How are you enjoying semester 2? (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
Aren't headphones a nuisance? That's why I use the stock iPod earplugs cause the Sennheiser headphones I bought are too much of a bother to carry around and I suspect a bigger drain on batteries.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Headphones won't drain your batteries in that sense, depending on the ipod, it'll most likely be random (hdd access + various folders = higher usage) or sound check or stuff like that.

I have three sets of listening thingies, my pioneer SE-M280 studio monitors, some stock wrap arounds, and the stock ipod earphones, depending on what i'm doing usually i'll have the wrap arounds, but if i'm going/coming from music, then i'll probably have the pioneers :)

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
cpjeeves said:
I did 286 and 386 (Contemporary Australian Children's Lit), both times with Robyn as my tutor. The units themselves were interesting, but in my experience Robyn was not a great tutor for various reasons.
286 was pretty good, although I wasn't a fan of the picture books. It's also a good idea to try to find some of the books at second hand bookshops or libraries otherwise you spend a fortune trying to keep up.
Engl286 seems okay at the moment, but there's so many readings! Yeah, the books were pretty pricey ($20 for a book that was less than 10 pages long) I should've got second hand books instead :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)