How are u 2013'ers finding MX2? (1 Viewer)

katharinetat

HSC
Uni Grad
Dude, didn't you move back to Armidale? Quite sure Duval High isn't higher...

Anyways,

We started with both graphs and conics; graphs being taught by one teacher and conics another. School's progressing quite slowly due to the combining of two classes and only having 3 periods a week :S

Personally, I enjoy conics because it's like deriving this and that...getting sucked in by a false impression of 4u; later topics are going to kill me :(
Someone from Hurlstone... gotta figure out who this is :p

Web Addict

HSC
My school is still on modulus and arguments of complex numbers? Am I very behind or something?

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Finishing Complex Numbers and all the questions, even the Q8s and 7s most of them (95%) of them are free marks basically. Its the harder 3U that will scare me

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
Finishing Complex Numbers and all the questions, even the Q8s and 7s most of them (95%) of them are free marks basically. Its the harder 3U that will scare me
:O nice how long do u take to do Q7/Q8 in hsc- complex number questions? average time

Last edited:

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
:O nice how long do u take to do Q7/Q8 in hsc- complex number questions? average time
I havent done many yet, but from what I have done so far they pretty much hand feed you everything for the Q8s and 7s (16s and 15s new format)

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Just finished complex roots today. It's good at my school because I'm the only one doing MX2, so it's all at my own pace. Finding complex numbers very easy haha.

iPhone4

HSC
N/A
We're getting towards the latter end of Complex Numbers, and we've started Curve Sketching which is very cool.

Complex numbers as a concept is initially understandable but the unity stuff is weird, and I had problems with the roots of complex no's

hayabusaboston

HSC
Idk why I did an exercise from terry lee a few days ago and was finding it difficult to remember prerequisite content LOL I think I had too little sleep.

iBibah

HSC
Is it a problem that we don't even start the mx2 course until monday?

Girls

HSC
Is it a problem that we don't even start the mx2 course until monday?
I wouldn't worry. My school got roused on by the BOS because we weren't getting enough prelim hours so we had to start the HSC two weeks later than normal. We're only up to stuff involving mod-arg form which you could get yourself up to speed with just by reading the text book for a few hours, to be honest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)