Another drunken hookup
Got our act together and got together.
lol.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
JFK said:
Um but it's leafy and there are parks and it's awesome and parks, and wandering around at night and awesome public transport.
Hate the parks, it's a forty minute train ride to the city, hate the people, like the coffee shops... It's an eh place.

Oh and your dress was downright fucking ugly and you knew it, you attention seeking harlot.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
JFK said:
You are so, so dead to me, I'll make it so you can't even get in the QUEUE at Greenwood.
oh noes. my life revolves around greenwood. without it. i will die. just die. lie in the gutter with my brand new marcs baby doll dress and skank cork heels and die.

kill me please. oh no. please no. don't take away my greenwood.

/sarcasm.

carreau

HSC
Tulipa said:
oh noes. my life revolves around greenwood. without it. i will die. just die. lie in the gutter with my brand new marcs baby doll dress and skank cork heels and die.

kill me please. oh no. please no. don't take away my greenwood.

/sarcasm.
Hahaha, I haven't seen any girls wearing those in ages, not even at Greenwood.

What happens with Greenwood in the winter anyway? Like when it's real cold how do the girls manage to cope outside in their little dressies? I've only ever been there when it was warm.

ThirstyMMM

HSC
I'm curious to know in situations where you have been 'seeing' someone for a specific period of time, whilst not openly acknowledging that you are both a couple, does there come a point where either party 'asks the other out', or, alternatively, could it just grow into a relationship over this period time without the need to ask them out?

Interesting indeed.

Skeeta

HSC
ThirstyMMM said:
I'm curious to know in situations where you have been 'seeing' someone for a specific period of time, whilst not openly acknowledging that you are both a couple, does there come a point where either party 'asks the other out', or, alternatively, could it just grow into a relationship over this period time without the need to ask them out?

Interesting indeed.
Sometimes things just happen. I'm a go-er with the flow-er, myself.

I mean, if you're unsure of their intentions (as in, are they seeing other people too..) then ask them, but mutual agreements rock my socks. If you're seeing each other for a while, then making it "official" realllllly doesnt make any difference other than a title.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Me and my ex got together in a weird way.

I was seeing one of the guys he knows and we were at this party and we were kissing.

My ex came over with a friend and they wouldn't leave.

The next day, I got my ex's msn to berate him for being such an asshole.

We got talking on msn and on the phone heaps.

We saw each other at a friends 18th, he kissed me in a dark seedy alley where people had previously pissed.

It became official.

ThirstyMMM

HSC
Skeeta said:
Sometimes things just happen. I'm a go-er with the flow-er, myself.

I mean, if you're unsure of their intentions (as in, are they seeing other people too..) then ask them, but mutual agreements rock my socks. If you're seeing each other for a while, then making it "official" realllllly doesnt make any difference other than a title.
Thanks for your thoughts/clarification. :)

So i guess you're one who agrees that a relationship can blossom without the necessity to ask them out? Personally, I'm also a go-er with the flow-er type of guy myself, and kind of find 'asking them out' to be too high schoolish, if you get what i mean. I guess i'm just confused as to whether it is a necessity to make things official by asking them out.

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
haha.. me and my bf met on myspace..
i never used to talk to strangers.. now look at me~~
we were friends on myspace and got to know each other..
he made a surprise visit to my work and then~
we got together like.. the following week??

yeah~~ and with one of my ex's.. he was my older sisters friends little brother..

T

trolloutaface

s2caz said:
haha.. me and my bf met on myspace..

yeah~~ and with one of my ex's.. he was my older sisters friends little brother..
~~ stop bumping L&R threads you freak. ~~

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
me and my man... I had found out a week b4 that a guy I was seeing had a girlfriend, so i was going through the whole "dump her or i'm gone bit".. then i decided to fuck it, n went out with the girls for one big night of party'n. So i was pretty drunk n looking for a dance no one would. any ways my friend is friends with this guy lol who is friends with my man.. but yeah all my friends told me to go and dance with him because he was apparently a really good dancer.. he was so bad it was cute, he wasn't drunk, but yeah he asked me to come back next week n i'm like.. nah but you can have my number :p n yeah then it took me a good month to go on a date with him cause i was still a bit hung up on the other guy, but yeah it's been 2 and a half months with my man now n i've never been happier :D
I met my last girlfriend in typing class.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
why're there so many threads that i never see until they've been bumped numerous times? :(

current bf and i met on hi5 (somewhere between myspace and facebook on the friends network scale of things). he asked me to show him around the gong (he'd been there for a year already, but i didnt know that at the time), so we saw a movie and chatted the whole way through it. sent me a sms later on, saying "would it be silly if i said i wanted to kiss you?". next weekend he invited me to go to his "to watch dvds"...i stayed there for 4 days! first night i was there he got nervous about wanting to kiss me, then we ended up pashing for like 10 mins (literally!).
took me up to syd to meet some of his mates a week later...he got smashed and told me he loved me, i replied "uh yeah...i love you too.." but totally didnt think he was serious (confirmed it the next day). by this stage he was referring to me as his girlfriend when he was talking to his folks, but it took me a while to actually consider him my bf. end of that month we went up the coast with his family..and if it wasnt obvious before, we were pretty serious by now.
we still count from the first kiss (just caus its easier to remember)...2yrs, 2mths and still going strong :)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I met my girlfriend at hi5 as well. There's just something about kids music that gets you really horny

Chaosenigma

HSC
Well i'm still single T_T

But funniest way of meeting a girl happened to my friend, he was playing DDR, some girls see him playing (he's pretty good), they talk, he starts going out with one of them. XD

Yes, he is asian.

suzieee

HSC
ive known him since we were like 10, decided i liked him in year 7, got over that for a while and went out with one of his mates, his mate dumped me... then at my guys 18th told me he loved me and asked me out again. he started crying when i rejected him. 5 mins later my guy (who i liked again by then) told me he loved me. my ex found out and started crying and got really drunk and ended up being taken to hospital... i got over him again for a while... busy with HSC and such. then at my 18th we almost hooked up... but then i found out he'd been going out with another girl (for about a week at the time) things kept almost happening at parties, but he was still with the girl so i wouldnt let anything happen. then i started uni and he moved to another town. i got a phone (yes, i only got a phone this year...) and we started texting each other heaps... just friendly stuff... mostly... anyways his gf found out we were talking a lot and dumped him cos she thought there was something going on between us. few months later i went and visited him with a good friend of ours... had the best weekend ever... :) then we talked a few days after that and it became official... :D sorry if its a bit long!!

sophie1989

HSC
luisalow1 said:
tsubi stores in paddington. kirribili, is more north sydney and freshwater is northern beaches.

yeah none of thats north shore.
ahahah ur life sounds so fun :)

sophie1989

HSC
Tulipa said:
Haha.

Oh sorry for not knowing where the wank store is located and Kirribilli is North Shore sweetie.

Freshie? Riiiight, sluts don't live there. You're funny, like all the girls I went to high school with.
i have a friend who lives in Harbord on the northern beaches and she's a heaps big druggie and alco lol and she goes to freshie high so i guess that explains it :p

sophie1989

HSC
Tulipa said:
Haha.

Oh sorry for not knowing where the wank store is located and Kirribilli is North Shore sweetie.

Freshie? Riiiight, sluts don't live there. You're funny, like all the girls I went to high school with.
ahha you wish you were her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)