How did everyone go? (1 Viewer)

Simpson Freak

HSC
i can't wait until friday...last exam physics...then i will be free....free of hsc....free of this forum...back to my beloved Jedi Council Forums....how i miss her....people there can atleast try to argue....but then again....i will enjoy thrashing you wimps.....hahahahahah.....a nerd called you a wimp.......

here that...yeh the silence...its the sound of your self esteem after this ....non existent

jessimica

Simpson Freak said:
"Simpson freak u talk a lot of POOH"

just as i had predicted, you have given up...no this is not a challenge for more crap from you....but you just couldn't stand the heat so you got out of the reactor core

this is a far cry from what you used to be...."and the line of kings failed"-Gandalf D White

so i guess i just destroyed you and your said posts...clearly your brain has turned to mush....gee girl wat prion did you suck on....my evaluation of australia's quarantine is that it is a load of crap if a mad cow infested bi*** like you got through customs....but like terrorism ....you mite be home grown.

"lol feel free to join these phagocytes"

look its a hard job but someone has to do this...too bad you keep mutating...before you were out smarted.....then you resorted to contradicting each other probably to cover more ground than a single based argument....and now you have become nothing more than a slight annoyance...eventually you will be so stupid to mutate and kill yourself...

at the end of the day...the immune response kiked ur diseased hide...and i never knew a bunch of macrophages and neutrophills did anything against just genetic stupidity....OH WELL IF IT AINT BROKEN DONT FIX IT

"Who are you?"

looking for more allies? you are all alone...us phagocytes hav sealed you off....you will slowly die and we will be reborn....holy crap how lame am i getting...its all because of that eunuch that wanted to talk more of bio...you did this to meeeeeeee.
i dont even bother reading wot u say- not worth wasting my time- u make me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz so bord lol, i feel sorry for you and i feel sorry for u because u are soooo boring i hope something comes and brightens your life like mmmegan she has brightend may lives with her bubbly personality, take a leaf from her book

mmmegan

HSC
howdy - its megan here
i will not be able to work through all the *nasty* alligations and toandfroing that has gone on in this forum since i left
i do not do drugs - except the occasional wizz fizz - mmm
i do not sniff glue - contrary to popular opinion
i do live in a 'RURAL' area - so wot
i do not have a speech impediment
i do have friends called hungry chicken - jessimica - and i know about polypeptides
i do have foes - namely simpsons freak and duckyboi - feel free to tell me you are my friends
i do not know who nanipop is ?? what the?

mwah

mmmegan

HSC
Simpson Freak said:
i can't wait until friday...last exam physics...then i will be free....free of hsc....free of this forum...back to my beloved Jedi Council Forums....how i miss her....people there can atleast try to argue....but then again....i will enjoy thrashing you wimps.....hahahahahah.....a nerd called you a wimp.......

here that...yeh the silence...its the sound of your self esteem after this ....non existent

we are not wimps - you i believe though - may be one - goodluck in physics

HSC
Survivor39 said:
Back to discussing biology please.
yeh, u tell it jessimica...go sister! testify...i agree, who the hell asked u, go on a different thread if u dont like it

DuckyBoi

Alumni :D
HSC
"not worth wasting my time"

your time is best spent on coming up with more of your brilliant primary school playground come backs...(notice i meant that with heaps of sarcasm) =p

"i feel sorry for you and i feel sorry for u"

i couldnt hep but notice you picked up a slight stutter there LOL

"because u are soooo boring i hope something comes and brightens your life like mmmegan"

how can something so dull brighten up someones life

"she has brightend may lives with her bubbly personality, take a leaf from her book"

id rather not take a leaf from her book thnx. i'l be content with living my life the way i want to.
anyways i'm going to stop replying to this particualr post, i fell into the trap of your stupidity black hole, you threw your hook out there and i stupidly took it and argued..

if you feel you have to call me names (quite childish) or whatever do so if it makes you feel better as a person. cos for all i know you could be a 3 foot mutant in an incubator and thats just slack picking on mutants...

ciao

HSC
Simpson Freak said:
"Simpson freak u talk a lot of POOH"

just as i had predicted, you have given up...no this is not a challenge for more crap from you....but you just couldn't stand the heat so you got out of the reactor core

this is a far cry from what you used to be...."and the line of kings failed"-Gandalf D White

so i guess i just destroyed you and your said posts...clearly your brain has turned to mush....gee girl wat prion did you suck on....my evaluation of australia's quarantine is that it is a load of crap if a mad cow infested bi*** like you got through customs....but like terrorism ....you mite be home grown.

"lol feel free to join these phagocytes"

look its a hard job but someone has to do this...too bad you keep mutating...before you were out smarted.....then you resorted to contradicting each other probably to cover more ground than a single based argument....and now you have become nothing more than a slight annoyance...eventually you will be so stupid to mutate and kill yourself...

at the end of the day...the immune response kiked ur diseased hide...and i never knew a bunch of macrophages and neutrophills did anything against just genetic stupidity....OH WELL IF IT AINT BROKEN DONT FIX IT

"Who are you?"

looking for more allies? you are all alone...us phagocytes hav sealed you off....you will slowly die and we will be reborn....holy crap how lame am i getting...its all because of that eunuch that wanted to talk more of bio...you did this to meeeeeeee.
Oh my dear dear simpsons freak....how is it that a smart person such as urself could grow up to be so boring. how long did it take u to type that message, u must have a lot of time on your hands...let me guess! you have nothing to do, as u are waiting for the new k-zone magazine to arrive in the mail? its not coming! your subscription expired 3 months ago, so move away from the mailbox...

and in response to ur message: enlighten me....how have they given up? no one has given up, we just are too lazy to read ur long winded messages, and do nothing but skim them...and point out the most embarassing points you have placed, in order t turn them around and show ppl who the fool is...oh my, it has just occurred to me that u wouldnt be on here, as the simpsons have just ended, and you are crying in you room! its ok, channel ten would die without them, and they shall be back

And i see, you have varied your use of quotes, now using Gandalf's...how sad that you can come up with nothing intelligent of your own

"mad cow infested bi*** "
i see, simpson freak, you have fired up...strange that in previous messages, you have used intelligent insults and humour, but have now resulted in swearing...its a sign of a limited vocabulary

i see u wrote a 5 line essay on the word phagocytes....although u know nothing of its meaning! seems to me, that u, my dear simpsons freak, has began to rattle on about things out of your league. funny, u should know wat it means, as you are a pedigree phagocyte.

And, perhaps jessimica was just curious as to who was joining our thread, and you would do well NOT to accuse her of attempting to form "allies" as you call them...as jessimica, mmmegan and i need no allies to defeat weak enermies such as yourself!

from me to you, simpsons freak

Simpson Freak

HSC
thanx...yeh good luk in ur next exam too

yes i made a joke about the speech impediment.....it was a joke and people would always refer to it....i wish i never made it

i dont mind that you are rural...but u think its not weird i could guess it by the way u posted...

i myself apart from the speech issue...never made any allegations and anythin i would say would be from the quotes i put up that so many reprimanded me for.....saying i can't come up with my own stuff...like seriously you guys can see you were getting desperate from that point on.

and about the whole wimp thing...homer: "well you are a wimp"....like reminiscing again...please bare with me

and do you realise you were the one that came around saying that some friend of urs is going to kick our butts....it was a totally arrogant and stupid post and i didn't have much to work with...and all i could find is the speech impediment and back up with u saying its classified...even though if tru why wood it be in the newspaper...anyway...obsessive compulsive still am

anyway after that...you gave me more to work with...and i just gorged on your rather lame replies.

i dont think i am a wimp...as they hav much fear and master yoda warned me against it:
FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE! FEAR LEADS TO ANGER; ANGER LEADS TO HATE; HATE LEADS TO SUFFERING

either way...i guess there is little more that i can mention, since you will probably not read it, and i can let the viewers...wait they said this was going to air live!!!....judge for themselves.

i think i should stop posting now...its very mean, i was serious about fearing viscious RSPCA reprisal...anyway i would hate for you to be stressed about your hsc on my account...this is just a bit of fun

please stop with the name calling its very sad....i mean....ooosh..

hungry chicken....i will deal with you next post...

HSC
DuckyBoi said:
"not worth wasting my time"

your time is best spent on coming up with more of your brilliant primary school playground come backs...(notice i meant that with heaps of sarcasm) =p

"i feel sorry for you and i feel sorry for u"

i couldnt hep but notice you picked up a slight stutter there LOL

"because u are soooo boring i hope something comes and brightens your life like mmmegan"

how can something so dull brighten up someones life

"she has brightend may lives with her bubbly personality, take a leaf from her book"

id rather not take a leaf from her book thnx. i'l be content with living my life the way i want to.
anyways i'm going to stop replying to this particualr post, i fell into the trap of your stupidity black hole, you threw your hook out there and i stupidly took it and argued..

if you feel you have to call me names (quite childish) or whatever do so if it makes you feel better as a person. cos for all i know you could be a 3 foot mutant in an incubator and thats just slack picking on mutants...

ciao
well then why the hell do u still reply, go away, nobody on this thread likes you, except simpson, as he can not keep up his pathetic bandetta against us without you...who will be left to quote him, and agree with what he is saying? noone is that dilussional!

and i believe it terribly sad that you would point out your own sarcasm

and how is it that you know of mmmegans dullness? you have never seen nor heard her...unlike myself, and i can tell u honestly that she has the ability to blind one with her brightness, humiliate u with her intelligence, and cause u to cry with her wit and humour

Simpson Freak

HSC
first of all...you seem to come back at this a lot

"And i see, you have varied your use of quotes, now using Gandalf's...how sad that you can come up with nothing intelligent of your own"

yes because we just see so many people nowadays quote themselves....as Simpson freak once said "yes because we just see so many people nowadays quote themselves"

mmmegan

HSC
hey hey
ok i will stop calling you names - i would be proud if i really did have a speech impediment - and i can totally take a joke - "man we love a joke" - hehehe
okies
MMMegan

DuckyBoi

Alumni :D
HSC
hungry chicken said:
well then why the hell do u still reply, go away, nobody on this thread likes you, except simpson, as he can not keep up his pathetic bandetta against us without you...who will be left to quote him, and agree with what he is saying? noone is that dilussional!

and i believe it terribly sad that you would point out your own sarcasm

umm its Vendetta *cough*jackass*cough*

and i felt i had to point out the sarcasm as you are all idiots, because you just might take it seriously..

Simpson Freak

HSC
"Oh my dear dear simpsons freak....how is it that a smart person such as urself could grow up to be so boring. how long did it take u to type that message, u must have a lot of time on your hands...let me guess! you have nothing to do, as u are waiting for the new k-zone magazine to arrive in the mail? its not coming! your subscription expired 3 months ago, so move away from the mailbox..."

hey i am relaxing after an exam...so yes i hav time...i don't like k zone...wat more can i add to that...there was a brief period when i like time magazine but meh...

"and in response to ur message: enlighten me....how have they given up? no one has given up, we just are too lazy to read ur long winded messages, and do nothing but skim them...and point out the most embarassing points you have placed, in order t turn them around and show ppl who the fool is...oh my, it has just occurred to me that u wouldnt be on here, as the simpsons have just ended, and you are crying in you room! its ok, channel ten would die without them, and they shall be back"

again my point...its all rhetoric and somantics...i dont care how eloquently you put it, but just because your not willing to back up your argument it does not mean you are better...admit it...you can't really say anything passed my nerdy personal life.

no matt groening said there will be season 20 and then a movie

""mad cow infested bi*** "
i see, simpson freak, you have fired up...strange that in previous messages, you have used intelligent insults and humour, but have now resulted in swearing...its a sign of a limited vocabulary"

well actually i wanted to say mad cow infested cow....but i jst wanted to tie it up...i just thought it was funny...but in retrospect...its nothing...just nothing...it doesnt show all the crap u said it did

"i see u wrote a 5 line essay on the word phagocytes....although u know nothing of its meaning! seems to me, that u, my dear simpsons freak, has began to rattle on about things out of your league. funny, u should know wat it means, as you are a pedigree phagocyte."

a phagocyte...she called us that....i guess that would imply that she is a disease....what more do you want...i think your a bit confused...and right after bio...how sad...band zero point two.

5 line essay? is that possible....geee and you english exam is not looking too nice either at this stage....uai <30

"pathetic bandetta against us"....my my my someone has a high opinion of himself...please this is just a bit of fun and part my O/C disorder going out of control.

all in all...it seems like your points are the saddest of all.

Simpson Freak

HSC
"us - take it seriously - oh puhlleeeeaaaasssseeee "

with all due respect mmmegan....was it not hungry chicken that just took it seriously....like i said...you people need to collaborate and cooperate a bit better to make sure ur arguments dont contradict

HSC
DuckyBoi said:
umm its Vendetta *cough*jackass*cough*

and i felt i had to point out the sarcasm as you are all idiots, because you just might take it seriously..
well, arent we just a smartass, pointing out that i had spelt a word wrong...and calling me a jackass for pressing the wrong key...look at the keyboard, whats next to the 'b'...i doubt that a jackass knows how to type

HSC
Simpson Freak said:

with all due respect mmmegan....was it not hungry chicken that just took it seriously....like i said...you people need to collaborate and cooperate a bit better to make sure ur arguments dont contradict

Oh...you have taken me in the wrong way, i am not taking this seriously, just attempting to keep up with your messages...as alot of thought goes into them, even if most dont care what they say

mmmegan

HSC
Simpson Freak said:

well - sooooorrrrrrrryyyyyy - im sure hungry chicken was merely making her point - she too has a wicked sense of humour and would not take a comment like that to heart - we dont need to collaborate more - we are a team - and it shows :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)