How did everyone go? (1 Viewer)

DuckyBoi

Alumni :D
HSC
the purpose of qouting people is to show that the persons arguement is backed up
and in simpsons freaks' case he was using the stupid qoutes made by yourself and others to prove his point that you're a bunch of idiots who contradict each other

jessimica

DuckyBoi said:
the purpose of qouting people is to show that the persons arguement is backed up
and in simpsons freaks' case he was using the stupid qoutes made by yourself and others to prove his point that you're a bunch of idiots who contradict each other
hello, u are making things more complicated then they are supposed to be, hmmm u give this whole analysis of why he is doing it when the reason is soo simple, he is boring and can't come up with his own stuff!

HSC
Oh dear...Simpsons freak, or as i will now call u "maggot"....u have too much time on your hands...insulting people all day, it is for that reason you have no friends..

tell me, maggot, why is it that you must over analyse situations such as these? You must be a good english student! And, stop quoting me!

Why so grumpy? Is it beacause your boyfriend left early this morning, and you didnt get a kiss goodbye?

So, tell me maggot...where do u live? cos im comin to smash ur tv!

Well Jessimica seems to be right on the money with everything she says...as per usual!

HSC
And tell me duckyboi...why must you get involved? You arent even good at insulting anyone, we just laugh it off!

jessimica

DuckyBoi said:
ooooooooooooook now can we get a reply from someone whos not a complete retard :D
so now u saying that im not retarded?

Hungry chicken U GO GIRL!!!

HSC
Who's ur daddy?...um you are

The Hoff is hot

Please refrain from licking our windows

nan and pop

hey jess lol

NuniPio

HSC
hey hey waat da fark... SOMEBODY GONNA GET A HURT REAL BAD!

DuckyBoi

HSC
jessimica said:
so now u saying that im not retarded?
nooo if you read what i wrote i said ok can we now get a reply from someone who ISNT a complete retard just after what you posted, so no i wasnt saying your not a retard, i was saying you are a complete retard!!!

NuniPio

HSC
nufin really juss wanted to say something but didnt noe wat

HSC
DuckyBoi said:
nooo if you read what i wrote i said ok can we now get a reply from someone who ISNT a complete retard just after what you posted, so no i wasnt saying your not a retard, i was saying you are a complete retard!!!
u just make no sense anymore my dear ducky man....
she did read what u wrote, she just turned it around to make u look like a fool, and it worked like a charm baby!
and she was the one to reply, so therefore, according to your own message...it would seem she is NOT the retard, but u are for being played!

*plays x-files music*

HSC
well nuni, feel free to insult ducky and simpson freak...they are addicted to it! they love it

DuckyBoi

HSC
Well maybe i should of made my point a little more clear i was saying that she was a retard, and i asked if someone else other than her would reply. i didnt mean who ever posted directly after me isnt a complete retard.

I think i should dumben down my posts abit, to the level of some preschoolers. Even then you might find it hard to follow, so i might have to resort to grunts and groans.

Last edited:

Simpson Freak

HSC
"hello, u are making things more complicated then they are supposed to be, hmmm u give this whole analysis of why he is doing it when the reason is soo simple, he is boring and can't come up with his own stuff!"

o i am dreadfully sorry if this little argument transcends the capabilities of your limited mind.

Duckyboi is right; you must be a noob if you think backing up your points is redundant and needlessly complex.

its better than your approach: naming people after breakfast, o dear i am a fruit loop and i thought i just recovered from my metamorphisis into a boiled egg.

and look "maggot" thats nice, another farm related problem...meh its in lord of the rings...so i do not mind that much...fond memories

i guess we know now that your school must be rural...or somewhere full of hicks...because here in the city...we don't call people breakfast!

"tell me, maggot, why is it that you must over analyse situations such as these? You must be a good english student! And, stop quoting me!"

THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT OF MY ENGLISH SKILLS, BUT WOULD YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY YOUR FRIEND SAID THE EXACT OPPOSITE?

"u have no idea!!! thinking your so good, u cant even use a good similie piff wouldnt like to see your english exam wot did u do standard?? u mite have been better at doing senior science then bio hmmm poor darlin sooo sad"

well clearly its your motley bunch of nitwits that need to hold each others hand and atleast get a proper argument out....try to laugh that offff..and please dont post yourself laughing when you reply....its just so sad.

duckyboi is just watching the show...errr not literally just incase you get a bit confused....whats wrong he is just making a comment here and there...they are kind of "insider" so you probably won't get it...like the whole chief talking to wallet was hilarious....but probably off on you.

"So, tell me maggot...where do u live? cos im comin to smash ur tv!"...yes and the people reading this forum should side with you why? seriously are you even in high school? these are the crappest posts i have seen in my life.

""simpson freak" stop quoting ppl cant u come up with your own stuff, your the most boring person i have ever met - but i suppose whether or not u are actually a person is stil undecided,"

yes i must be very boring in deed if i am spending my time off bloody arguing with you people....if you must know i am kinda O/C disorder, frighteningly alot like Monk, so i just can't sit by and let you have the last word....however i am coming to the point where i am going to make an exception, your credibility is tarnished enough that it is obvious that you are all a bunch of moronic malcontents...sticking together likes friends despite knowing your failure.

you didn't call me boring to begin with, but when i would rebutt everything you say and proved to the entire site that you people are just stupid. it seems now i can't even make fun of what you say anymore, as they are just stupid and i will be stating the obvious

i will not stop quoting, the world must learn....and as if you guys don't...its just that my point never has as much, if any, errors and bullcrap as yours.

"u just make no sense anymore my dear ducky man....
she did read what u wrote, she just turned it around to make u look like a fool, and it worked like a charm baby!
and she was the one to reply, so therefore, according to your own message...it would seem she is NOT the retard, but u are for being played!"

umm no....what happened there was quite simple....duckyboi made a joke...you friend read it but didn't get it....clearly proving what he had to say....and you just proved my point...you will stick by each other no matter how retarded we prove you guys are....whats the point anymore..

lemme guesss....i am boring....i quote people....hello what more do you expect of a person calling himself simpson freak...clearly i have come to terms with my condition...dorkulitis...but its good enough to make asses out of you lot.

but then again true wit is something you will never understand...."man fall down...funny"

Last edited:

Simpson Freak

HSC
"Simpson freak u talk a lot of POOH"

just as i had predicted, you have given up...no this is not a challenge for more crap from you....but you just couldn't stand the heat so you got out of the reactor core

this is a far cry from what you used to be...."and the line of kings failed"-Gandalf D White

so i guess i just destroyed you and your said posts...clearly your brain has turned to mush....gee girl wat prion did you suck on....my evaluation of australia's quarantine is that it is a load of crap if a mad cow infested bi*** like you got through customs....but like terrorism ....you mite be home grown.

"lol feel free to join these phagocytes"

look its a hard job but someone has to do this...too bad you keep mutating...before you were out smarted.....then you resorted to contradicting each other probably to cover more ground than a single based argument....and now you have become nothing more than a slight annoyance...eventually you will be so stupid to mutate and kill yourself...

at the end of the day...the immune response kiked ur diseased hide...and i never knew a bunch of macrophages and neutrophills did anything against just genetic stupidity....OH WELL IF IT AINT BROKEN DONT FIX IT

"Who are you?"

looking for more allies? you are all alone...us phagocytes hav sealed you off....you will slowly die and we will be reborn....holy crap how lame am i getting...its all because of that eunuch that wanted to talk more of bio...you did this to meeeeeeee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)