i guess

Riviet

HSC
N/A
champ_sammy_19 said:
just wondering who is taking a break these hols and who is working their butt off?
I will be taking a break, but also working a little. I really do need a rest after that long exam period that just concluded the term.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
champ_sammy_19 said:
just wondering who is taking a break these hols and who is working their butt off?
im taking a break ! then start working from next week. i have to do a lot of research for my mw for history and also revision esp. for business studies.

P

pLuvia

Start studying after this week, so starting tomorrow going to start any kind of studying

jaded_hearts

HSC
bscared said:
I think that it's the best year of school because we have so many privelages. We are treated like adults. It's awesome. But then there's the work......
I swear at my school a few teachers have realised that we're leaving soon they feel like they can say whatever they want. I have a shit english teacher who didn't teach us much about Wilfred Owen at all. I had to rely on Excel books and study notes on here to understand what Owen's meanings and stuff are. (Not really talented in the poetry aspect of english)

I've found year 12 a everchanging experience. My friends don't seem the same anymore because of the work in year 12 has changed them in a way and I just can't wait for all the stress etc to end. And this holidays I'm relaxing.

grumpy299

HSC
yeah hey well finding year 12 sort of a mixture umm anicnet history is hard only started this year but tachers are great just wondering if any one has done anything on the gracchi brothers and they way they over powered the senaate need help on that

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
grumpy299 said:
yeah hey well finding year 12 sort of a mixture umm anicnet history is hard only started this year but tachers are great just wondering if any one has done anything on the gracchi brothers and they way they over powered the senaate need help on that
You started ancient this year? does that mean you didn't have to do the prelim course?

taki999

HSC
^ does he mean he just started year 12 ancient history or skipped yr 11 and went to year 12?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)