How did everyone go? (1 Viewer)

DuckyBoi

Alumni :D
HSC
i was feeling very bad with how i was going to rate against the rest of the state in the HSC
but with people like mmmegan and jessimica.i'm feeling very confident now :D:D:D:D

and i think i mustve misread the forum topic i thought this was about biology not a meeting place for the mentally handicapped

ala mmmegan the stuttering fool who does the glue and according to her friend jessimica "harder" drugs like wiiz fizz :O

and Jessimica the person who thinks an insult is calling someone a boiled egg

Simpson Freak

HSC
"hello hot has many meanings toooooo,"

dont use double entendres to cover up your malcontent.

please this is like shooting fish in a barrel,

i am scared now and must stop, if anyone from the RSPCA find what i am typing they will probably charge me with Animal Cruelty...and lots of convictions have been happening lately...i'll be back on Friday, and probably continue to put you out of your misery....oh crap RSPCA.

until then, good luck in your exams,

incidently how can you claim that i am up myself when it was mmmegan drunk as a lemur....telling all of us right after an exam that some cow from your school is going to beat us....why its the only apt reaction for such obvious attention seeking disorder.

live long and prosper....shite i mean May the force be with you. (bite my tongue)

jessimica

at least im not being toooooo rude like other ppl i have manner. some of the weridest ppl get the best marks so i wouldnt be so confident if i was u!

jessimica

u have no idea!!! thinking your so good, u cant even use a good similie piff wouldnt like to see your english exam wot did u do standard?? u mite have been better at doing senior science then bio hmmm poor darlin sooo sad

jessimica

Simpson freak to be sure. and dont assume i take medicine. and dont u be 2 confident about your marks till u get them

DuckyBoi

HSC
"Biology is good"

:O:O:O:O OMFG that is like the quote of the century!!!!!!!!

"drugs are over rated"

umm so you feel that your "condition" is to far developed that drugs are of no use ???

yeh i dont think the pharmaceutical world has found that miracle drug for stupidity, so you'll be waiting a while there jessimica

mmmegan

HSC
howdy ducky boi simpsons freak and jessimica - i feel as if i have alot to answer for - especially in the areas of eggs - and wizz fizz's but as i am studying for chemistry i will dutifully wait until tommorow afternoon - henceforth i will do my utmost to explain myself and my friends

until then

adieu

megan

DuckyBoi

HSC
mmmegan said:
howdy ducky boi simpsons freak and jessimica - i feel as if i have alot to answer for - especially in the areas of eggs - and wizz fizz's but as i am studying for chemistry i will dutifully wait until tommorow afternoon - henceforth i will do my utmost to explain myself and my friends

until then

adieu

megan

i cant help but notice you took simpsons freak advice and went to a speech therapist you didnt stutter once :O *applaudes

HSC
Suck my dick simpsons freak

Hello, this is the hungry chicken, and i will eat u Simpsons Freak...like i would eat the pellots my owner allocates me

And what is wrong with a boiled egg for an insult, when u think about that, its pretty bad...i mean, u smell like ripe arse, and have gone through the torture of being popped out a chickens arse, and then cooked in 100 degree water

And the bio teacher at our school is damn fine...she has a part time job as a prostitute, therefore students can get tutoring of both kinds whenever they wish

mmmegan doesnt have a stutter...u just insult people, as you are cranky, having not long looked at urself naked in the mirror...they have operations for extensions now! in fact, she is one of the smartest people i know, and i know alot of people!

So, in closing, i have come to the conclusion, based on my hypothesis...that simpsons freak is as gay as smithers, as ugly as barney gumble and as dum as homer...

HSC
I Have A Belly Button

WHAT COLOUR FRUIT LOOP IS EVERYONE? I THINK I WILL BE PURPLE...

Simpson Freak

HSC
"And the bio teacher at our school is damn fine...she has a part time job as a prostitute, therefore students can get tutoring of both kinds whenever they wish"

yeh whats your point, you just contradicted what your idiot friend just said, maybe you should collaborate your efforts, instead of destroying each others arguments.

"mmmegan doesnt have a stutter...u just insult people, as you are cranky, having not long looked at urself naked in the mirror...they have operations for extensions now! in fact, she is one of the smartest people i know, and i know alot of people! "

i just assumed after her stupid comment about her alleged friend will beat us all...only a special ed. would be that impudent....and no i think it would be normal to not look at your self naked...wat type of weird past time is that? moron....between this and studyn the long journey of the egg i dont know what makes you tick.

"And what is wrong with a boiled egg for an insult, when u think about that, its pretty bad...i mean, u smell like ripe arse, and have gone through the torture of being popped out a chickens arse, and then cooked in 100 degree water"

meh....i don't see how its any worse than an unboiled one, atleast that rids it of the various anal diseases you gave it.

"So, in closing, i have come to the conclusion, based on my hypothesis...that simpsons freak is as gay as smithers, as ugly as barney gumble and as dum as homer..."

wait..thats your closing, and yet you have discussed points you never mentioned before, a closing is meant to sum up what u said, not introduce new similes and points. you say i failed english look at yourself!
and you think comparing me to cartoon characters is offensive? gee your just one step away from mr boiled egg over there.

"mmmegan drunk as a lemur"....this is just a copy of "smithers drunk as a lemur" i dont see how you can support egg related insults and totally put down context specific similes....just because of your ignorance.

"WHAT COLOUR FRUIT LOOP IS EVERYONE? I THINK I WILL BE PURPLE..."
my final point is, watever credibility you may have had....you flushed down the terlet with your next post.....purple? and you call me gay you fudge packer!

Last edited:

DuckyBoi

HSC
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Welcome to bored of studies BITCH ala the oc

damn you just got rocked, chopped, told, whatever you want to call it

hahahahah n00000b

jessimica

"simpson freak" stop quoting ppl cant u come up with your own stuff, your the most boring person i have ever met - but i suppose whether or not u are actually a person is stil undecided, leave megan alone- no need to pick on her because u feel inferior, but i suppose there is always going to be a bad egg amongst the bunch.

Hungry chicken you are spot on sister!!!!!

jessimica

DuckyBoi said:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Welcome to bored of studies BITCH ala the oc

damn you just got rocked, chopped, told, whatever you want to call it

hahahahah n00000b
You are soooooo boring- just trying to get in on the action, well u keep holding on to simpson freaks hand and it will be ok! piff

jessimica

DuckyBoi said:
i cant help but notice you took simpsons freak advice and went to a speech therapist you didnt stutter once :O *applaudes
she has always been able to talk properly but have u eva been able to READ???????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)