How are you studying for the School Certificate? (1 Viewer)

OK456

HSC
Past papers.Ain't rocket science, buddy. It's the SC.

blackratpoo

HSC
try your best but dont loose your gonads over it. it is great experience as the processes are exactly the same as the hsc. i.e. the seriousness in the exam room, studnet numbers etc...... good luck '10. and fuck sc english...lol.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
try your best but dont loose your gonads over it. it is great experience as the processes are exactly the same as the hsc. i.e. the seriousness in the exam room, studnet numbers etc...... good luck '10. and fuck sc english...lol.
i wish you could say that for my school its soo lose, for some, that its not funny ii was reader/writer for this dude and there was literally no invigilator though majority is alright...

HSC
Well said. It's true that you need the SC to do the HSC, so it is kind of important in a way, even if it is slightly useless in every other situation.I'm just relieved that trials are over so I can relax now and look forward to the formal and work experience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)