How did you even start? (1 Viewer)

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
For the hooked up people in particular.

How did you and your significant other finally get together? Was it an action, words, randomness? Who made the first move? Where?

-P_D

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
It was rather random as we met on the first day of uni, he made a typo on his UAC app and figured he wouldnt get into law anyway so he left it there and he did. Heap of flirting and he asked me out (online because I always had another class staright after on the other side of the campus so he couldnt ask me out).

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Last girl I was with I met in a bar and were both absolutely blind drunk. I know... it's so romantic.

SweetSeasons

HSC
me and my man... I had found out a week b4 that a guy I was seeing had a girlfriend, so i was going through the whole "dump her or i'm gone bit".. then i decided to fuck it, n went out with the girls for one big night of party'n. So i was pretty drunk n looking for a dance no one would. any ways my friend is friends with this guy lol who is friends with my man.. but yeah all my friends told me to go and dance with him because he was apparently a really good dancer.. he was so bad it was cute, he wasn't drunk, but yeah he asked me to come back next week n i'm like.. nah but you can have my number :p n yeah then it took me a good month to go on a date with him cause i was still a bit hung up on the other guy, but yeah it's been 2 and a half months with my man now n i've never been happier :D

HSC
N/A
We went for a walk in a park. During the day, completely sober. He kissed me.

carreau

HSC
We went for a walk in a park. During the night, completely smashed. I took advantage of her.

lengy

HSC
Asked her out to a movie. Went from there.

jager206

HSC
.........Me and my friend had known each other since year eight...in year eleven i found out he like me, my boyfriend at the time dumped me, and i asked my friend out online.... We've now been together for over a year. It's all good.

HSC
i aint "hooked" up, buh i got a ex, and this is a tru story:
i liked this girl who alreadi had a bf, n i was like..."fu*k"...then she introduced me to her friend (my ex) and 3 months afta she rang me while i was watching wwe n she asked me out, n when she did, i started laughing at her, she got full upset (i thought she was joking) n hung up, 5 mins afta "when the wrestlin ended" i rang her n was like "sorri, i will go out with u" ..........LMAO AHAHAH

the hsc sucks

HSC
we were set up in yr 11. got to a good start and are even better 2 years later. first movie we saw together was star wars 3...how romantic

dodgyfilokid

HSC
myspace lol seriously...me and my first ex met there...next thing you know i asked her to my formal..met her mum then went from there...

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
the night before I met my bf, I was talking to a friend on MSN.. She added him into the coversation and introduced us, and she was actually setting us up *rolls eyes*.we moved really fast to begin with, he told her that he was interested in me and she told me. He asked me out to the movies that night for the next day.
It wasnt a date or anything it was more to meet me than anything else.

Anyway so I show up to the movies, he arrives 10mins later...looking nervous as hell. After about 30mins into the movie he held my hand, it was all sweaty from him being nervous, so it was gross but I didnt wanna let it go to give the wrong impression. I fell asleep on his shoulder in the movie cos I hadnt slept that night and the movie was reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallly boring. He gave me a peck on the forehead.

After the movie we went home then he asked me to come over and eat wedges with him....He burnt them lol. He kissed me and then we just sat on his couch and talked for a bit. Then he had to go (had a flight to qld that day to see friends). When he came back we started back up and yeah hehe its been a year and a month :)

luisalow1

HSC
met in the tsubi store like a year ago.

it went a bit like this

me: "heyyyyyy is your name giovanni?"

him: "nope"

me: "oh ok. whats your number"

hahahahahahaahahahha

then i called him or something, we met up and drove to somewhere in lane cove and then we went skinny dipping at freshwater.

its my one year next sunday. haha

luisalow1

HSC
oh and the night we officially started dating i was off my face and we were at a party near loreto kiribilli and i fell over onto my ass on a dog bowl and i think i stood up and i was like "help me, BOYFRIEND"

ahahahahaha

luisalow1

HSC
Tulipa said:
Wow.

You're not a North Shore skank or anything...
tsubi stores in paddington. kirribili, is more north sydney and freshwater is northern beaches.

yeah none of thats north shore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)