How datable is a guy who is... (1 Viewer)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
1. Knows how to cook
2. Has a high paying job (around 60k) at 21
3. Kinda nerdie
4. Is nice
5. Decent family background
6. Drives a BMW
7. Studying as well
8. Is a devoted Christian

I'm asking because this friend has been single his whole life and my friends and I don't get it, is it high expectations or what?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
SipSip said:
1. Knows how to cook
3. Kinda nerdie
4. Is nice
6. Drives a BMW
7. Studying as well

I'm asking because this friend has been single his whole life and my friends and I don't get it, is it high expectations or what?
Err because very little of that really speaks of the person's personality/looks which are probably 95% of what people look for in a date? Is he outgoing? Is he fun? Is he confident? Is he thin? Is he athletic? Is he fat? Does he like going out with friends or staying at home playing warhammer?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Because let me be honest, from that rough skeleton of a person... if that's all you have to sell them on... I'm not interested myself. Some 'nice' (re: bland) little christian nerdy mumma's boy who drives some shitty old bmw and earns a slightly above average salary, most of which goes into his warhammer addiction.

Oh and at 21 never had a relationship at all? Well that's just what a girl wants! Some virgin, unworldly moron to be a learning experience for.

You know exactly why he's not getting a date, never post again.

Last edited:

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Being called 'nice' should be taken offensively, not as a positive.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
You're talking about yourself, aren't you...

It's probably because you're monstrously ugly.
Fortunately not me; been in a very happy relationship for almost 2 years now; and want to keep it going.

Unfortunate part is that this friend has been a friend since yr 1; which is why i'm asking...btw, he did find someone he liked and liked him back but didn't go ahead because of the fact that she wasn't Christian...is it really that important? I've heard that it is, but not being a Christian I can't understand...

Is he outgoing? He is more outgoing than I am; at least he goes to things more; except he does become impatient with his friends when he is out...so dunno whether that is a good thing

Is he fun? A tiny bit boring and doesn't really like to speak that much; likes to play though, so not that terrible

Is he confident? This he probably lacks a bit, one of his parents left (died) when he was little so that kinda had a pretty big impact on him.

Is he thin? He is fit, trains and plays soccer like 3 times a week

Is he athletic? Explained above

Is he fat? Not fat, fit...

Does he like going out with friends or staying at home playing warhammer? Doesn't play warhammer, but does play ps2...think he plays PES a lot...

I don't mean to be rude to girls, but let's be honest, when women say "all the good men are taken" they really mean "all the good rich men are taken" I mean, if the waiter who serves them at restaurants can be perfectly good men but I doubt they would consider them.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Point is girls aren't looking for someone decent, they are looking for someone to sweep them off their feet, place a spark in their slowly deteriorating monotonous lives and basically pay for everything they wanted to buy.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I don't think girls care that much about money at all, especially not while they're still living with their parents and don't need the money that much anyway. I reckon your friend just wouldn't be that interesting a person and if he lacks as much confidence as you say he does, how is he ever going to take the lead on some girl in the first place?

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
SipSip said:
Is he outgoing? He is more outgoing than I am; at least he goes to things more; except he does become impatient with his friends when he is out...so dunno whether that is a good thing
Yes. this is a great thing.

Biggest problem: devoted Christian

lol, I'm the first girl to reply to this thread. You metros you.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
SipSip said:
1. Knows how to cook
3. Kinda nerdie
4. Is nice
6. Drives a BMW
7. Studying as well

thats why he isnt getting any.

without that hes datable.

hugglesforyou

HSC
yes, it is important that the girl needs to be Christian. it's because, as a devoted Christian your friend is, he wants a relationship where together they can please God and be an item living for God.

decypher

HSC
SipSip said:
1. Knows how to cook
3. Kinda nerdie
4. Is nice
6. Drives a BMW
7. Studying as well

The only pussy you'll get is silicon and vibrates.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
1. Knows how to cook don't care. so can i
2. Has a high paying job (around 60k) at 21 don't care.
3. Kinda nerdie depends. are we witty?
4. Is nice yes
5. Decent family background don't care
6. Drives a BMW don't care about cars
7. Studying as well don't care
8. Is a devoted Christian no sex?

snore.

sthcross.dude

HSC
SipSip said:
1. Knows how to cook
3. Kinda nerdie
4. Is nice
6. Drives a BMW
7. Studying as well

Because girls around 21 or younger generally aren't looking for a long term partner and dont care about any of the aforementioned qualities...unless they are complete gold diggers.

Post a pic and we'll tell u the real reason.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
at first I thought the first positive listed was 'knows how to use his cock', alas...

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
aquarian_jen said:
I am a Christian too, and I also don't think I'd date a non-Christian because it is central to who I am, and what I know is truth.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL.

f(sex)

HSC
yea. the christian thing is really offputting

like "i'm sorry, i'm committed to god"
"just shut up with the excuses, its not gonna work"
"well i forgive you for dumping me"
"ex-squeeze me biatch?"

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Being christian give you access to a huge network of sexy young things who gather regularly in the name of god. I don't see how it would be hard at all to meet loads of willing young girls of the faith?

He's probally just a sincerely uninteresting person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)