How datable is a guy who is... (1 Viewer)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
hugglesforyou said:
nope. animals dont have souls, and they were created for man, they cant accept Jesus. we live to prob spread the Gospel and expand the kingdom of God.
There are three illogical statements here that need to be addressed:

1. 'Animals dont[sic] have souls' - firstly, how would you define a soul? How would you define it? And how can you prohibitively say that animals do not possess one?

2. 'they were created for man' - this, my dear, implies that we have some divine ultimate authority over every other living thing on this planet. To what sapian attribute do you take this from? What makes us more dominant over this planet than the bacteria that have ruled it since the dawn of life?

3. 'we live to prob[sic] spread the Gospel' - we live to PROBABLY spread the Gospel? You mean you don't know? Gee, how comforting!

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Kwayera said:
There are three illogical statements here that need to be addressed:
Don't bother, christians of this sort can't see past their anthropocentrism. Man is the center of the universe, made to rule. because the bible says so.

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
disproportionate amount of atheists on this forum.

"your friend" is probably lacking in these departments:

- Appearance
- Personality (game)
- Wealth

there are 13 million christians in australia, his religious affilitation is not a factor.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
CharlieB said:
disproportionate amount of atheists on this forum.

"your friend" is probably lacking in these departments:

- Appearance
- Personality (game)
- Wealth

there are 13 million christians in australia, his religious affilitation is not a factor.
How many of them make an issue of their religious affiliation though? Sounds like this guy does, so it would be an issue.

Steth0scope

HSC
N/A
I'm sure there are other christians who have made an issue of their religious affiliation and still hooked up with someone.

It's gotta be something else. Can't he find someone else who is affiliated as much as him ?

EDIT: Maybe a priest?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
markzada said:
I'm sure there are other christians who have made an issue of their religious affiliation and still hooked up with someone.

It's gotta be something else. Can't he find someone else who is affiliated as much as him ?

EDIT: Maybe a priest?
Yea, it is something else. It's how interesting/confident/attractive he is, duh.

ccc123

HSC
aquarian_jen said:
in actual fact the closer you stick to the way God wants you to live life, the greater enjoyment you will find in it..
See, I never understand how people reach this conclusion.

The analogy I always use to God looking over humanity is me having an ant farm.

If one out of the million ants is acting strange, am I really going to care? Am I going to bother to banish to ant hell?

Conversely, if there's this one ant who is living teh way it thinks I want it to, I'm I really going to notice and reward it?

Bad analogy perhaps, but thats how i see it

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Wouldn't you have less fun being part of a religion with all it's silly rules and regulations on how you should live your life? Oh that's right, you like your personal freedoms restricted. Go live in a fascist theocracy.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Lizakith said:
Yes. this is a great thing.

Biggest problem: devoted Christian

lol, I'm the first girl to reply to this thread. You metros you.
lol just starting reading this thread- it was relieving to finally see a FEMALE answer the question!

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
what do u call a person that believes in god but follows no religion?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)