How crap is Australian Idol?? (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
Guy betta win. cuz thers gonna be a world idol, and i think the best person to represent australia is guy, i mean wont u be embarassed if cosima or shannon won it and represented aust. in the world idol, i know i would , dont get me wrong i have nuffin against em, its jst Guy is a whole lot betta than em and way more talented, GO GUY !!!
So there is gonna be a show like Australian Idol, but with the winners from around the world? Is the point for people still vote to determine a winner? If so, that is stupid for a very obvious reason... ???

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by juggernaut

little fucken teeny boppers "oh my gods man shannons so sexy i am in luv"
I don't know how Shannon managed to pull off the heartthrob thing considering he very plainly is in a relationship and has kids! :rolleyes:
Speaking of Aus Idol "Heartthrobs" did anyone else see that poster of Rob in a magazine which they showed on Rove?! LMFAO! What a complete and utter wanker!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
So there is gonna be a show like Australian Idol, but with the winners from around the world? Is the point for people still vote to determine a winner? If so, that is stupid for a very obvious reason... ???
yeah, but i am not sure what happens with the voting. imagine for them though - world wide exposure
I don't know how Shannon managed to pull off the heartthrob thing considering he very plainly is in a relationship and has kids! :rolleyes:
ugh, either do i, i hope he leaves this week, he's too old

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah, but i am not sure what happens with the voting. imagine for them though - world wide exposure
ugh, either do i, i hope he leaves this week, he's too old

frederica

phat
HSC
Shannon is gorgeous !!

Yes .. I am very much under his spell, he is a piece of divinity. If only he were a popsicle .. so yummy !!

Go Shaz man .. he'll win FO SHO :p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Mazey
I say all of us on this thread vote for guy this week! We haveta save him! :p
yeah gonna vote for guy every week now - he deserves to win...

Originally posted by frederica
Shannon is gorgeous !!

Yes .. I am very much under his spell, he is a piece of divinity. If only he were a popsicle .. so yummy !!

Go Shaz man .. he'll win FO SHO :p
oh my goodness...LOL i must admit he is alright looking, but seriously, he cant sing OR dance... like how boring... man would u pay $50 to go watch him sing at a concert or something?

frederica

phat
HSC
HECK YEAH !!

50 dollars to see him .. I'd pay at least a thousand to marry him ;)

Farnarcle

Hehe, my mate lives down the road from the house. A few girls from PLC and stuff have been waiting outside for them.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
HECK YEAH !!

50 dollars to see him .. I'd pay at least a thousand to marry him ;)
HahHAhah cute! he's married with kids mate LOL

how old is he by the way?

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by Farnarcle
Hehe, my mate lives down the road from the house. A few girls from PLC and stuff have been waiting outside for them.

Is the house around the Linfield/Gordon area...?

Farnarcle

Yeah, it's more like Linfield/Roseville I've been told. He was wondering why there 3 month party going on there, and then he saw the car that pulled away on TV pull into the house next door.

Well, and then the screaming PLC girls a few days later.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
hey what was this stuff about guy and his song today? why did he have to change it? i missed it

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Shannon is gorgeous !!

can u tell me y because i do not understand
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
HahHAhah cute! he's married with kids mate LOL

how old is he by the way?
today they told you ... around 28. i think his song is from 1969, and he said it was 6 years before he was born
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
hey what was this stuff about guy and his song today? why did he have to change it? i missed it
shannon had already chosen, and recorded the same song, so he decided to change it

veg

shannon's just charming. he doesn't attract teenyboppers... guy does

chip

HSC
i hate cosima and her husky voice i cant stand it i wish she would get voted off already

HSC
what is the exact age of teenyboppers anyway?
cos IF it's anyone from the ages of 13-19 then we're all are teenyboppers(unfortunately if true)

Fry

i cant believe Paulini got voted out...what a travesty!! she has the best voice in the whole competition. what is Australia thinking? obviously they're not voting for talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)