How can I make my holiday more productive? (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I am totally enjoying this post-HSC freedom but sometimes I don't have much to do. I have jobs and I go out sometimes but there are 1-2 days every week when I just don't have anything...(I have jobs on 3 days and I go out twice a week normally)...

What can I do to make this holiday more productive? Or what do YOU do to make your holiday more productive?

untouchablecuz

HSC
what makes mine productive is basically:

gym - 6 days a week
work - usually 3 days a week
go out 3-4 times
alot of movies + tv shows

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
^GYM!!! good idea.

Arrange a meet up with friends, go out more, start a party and invite friends over :)
It's hard arranging a meet-up because everyone has clashing schedule...and even if I arranged one, I cannot seem to spend whole day. I mean, I went to beach today with a group of friends and it got so boring that I came back...

It's same with party...it's same thing over and over again. But disregarding all that, I cannot seem to go out more than 3 times a week because of the schedule issue. I think going out has some limits...

Then I have work for 3 days a week or something but those works don't lost all day! >< So I have max. 6 days when I go out but then again I don't even spend whole day.

On average, I probably have 2 days per week when I am completely free or something. Then I have other days when I am semi-free at night or in the morning. I really need to find something to do...I think my precious holiday is being WASTED...gah

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Post-HSC I worked 5 days/week so I only had to figure out what to do 2 days a week :p

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Post-HSC I worked 5 days/week so I only had to figure out what to do 2 days a week :p
but...liz, u seem to work VERY VERY hard stilll....considering how much u talk about work on fb LOL

but thanks anyway. I think I might take up some language course or something if it is available for me since I don't want to work more.

HSC
^GYM!!! good idea.

It's hard arranging a meet-up because everyone has clashing schedule...and even if I arranged one, I cannot seem to spend whole day. I mean, I went to beach today with a group of friends and it got so boring that I came back...

It's same with party...it's same thing over and over again. But disregarding all that, I cannot seem to go out more than 3 times a week because of the schedule issue. I think going out has some limits...

Then I have work for 3 days a week or something but those works don't lost all day! >< So I have max. 6 days when I go out but then again I don't even spend whole day.

On average, I probably have 2 days per week when I am completely free or something. Then I have other days when I am semi-free at night or in the morning. I really need to find something to do...I think my precious holiday is being WASTED...gah
yeee that is quite a factor, prolly excercise is useful

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
but...liz, u seem to work VERY VERY hard stilll....considering how much u talk about work on fb LOL

but thanks anyway. I think I might take up some language course or something if it is available for me since I don't want to work more.
seeing as i dropped out of uni (omg lol) its not bad that i work so much! haha :)

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
I prepared for this by making a list of things to do post-HSC.
It ranges from really simple stuff like clean out my room, to bigger stuff like creating a flash animation or a program. Just keep yourself busy with whatever.
I keep myself busy with creativity and recently, I'm trying to get fit and tone up. You're bound to get a little bored though

whateverrrr

Banned
HSC
TEASING OMIE JAY AND VISUALISE FUCKING THAT BIG HOT MUM OF HIS in HIS PROFILE. Thats what you should do namu

lychnobity

HSC
I wish I had more free time. Anyhow am kept busy during the week by:

Work 5-6 days
Going out once or twice
Gym 4-5 days
Spending time with the family
Girlfriend
Language classes
Piano
Helping out yr 11 kids
TV shows/Movies
Books
PS2
Cleaning
Facebook
bos

Am also going to start volunteering at the hospital

Last edited:

hollaholla

HSC
Start working on your chess rating. I would suggest chesspark or chesscube. Later you can head for FICS.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Start working on your chess rating. I would suggest chesspark or chesscube. Later you can head for FICS.
LOL. My chess ranking is like around 400. I am alrighttt. =)

Asif I need to work on it more :p

but on a serious note, I would love to get to super-awesome level of 800+ but it's too late now. I don't have any players to play at home except my younger brother who beats me (and it would be embarrassing to play with him!)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Modern popular culture is your friend is your friend post-HSC.

Get yourself a copy of the imdb top 250 movie list and slowly work your way through. If you finish it, work of the AFI lists and their subsections (Thrills, Heros & Villans, Comedy etc.)

Same is true for books. There are a few good lists out there, but you have to weigh them up against each other. I haven't found a list of Top Books I would consider definitive yet.

hollaholla

HSC
LOL. My chess ranking is like around 400. I am alrighttt. =)

Asif I need to work on it more :p

but on a serious note, I would love to get to super-awesome level of 800+ but it's too late now. I don't have any players to play at home except my younger brother who beats me (and it would be embarrassing to play with him!)
Chesspark.com or Chesscube. com . Its never too late.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
^LOL there is hope then?
Gotta beat my brotherrr

Modern popular culture is your friend is your friend post-HSC.

Get yourself a copy of the imdb top 250 movie list and slowly work your way through. If you finish it, work of the AFI lists and their subsections (Thrills, Heros & Villans, Comedy etc.)

Same is true for books. There are a few good lists out there, but you have to weigh them up against each other. I haven't found a list of Top Books I would consider definitive yet.
Love ur suggestion mate. thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)