How can i ask him out? (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I am korean (i lived half of my life in AUS) and he is australian...
arghhh!!
need advice please:(
I think she is saying that she may not suit the one she likes because they have different heritage. But I don't think it matters that much.

As long as you look good & attractive in public, I don't think it will matter, though.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
i didn't think there would be any in those other areas other than maybe lidcombe. but because the majority of strathfield is korean i thought maybe she was there.

anyways, good luck with this guy. i'm australian and i had a korean girl ask me out, but i turned her down. but if someone like nam gyu ri asked me out, i'd drop my pants on the spot.

LiLi.azndoll

HSC
N/A
talk to him hun. introduce yourself. ask him wat school he goes to, his interests etc. get to know him firstly and then later on start thinking of asking him out.

koreans are hot i wish i was

it doesnt matter if ur asian

eurasian babies are cute lol jokes

good luck hon

xooxoxx

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Why not just, 'Hey. I see you around here a lot, and I hear you're so and so's friend. It's a really small world, I know ---... I thought it might be nice to say hi,' etc etc.
Just talk to him. Really. Stress less.

sannous1

HSC
start a small convo, maybe about school, then ask can i get ur msn ......then through msn talk to him a bit, then exchange numbers, talk, then ull realise he'll be the one asking u out, hopefully..lol

original123

*Original Convention*
HSC
I would explain to you how you can use your eye powers but only wogs can do it for some reason.
So stick with the small talk idea :) and good luck!

MTP

HSC
do you happen to live in clemton park/canterbury/earlwood ? LOL

cos there is this aussie dude and this korean chick, that is always at my bus stop, in the mornings. but i doubt it though. good luck.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Well it depends what part of strathfield before you can assume someone is Korean. One side is that whole old money set with the massive houses with tennis courts.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
It's definitely ok for a girl to ask a guy out! I've done it before, sometimes not successfully. Like everyone's said, strike up a conversation. If he goes to your school, say something like "Hey, haven't I seen you at (insert place at school here)?"

Good luck. =]

Must conquer my own love dramas now.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Someone came up to me on Friday and said "I feel like I should introduce myself, as I see you all the time"

and I was okay with that, and spoke to him. Like I genuinely wanted to know where he saw me, which lead to other topics etc.

Just be brave. If you're chilled about it, they'll be chilled about it.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Someone came up to me on Friday and said "I feel like I should introduce myself, as I see you all the time"

and I was okay with that, and spoke to him. Like I genuinely wanted to know where he saw me, which lead to other topics etc.

Just be brave. If you're chilled about it, they'll be chilled about it.
So basically this guy is stalking you and he tells you and you're cool with it?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Yeah go ahead and put it that way to make me sound like some naive 17 year old girl.

He just goes to uni with me and I didn't notice his existence up until now.

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
You don't. You should not randomly ask guys out you don't even know. It can be potentially dangerous.
If a random girl came up to me suddenly and shows even a hint of her objectives, I would become cautious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)