How are you going? (1 Viewer)

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Just wondering where everyone else is up to in the progress of their BOW?

I'm doing painting, its all drawn up but I only just started painting it today.
Should I be worried? I'm planning to get the hardest third done these holidays.

sazlik

Flailing Nerd
HSC
I've yet to actually start my BOW, so in relation to me, at least, you're doing fine. I'm planning to get a fairly good start on mine this holidays, too. :)

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Oh good, oh good. Yeah don't worry, you'll be fine. Only 1 person in my class has started.. so I guess these holidays will be the beginning for most people.

HSC
Just a tip, anyone doing both Art and Drama - you do NOT want to leave things to the last minute.

The deadlines/exams fall within a week of each other.
I got sick during the preceding week - couldn't sleep, lost my voice, etcetc. Just barely managed to get everything framed, and to summon enough energy to do the public performances.

Anyway, you really don't have the liberty to leave everything to the last minute.

HSC
There are a couple weeks between those.

And Drama requires group rehearsal, which makes it difficult to manage time around that last week for any individual work.

But I guess EE2 has a vaguely similar thing.

brendroid

HSC
For EE2, I can thankfully just blurt out words on a page in two weeks and just polish it up to gold for the rest of the time ^-^

imnotwallace

HSC
If anyone was planning on starting an animation, now would be already too late. I'm doing one and just passed the 1:30 minute mark. Still got long ways to go. the majority of these holidays is going to be retouching what I've already done and continuing onwards.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Goodluck with the animation, looks like that would be so much work.

Yeah I have EEII as well. I'm about half way done with that, but I've got a full draft due the second week back at school :|
Which is a bit worrying...

Geoffo11

HSC
I'm behind schedule.
So uh, that's a bad thing. Especially when I want the final part of my work to be the big finale, which I'm not up to yet. I'm pretty much at 50% now. Hoping to get to 80% by mid next term. I'm actually terrified.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)